Anthropologie Reviews

08/01/2015
Anthropologie Ratings and User Reviews. Anthropologie is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 6319 reviews. Last rated on 08/01/2015.
Anthropologie.com offers a wide range of high quality, uniquely designed apparel, accessories and home decor items.

Anthropologie Rating

More About Anthropologie

Recent Reviews for Anthropologie

• Aug 1, 2015
    Beautiful clothes, just wish the prices were a little lower.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I LOVE ANTHROPOLOGIE!!!!!!! The store always has so many beautiful clothes and even though it's pricy, it's worth it. I have yet to have a bad experience and I don't think I ever will, to be honest.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    the shipping charges are just too high, out of line with what other high-quality merchants are charging these days.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I'm buying four of the same kind of cami in this order because they're on sale. I bought one of these camis a few months ago and it's the greatest cami ever. I hope you continue to carry it for a long time because I'm throwing out my old ones from other brands and would like to be able to replace these in several years when I need to. It's the LAmade v neck camisole. A++
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Your website check out is awful
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I honestly cannot believe that Anthropologie does not offer free shipping for purchases over $50 or $100. Almost every clothing retailer does something like this. Nordstrom gives free shipping on everything. I think this is a major drawback of ordering online and almost dissuaded me from making my purchase today. If I weren't so desperate for a new pair of jeans I would have changed my man. I was also really displeased that I couldn't apply my birthday discount to the jeans, and then also take advantage of the 20% off sale item coupon on the same order. I decided not to buy the sale items because I wouldn't get the 20% off, and I certainly wasn't about to pay a separate shipping cost for them.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I love the store, but received a card for my birthday with a 15% discount... I tried to use it on the purchase I am making on line and the site tells me that the code is expired... Very sad as this dress is not an inexpensive dress and the birthday discount would have been lovely!
  • Aug 1, 2015
    This is my first time shopping at Anthropologie. My daughter loves the store. I appreciate being able to send a gift card that goes directly to her so she pick something she likes. She can either shop in-store or online. There were a couple places in the ordering and billing process that I had a little trouble with, but I figured it out. Also there were some places where the type was very light (not including the recipient address area). This would not prevent me from purchasing from Anthropologie in the future.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Perhaps I don't know the ropes, but I found it irritating that everytime I navigated to look at an item more closely then hit "return," I was returned to the top of the page rather than to the item. Time consuming. I gave up on some stuff altogether. Another glitch which may be my fault: at check out, I realized I'd left off an item but could not find a way to add it in once I was at the end of the check out process. Didn't want to go back through it all, so I punted.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Love anthro styles and the fact that your XL fits me. I hate your overpriced shipping costs and how long things take to ship. With 2 kids, it's hard to go into a store. I shop exclusively online out of necessity. Anthro doesn't even compare to other online shopping and shipping experiences. Too hard to find what I want and, again, I hate shipping charges. Just offer your clothes through amazon.com and be done with it!
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I started looking because it said free shipping and then it was the old switcheroo...even after I called. Blah!
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I wish Anthro offered free shipping for purchases over, say, $50 like many other online retail stores. I would be more likely to purchase more often since I have to travel a fair distance to stores in my area and work full-time. Also, altho I am an Anthro member I do not receive many discounts/special offers ... again, unlike other stores I shop at.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I like Anthropologie very much. It's a nice store.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Love the store like to go to shop not on line. Bothers me when things are only available on line. I don't want to wast my time being something just to try it on.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I love this store but am disappointed when I look at sale items and fall in love with whatever the clothing/accessory may be, to then realize my size is sold out. I feel like that frequently happens. I also received a 15% off discount but was unable to use it with the 20% off sale special that is currently going on.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I enjoying visiting Anthropologie online to be inspired by the beautiful pieces of kitchenware, explore the newest finds, and often discover a little treasure for myself. My wish list is always growing and gives me something to come back to for gifts and party planning. And of course...an instore visit is always on my to-do list when I visit The States, as the instore-displays are fantastic! :)
  • Jul 24, 2015
    I am so frustrated that when I put something into the cart it gets removed! There is not enough time to purchase! And the shipping prices are much too high.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Aug 1, 2015
    Love the products and uniqueness.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Aug 1, 2015
    Most beautiful soft duvet for sending my daughter off to college
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Awesome products that are always new and on the edge. I usually can find items in my price range. Some items are on the pricey side, but your sales are awesome!