Ann Taylor Reviews

08/28/2014
Ann Taylor Ratings and User Reviews. Ann Taylor is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 7805 reviews.

Ann Taylor Rating

More About Ann Taylor

Recent Reviews for Ann Taylor

• Aug 21, 2014
    I came into the Ann Taylor store located in Water Tower Mall in Chicago. She was very attentive, but not pushy to make me purchase more than I came for. It's difficult to find my specific size in stores, so she was very helpful to find the stores that had what I needed and how to find them online as well! I love the clean look and overall feel of trendy/professional style that I feel I can get here!
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I love Ann Taylor, so modern yet so classy . Great materials. I have been shopping there since my mid 20's. I have changed a few sizes ( unfortunately ) but I have always been able to feel great about the way I looked thanks to Ann Taylor timeless style
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Quality is amazing and styles!
  • Aug 21, 2014
    It was easy to use web site to order gift card for a friend.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I love Ann Taylor style and the fits are always great. I like that there is a clearance section and good sales because I can't really afford to pay full price.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Beautiful designed clothes,high quality .
  • Aug 21, 2014
    A tall girl, I can buy jeans and dress slacks with long inseam online. The checkout process has been updated. Now my credit card info, name and address is already completed which really speeds the checkout process. I like this very much.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Today I purchased a bag because it was a great price and had really good reviews (i.e. "will fit my laptop"). It would be helpful to see it on a model to truly understand the size though. Thanks
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I love Ann Taylor because now that I'm in my fifties I've had to change the way I dress. I've only just discovered Ann Taylor within the last two years and the sales are wonderful! Normally the employees are friendly and helpful. I like the online store because no matter where I'm at or how long I'm forced to wait time flies by putting outfits together. Let me put it this way, if I worked for Ann Taylor I'd never have a pay check!
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I’m such a fan of all things Ann Taylor. I go to their site often and look to them for trends
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Almost my entire closet is filled with Ann Taylor. It seems like every piecethat I purchase was customized just for me ! In other words, the fit is perfect for me. I love shopping in store, but make several purchases on lineas well. Thanks Ann Taylor for keeping the working women in mind !
    Love sale items
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Love the products. Not a fan of the online shopping experience.I shop a lot online and the Ann Taylor website isn't very easy to work with. Often I start shopping online but quit my search and move on to another retailer because of issues with the site.
    Aug 21, 2014
    Love the products. Not a fan of the online shopping experience.
  • Aug 13, 2014
    I been shopping at Ann Taylor for almost 20 years and I found out that there are no other clothes that fit my body better than the Ann Taylor clothes. I love the styles and quality of your products.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Aug 20, 2014
    Pants were great, shoes on the other hand.....not so great. I wear a 71/2 size and that is what I ordered but the shoes were either mis-sized or my feet shrunk!!! They were more like a size 8-81/2.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    I love Ann Taylor. It is a great place to shop.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    Aug 20, 2014
    Dress was very wrinkled when I received it. May want to package it better. Dress was great. Will get it dry cleaned before I wear it. I can always find the right dress for an occasion there.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Aug 21, 2014
    Loved the customer service received. I ended up not getting item because it was not available in my size, disappointed.
  • Jul 20, 2014