Anu-Skin Reviews

01/26/2015
Anu-Skin Ratings and User Reviews. Anu-Skin is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 128 reviews.

Anu-Skin Rating

More About Anu-Skin

Recent Reviews for Anu-Skin

• Nov 27, 2014
    I have been using Anu-Skin for over 5 years and am completely satisfied. A wide variety of products is available and easy to find. Checkout is simple and quick. I especially like receiving my purchase within a few days with free shipping. Prices are competitive, and in addition, with purchases of the requisite amount, I receive a free useful gift. Customer service is excellent.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    Has been a wonderful site
  • Nov 26, 2014
    I have been purchasing my Obagi line through Anu_Skin for several years and i am very pleased with the product, how quickly my orders arrived, best pricing and the wonderful customer service I received. Will continue to be a loyal customer of this site.
  • Nov 25, 2014
    Sometimes the products are old and smell weird. Number 6 I bougth last time smell awful
  • Nov 24, 2014
    I will like a webpage in spanish because I dont understand english very good
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Good products and fast shipping...pain in the butt checkout and I don't think I ever get offered any sort of product coupon, which would encourage me more.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    I really enjoy order my Obagi products from AnSkin. It is very easy to order it usually ships very quickly.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    The transaction is quite good.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Amazing products and completely trustworthy!
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Easy site to use with good pricing on Obagi.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    I love shopping at Anu-Skin, they are the greatest. The products are always as described and are delivered with 3-4 days. Their prices are great compared to other companies selling Obagi.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    lovely customer service
  • Nov 18, 2014
    love love love the site!
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Great site with authentic products and a good reward program.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    I think your website could be more user friendly!
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014
    Received 2 products looked identical ie Blender and Clear and do not know what the difference is not much info on the both
  • Nov 12, 2014
    So glad I found Anu-Skin. I only use them when placing my Obagi orders!!!
    Nov 18, 2014
    Anu-Skin is the best place to purchase my skin-care products; from product availabiliy, price, shippiing options to ease of ordering. I won't order anywhere else!
  • Nov 9, 2014
    Good products reasonably priced.
    Nov 19, 2014