AnytimeCostumes.com Reviews

AnytimeCostumes.com Ratings and User Reviews. AnytimeCostumes.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 63 reviews. Last rated on 09/24/2016.

AnytimeCostumes.com Rating

More About AnytimeCostumes.com

Recent Reviews for AnytimeCostumes.com

• Sep 24, 2016
    costumer order was a pre-order. Called Cust Svc 1st trying to get info regarding chance of pre-order not being available once stock came in. Neither Cust Svc nor the site had details as to if they limit the pre-orders to ensure all are fulfilled S0 I'm taking big risk that my child may not get the costume she wants and be very upset but price was right so I'm hoping for the best as all stores in my area are currently sold out so I have to try internet
  • Sep 24, 2016
    Looking forward to receiving my items. Hoping that the sizing of the items are true to size.
  • Sep 22, 2016
    The website was very easy and friendly to use and had a great selection. Thank you so much!
  • Sep 22, 2016
    My grandson wants to be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle! Best price on the Internet!!! Thank you.
  • Sep 22, 2016
    had trouble using papal with the site
  • Sep 21, 2016
    okay thank you
  • Sep 20, 2016
    Best price I found for the costume I was looking for
  • Sep 19, 2016
    Love the costume plus the 15%off
  • Sep 19, 2016
    There's always problem when I try to pay with Paypal, really wish you'd fix to make future orders easier. Also, please add International billing addresses as that would make shopping more convenient.
  • Sep 18, 2016
    live chat with michelle terrific
  • Sep 18, 2016
    i was informed there was a Canadian website. However it was not available.Other the live chat was helpful
  • Sep 17, 2016
    Very happy with the design online. Hope I like it as well when I get the order.
  • Sep 16, 2016
    My daughter found the exact monster high costume she wanted for Halloween along with the wig. Great prices for all that you get with the costume because it's all bundled together instead of you having to purchase every single thing separate. Plus, part of my purchase also gave back a percent to her school too, couldn't be happier!
  • Sep 16, 2016
    I have bought Halloween costumes over the years and I have been very pleased with the quality and workmanship for a fair price. The sizes do tend to run small, but other than that, I have no complaints. The company is great to work with and the costumes are gorgeous. One suggestion: Make the costumes true to size or make them with expandable fabric/elastic. It is easier to take in the seams but you can not take the seams out---no fabric available.
  • Sep 16, 2016
    Was looking for kid friendly / appropriate costumes for adults.I work in the school system and occasionally wear costumes to brighten up ther day.
  • Sep 16, 2016
    Very excited to find this costume on the website as it has been difficult to locate- shipping to Canada was cheaper than other sites which makes it more of a desirable location to shop! Yay!
    Excellent Service and prices
  • Sep 15, 2016
    I have bought costumes from here for 3 years in a row very good prices
  • Sep 13, 2016
    I'm looking forward to my purchase. I hope I won't be disappointed
    Sep 24, 2016
    I like the costume and pirate pouch that I ordered. The necklace however is not as nice as I hoped. The plastic is too lightweight, cheaply painted and the chain is so cheap that one side makes the small skull flip upward. But I have already referenced your sit for a friend to use
  • Sep 13, 2016
    Sep 24, 2016
    I received my product however the pants to the costume were ripped. I did not have time to send it back and wait for replacement. I will see the pants myself but was disappointed that the costume did not come in perfect condition!