Ann Taylor Reviews

08/27/2015
Ann Taylor Ratings and User Reviews. Ann Taylor is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 14604 reviews.

Ann Taylor Rating

More About Ann Taylor

Recent Reviews for Ann Taylor

• Aug 27, 2015
    I had a great experience and will be shopping online from this retailer again.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    High quality products with a solid reputation.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Your clothes are beautiful, but I wish they were just a bit more affordable. I can only buy a few pieces to supplement my wardobe, but wish I could buy many more pieces.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I've always been a FAN of Ann Taylor. The fit and selection of clothing is always Great! I will continue to be a customer!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I recently received a $30 birthday gift card, however, this cannot be used in conjunction with any sales item or promotion. THIS IS NOT A TRUE GIFT CARD. I should be able to use this gift card for my order today. I am a regular shopper at Ann Taylor and this is quite disappointing!
    Very good prices today
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I simply love Ann Taylor clothes. Four years ago we moved to a rural city, and there is no retail that meets my standards, therefore, AnnTaylor.com became my good friend. Often, when we visit Denver or Park City, a regular stop will be the outlet stores as well. I love those bargains. In the past four years, I have needed two entirely different wardrobes. The first was a new professional wardrobe to meet the dress standards of my new job. Now, we are retiring and plan to serve a mission for our church in Malaysia, a very hot and humid place. So, I have purchased a second complete wardrobe suitable for that climate. Ann Taylor has helped me be efficient in my wardrobe planning and purchasing. In July, we hit the jackpot for bargains at the Denver (Highlands Ranch) outlet where I purchased many of my tops and skirts. If I were to give one suggestion, however, it would be for Ann Taylor to offer more variety in skirts and their lengths. Very few of us can wear short pencil skirts well. Even if we can wear them well, when sitting, the skirt hikes up dramatically and immodestly. As a mature woman, I prefer an A line or a tulip skirt that comes to at least the middle of my knee so when I sit down, my knees are covered. I am going to have to add fabric to several of the skirts I purchased that are too short. As a seamstress, I am fortunate that I can make those alterations. Many women have no choice. I would be very glad to help design modest, figure-flattering skirts for Ann Taylor to make and market. I think you would be very surprised at how well they would sell. My style is classic, elegant and timeless. Ann Taylor meets that requirement! Thank you.
    I appreciate the quality and fit of Ann Taylor clothing
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I can honestly say that the clothes in my closet that are worn over and over is pretty much comprised of Ann Taylor.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I LOVE THAT ANN TAYLOR INCLUDES REVIEWS ON THEIR SITE. IT'S BRAVE AND REALLY CRUCIAL. ALSO THEY ARE ALWAYS EMAILING ME A SALE AND I END UP BINGE-SHOPPING ON THE SALE AT LEAST FOUR TIMES A YEAR.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I only wear petite sizes so I appreciate the choices. I would prefer to have more petites in the store however. I shop online mostly when items not available in store.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Ann Taylor has stylish clothing with good cuts and fabrics I can trust.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    I ordered items from Ann Taylor several months ago. I needed to exchange a few items as the sizes I ordered did not fit. Instead of receiving the new items my acct was simply credited back with no explanation whatsoever as to why this happened. If the items were out of stock or whatever I would've appreciated a note saying so. I was incredibly disappointed as I was looking forward to wearing the items in the correct size.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I LIKE IT MY FAVORITE SYORE
    Aug 27, 2015
    I like to shop from Ann Taylor store it is the best
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I love Ann Taylor products, but I hate shopping on the Ann Taylor (and Loft) sites. For some reason the site never registers when I've selected to story by a price, or by a size, or by a fit type (ie, regular, petite, tall). It makes searching on the site incredibly frustrating and usually deters me from even bothering. This is a problem that MUST be addressed or the site will lose customers. Interestingly, I love the features of having in depth customer reviews, something that many other sites I enjoy do not employ. However, the first barrier may prove insurmountable for the casual online shopper, which is not good.
    Aug 27, 2015
    I love the products, and the shipping was fast and easy. However, the quality of the Ann Taylor (and Loft) sites should be improved. I find it very difficult to navigate and it often deters me from casually browsing.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    The shipping was more expensive than other online retailers and took longer. The product was wrinkled
  • Aug 12, 2015
    I am a loyal Ann Taylor customer since I graduated from the university. I used to shop locally here in Fresno California because the salesperson there was a compete delight, very knowledgable, and called me when styles and new merchandise fit my lifestyle. I no long go to this store because she waylaid off for no apparent reason and the younger associates are not as caring not knowledgable about the product. I will now shop online if at all. I am very upset with the treatment of the employee
    Aug 27, 2015
    I love see my package delivered to my house- feels like it's my birthday when it isn't. Ann Taylor always makes me feel like a special customer.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    Great quality and fitting clothing!! Never disappointed!