AnytimeCostumes.com Reviews

12/20/2014
AnytimeCostumes.com Ratings and User Reviews. AnytimeCostumes.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 121 reviews. Last rated on 12/20/2014.

AnytimeCostumes.com Rating

More About AnytimeCostumes.com

Recent Reviews for AnytimeCostumes.com

• Dec 20, 2014
    They carry a nice costume collection and offered a good discount. Their shipping is fast too.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I like this website. It is easy to find whatever we need.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    The Ebates promo code didn't work.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I am only a little disappointed with the purchase because the accessories I hoped to get to complete my nephews' costume weren't available at the time of purchase. I'll have to spend an extra $30 elsewhere to get the other things that I need.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Great site easy to use will use again. prices are great!!!!!!
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Glad you are there for costumes and accessories.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    First time to ordering in this website. I am not fully satisfied yet until my order arrives.
    Dec 14, 2014
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Overall, a very easy and nice experience. My grandchildren will love the costumes
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Completely satisfied to this point
  • Dec 2, 2014
    A few things I wanted to purchase were out of stock. Overall, website was easy to navigate.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Great site and easy to use. Prices are reasonable. Will use again
  • Nov 23, 2014
    I found exactly what I was looking for for a disco's themed dinner banquet. Great prices as well!
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Thanks! Cheaper than any other site and shipping is quick
  • Nov 22, 2014
    good to go
  • Nov 20, 2014
    The variety of costumes is exceptional. My only complaint is that when I went through the entire ordering process a couple of days ago, I kept getting a message that my credit card was not being accepted. Having used it 5 times that day, one time only about an hour before I logged on and tried to order, I found it very frustrating to not be able to complete the order. When I used the same credit card today, no problem; the order went through promptly. I don't appreciate having wasted my time needlessly the other evening.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    I found a product I have been looking for, for a few days. I was very happy with your website. Everything was clear. I really like the "see accessories" button.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    I bought one item and received other and the company didn't do nothing.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    These look great. Can't wait to see them first-hand!
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Nov 27, 2014
    My only disappointment is that the image pictures multiple chains and locks, and the description (in many places on the website) says plural, "Includes: Hat, coat with attached chains and locks". Chains and locks, plural. There is only one short chain and one lock. We will need to purchase more in order for the costume to be effective.
  • Nov 9, 2014
    I had a great time looking at all the costumes
    Nov 17, 2014
    I absolutely loved my costume but did not receive my tights I decided to keep my costume any way and ordered a pair of tights I was told through e-mail that I would receive 10 dollars back on my order that nice but doesn't complete my costume was very disapointed