AnytimeCostumes.com Reviews

08/20/2014
AnytimeCostumes.com Ratings and User Reviews. AnytimeCostumes.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 08/18/2014.

AnytimeCostumes.com Rating

More About AnytimeCostumes.com

Recent Reviews for AnytimeCostumes.com

• Aug 18, 2014
    This is my first experience with your company and its products
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I put the code in but didn't get the 15% off of costumes over $20.00.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    The children costumes are over priced, will sell more if prices are not so high.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I had to promo codes and neither worked, but there was no message to say why they were not accepted.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Fitst time to order on line! So far so good. Thanks for making the process painless as possible. It didn't hurt that bad. Do I get a lollipop? Thanks again. Now I hope what I purchased looks like the photo! If it does,I'll do like Arnold says.... "I'll Be Back"!!! If my wife doesn't kill me first for buying this!
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Great website. Good prices, shipping a little high.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Easy to look for what I wanted and to purchase... I will recommend to my friends and family... near or far...
  • Aug 8, 2014
    The shipping is a bit expensive. I found the costume cheaper with shipping on other sites, but you were they only company with the size I needed.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Great costumes and reasonably priced!
  • Aug 3, 2014
    my responses are pertaining to the shopping experience only.. have to wait and see if they're delivered on time and see quality of the product before I can rate that part.. But so far, so good.....The website was clear and easy to use.. prices seemed reasonable ..liked the shipping options
  • Jul 18, 2014
    definitely going to order more great prices
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Was easy to order and find what I needed
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Jul 9, 2014
    the costume was exactly what they advertised. The size was spot on and the quality of the costume was excellent
  • Jun 24, 2014
    I found the "search" technique very confusing and inaccurate. It was quite difficult to find what I wanted. Repeated searches brought up different products each time. I tried SEVERAL times to enter the promotional code for %15 off of costumes over $20, which was presented at the top of the homepage and other pages on the site. The code was rejected each time and I did not get the discount I qualified for!
  • Jun 22, 2014
    Nice variety and fair prices.
    Jul 6, 2014
  • Jun 15, 2014
    VERY EASY TO SHOP, VERY HARD TO MAKE A SELECTION, THERE ARE SO MANY OPTIONS YOU JUST WANNA GET THEM ALL.
  • May 25, 2014
    Great experience happy you had what I wanted..
  • May 23, 2014
    Great site with easy checkout
    Jun 21, 2014
  • May 6, 2014
    May 23, 2014
    Quality of some items is bad. Not for baby