Appleseed's Reviews

12/06/2016
Appleseed's Ratings and User Reviews. Appleseed's is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 623 reviews.

Appleseed's Rating

More About Appleseed's

Recent Reviews for Appleseed's

• Nov 14, 2016
    I have always been very satisfied with my purrcheses
  • Nov 13, 2016
    I love Appleseeds, they have clothing i can order online that actually fit me and the quality is wonderful....so happy I have found this website....I will be back for more.
  • Nov 11, 2016
    Sizes are consistent and quality is excellent.
  • Nov 10, 2016
    It would be nice if you showed a top with the matching pants on the same page, a link would be nice instead of searching all over all of Blair's stores.
  • Nov 6, 2016
    One thing I ordered was not great but your restocking fee was outrageous compared to your competition.No one else had such a fee.
  • Oct 27, 2016
    I like what I have purchased in the past but I feel that is not as many options that appeal to me.
    Nov 14, 2016
    The mock neck tees seem more like regular turtle necks. I was disappointed in the jacket. I did not realize the material would be shinny. The sleeves seem a it baggy.
  • Oct 27, 2016
    Beautiful Clothes and a huge variety
    Nov 6, 2016
    Nov 7, 2016
    Everything was beautiful!
  • Oct 27, 2016
    I like the marketplace group of stores that they belong to. I have shopped many ofg these stores and been very satisfied with my items.
    Nov 9, 2016
    It was a very good on-line shopping experience. I found just what I was looking for and was lucky enough to find it on sale too. So all in all it was great. It's hard sometimes to find long sleeve shirts in plain white with collars, cuffs, and buttons up to the neck. They often have buttons up to a little V that is on the chest, or they have no cuffs because the sleeves have a tab and are met to be folded up. But I could not use a 3/4 sleeve shirt in this case. I am very pleased with my very nice, plain white Oxford cloth shirts. Just what I wanted in this case.
  • Oct 27, 2016
    We recently moved to AZ but when we were in WI I ordered quite a bit from Appleseeds. In fact I think I did have a credit card but seem to have misplaced it in the move? This is my first order since we're out here.
    Nov 12, 2016
    I was very pleased with the top and it fit perfectly. I was a little disappointed in the slacks and I guess I was hoping they would have more "body" to them. But they fit and I will wear them.
  • Oct 26, 2016
    I have always been tremendously satisfied with Appleseed's clothing, catalogue presentations, quality of merchandise and every aspect of the ordering process on line. The sizing of garments is usually right on etc. I have ordered from Appleseeds for well over 25 years. I am a returning customer every year for seasonal wear and beyond. Without a doubt I am a loyal and satisfied customer.
  • Oct 25, 2016
    I saw an option for free shipping you gave your email address but could not find this offer when I checked out.
    Nov 10, 2016
  • Oct 23, 2016
    Nov 12, 2016
    I like these knit slacks. They're comfortable, easy care, and fit nicely. Not too costly.
  • Oct 22, 2016
    The shipping charges seem too high.
    Nov 9, 2016
    Shipping charge was too high
  • Oct 21, 2016
    Very pleased by the relatively large selection in Petite sizes.
    Nov 8, 2016
    The quality of the rain jacket exceeded my expectations.
  • Oct 21, 2016
    I always shop Appleseed's for clothing purchases because I am not able to shop at nearby malls.
    Nov 8, 2016
    I find the clothing offered by Appleseed to be of very good quality and reasonably priced. I now do all my shopping on-line from catalogs.
  • Oct 21, 2016
    I'm fairly new to Appleseeds but was satisfied with my previous purchases. Especially like to get discounts!!
    Nov 13, 2016
    Satisfied with the pants I ordered but not the jackets one was poorly constructed and the other had really wide shoulders and really big,long sleeves but the fabric was good sturdy fabric
  • Oct 20, 2016
    I decided to try again with Appleseed's because I have been satisfied with most purchases. Last one was not as represented. A pair of pants was marked XL and was XS. Today, when I got online it said I could get free shipping if I signed up for E-mails. I did and ----no free shipping today. Oh Well..
    Nov 14, 2016
    I was pleased with product.
  • Oct 19, 2016
    Nov 10, 2016
    Great quality and extremely satisfied
  • Aug 4, 2016
    The shipping was shown as $21.99, so I removed one item so the total was under $150. The shipping should have changed to $17.99 but did not go down in the "estimated cost". I ordered anyway but the shipping is sometimes the one thing that makes me change my mind about ordering online.
    Nov 11, 2016