Apex Superstores Reviews

08/29/2014
Apex Superstores Ratings and User Reviews. Apex Superstores is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 178 reviews.

Apex Superstores Rating

More About Apex Superstores

Recent Reviews for Apex Superstores

• Jun 18, 2014
    good price for a battery
  • Jun 18, 2014
    Needed to find batteries for my fathers motorized wheel shair and found them at a decent price and fairly quickly
    Always easy to use.
  • Jun 17, 2014
    Pleasant experience thus far.
  • Jun 17, 2014
    So far, so good. First order, so I look forward to getting this item.
  • Jun 16, 2014
    Having all the options there to narrow down my search was very handy, especially when trying to find a specific type of battery. The shipping was a little high for standard, but the price of the product was lower than what I expected to find, or had found on any other site selling that product.
  • Jun 16, 2014
    Selecting and ordering the required battery was very easy. Awaiting arrival of product.
  • Jun 13, 2014
    Great selection and easy check out .this is the way online shopping should be . Thanks Daniel Del. Angel
  • Jun 10, 2014
    very pleased so far. hope the product holds up
  • Jun 10, 2014
    It is a great supplier for the price I am willing to pay.
  • Jun 9, 2014
    My experience with APEX has been very good. Last purchase before this one after I made my purchase the item was unavailable. An associate of APEX called me to let me know and sold me the individual batteries instead of the batteries already in the tray. Ended up saving me quite a bit of money as well.
  • Jun 5, 2014
    We have ordered from Apex Batteries before and were very satisfied with delivery time and the batteries we received so we are ordering here again.
    Jun 16, 2014
    so far, so good
    Jun 13, 2014
    delighted. no issus
    Jun 16, 2014
    The order took way to long to ship. However, Travis made it right and worked with my while my first contact did not provide much satisfaction or explanation. Your online chat is a joke. You should shut it off rather than have it pop up and never have anyone respond, and if they do respond taking 5 to 10 minutes between responses with "just a sec".
  • Jun 3, 2014
    Jun 9, 2014
    I was not given a tracking number for ground shipping but the batteries arrived on day 3 and I was happy.
  • Jun 3, 2014
    Your website is simple and efficient to use. I will be back.
    Jun 11, 2014
  • Jun 1, 2014
    it is the first time don't really know
    Thanks for the service
  • May 29, 2014
    Jun 11, 2014
    Great products at great prices
  • May 27, 2014
    Jun 9, 2014
    UPS delivered to the wrong address. Product was delivered sometime after I left on vacation.