Apex Superstores Reviews

07/23/2014
Apex Superstores Ratings and User Reviews. Apex Superstores is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 183 reviews.

Apex Superstores Rating

More About Apex Superstores

Recent Reviews for Apex Superstores

• Jul 16, 2014
    First time buying from this site and I will do it agIn
    Quick easy and 24/7
  • Jul 15, 2014
    The site was easy to use and user friendly.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    I ABSOLUTELY HATED the stupid Facebook/Twitter/Email/Etc pop-out window from the side of the screen. It covered up all of the pricing info on the invoice, so I had to make changes to my browser to read the Invoice. Since this is a business transaction, that invoice is much more important that inane pop-out. As well, I might 'hover' over something else, and yet again, another silly pop-up arrives trying to be cute I guess. I almost changed Vendors b/c of this; your website was far to difficult to NAVIGATE, with all those 'extra' popups arriving, and getting in the way. Insofar as batteries are concerned, which uu'padfffdddddddm
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Would like to see Military and Police discounts.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    you had what I needed
  • Jul 10, 2014
    happy I did some shoppping and found Apex! I will return.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    quick & easy...expensive shipping offset by cheap price.
    Jul 12, 2014
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Its hard to fill out a question when I've never shopped here before...
  • Jul 5, 2014
    ITS A CHEAPER PLACETO BUY
  • Jun 30, 2014
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Very easy to order, I have been very satisfied with my orders in the past...
    Jul 11, 2014
    Very satisfied.
  • Jun 25, 2014
    placing order was a good and easy experience. Good price on merchandise and not too bad on shipping charges. Now I hope package gets to my daughter on time for her birthday. :)
  • Jun 25, 2014
    Jul 8, 2014
    The products and prices are great but would love to know when they have a sale or would love a discount coupon!
  • Jun 24, 2014
    I bought a like battery from you about 3 years ago. Very happy, so I am back.
    Good experience.
  • Jun 22, 2014
    Jul 8, 2014
    I ordered the wrong battery for my ATV by mistake and contacted a customer service rep for assistance on 7/7/14. I was informed I would receive an RMO via email and never received it. I was also informed I was responsible for the shipping cost to receive my refund. I mentioned the fact there is an Apex dealer in my local area that could possibly exchange the battery and was told they were not affiliated with the online company. I feel the rep could have pursued this avenue a bit more in light of how much it would cost to return the item. He could have at the very least ensured I received my RMO. I will be contacting them again today.
  • Jun 21, 2014
    Hard to find items found here
  • Jun 21, 2014
    Large selection, great information
    Jul 6, 2014
  • Jun 19, 2014
    Jul 8, 2014
    Did not ship items until several days had passed. I expected it much sooner than it actually arrived.