AnytimeCostumes.com Reviews

11/23/2014
AnytimeCostumes.com Ratings and User Reviews. AnytimeCostumes.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 146 reviews. Last rated on 11/23/2014.

AnytimeCostumes.com Rating

More About AnytimeCostumes.com

Recent Reviews for AnytimeCostumes.com

• Nov 23, 2014
    I found exactly what I was looking for for a disco's themed dinner banquet. Great prices as well!
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Thanks! Cheaper than any other site and shipping is quick
  • Nov 22, 2014
    good to go
  • Nov 20, 2014
    The variety of costumes is exceptional. My only complaint is that when I went through the entire ordering process a couple of days ago, I kept getting a message that my credit card was not being accepted. Having used it 5 times that day, one time only about an hour before I logged on and tried to order, I found it very frustrating to not be able to complete the order. When I used the same credit card today, no problem; the order went through promptly. I don't appreciate having wasted my time needlessly the other evening.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    I found a product I have been looking for, for a few days. I was very happy with your website. Everything was clear. I really like the "see accessories" button.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    I bought one item and received other and the company didn't do nothing.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    These look great. Can't wait to see them first-hand!
  • Nov 15, 2014
    very easy check out. website easy to navigate
  • Nov 9, 2014
    I had a great time looking at all the costumes
    Nov 17, 2014
    I absolutely loved my costume but did not receive my tights I decided to keep my costume any way and ordered a pair of tights I was told through e-mail that I would receive 10 dollars back on my order that nice but doesn't complete my costume was very disapointed
  • Nov 6, 2014
    has some great costumes
  • Nov 3, 2014
    if the costume fits, then it'll all be just great!
  • Oct 31, 2014
    Need to see final item to make final judgement.
    Nov 8, 2014
    Great item, jacket was sized 5x, pants 3x, ordered 3x Santa Suit, costing $50.00 for alterations to coat - and that's just only part of what is needed.
  • Oct 26, 2014
    Repeatedly attempted to enter Promo code TAKE15X. However, the discount never processed. :*(
    Nov 3, 2014
    The sizes run smaller than what expected. Areas of the costume were unraveling.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Nov 3, 2014
    The costume fit great. Loved it!
  • Oct 22, 2014
    It would be nice if the results could be sorted by price [low to high] also. I did like the sort by category and size options.
    Nov 10, 2014
    The racer girl costum is supposed to be large but looks like a swimsuit when I wear it.Maybe b/c I am 5'10''. I would like more Tall options. The sea siren is a bit loose. Otherwise, satisfied.
  • Oct 29, 2014
    I placed an order on the weekend and received it within 24 hours of placing my order. Not only was I satisfied with the quick delivery time, but I was overly satisfied with the costume. I have recommended numerous people to the website.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Nov 1, 2014
    I was very pleased with the costumes. The detail on both was phenomenal!
  • Oct 16, 2014
    I am glad there were just a few more selections available than one of the leading retail store chains. I also like that for some costumes, Women's XS is available, I wish it was available for my costume dress purchase but that's ok. I hope it's as pretty as the picture! I am also grateful for the coupon code received in my email! Thank you!
    Oct 29, 2014
    I wish the accessories I ordered fit like they were supposed to or as pictured, an arm cuff and two bracelets. They were the same size and of course the arm cuff was too small and the bracelet was too big. I had to return them. But I like the costume however. Quality is ok and what I'd expect for just a costume.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I have ordered in the past years and have been very pleased especially with the promotional offers.
    Nov 1, 2014
    They r good quality and are durable. I love the prices and discounts available.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    I was hoping that the shipping would be cheaper it costs more than the stuff I ordered! But I don't have time to look all over for those ears.
    Oct 29, 2014
    T he hats do not have any instructions!