Appleseed's Reviews

07/27/2015
Appleseed's Ratings and User Reviews. Appleseed's is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 1377 reviews.

Appleseed's Rating

More About Appleseed's

Recent Reviews for Appleseed's

• Jul 25, 2015
    Love the catalog. I ordered two pant sets and had to return them because the pants were way too large. Wish I could have bought the pants and jackets separate.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Great shopping site for mature women
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Appleseed's carries a nice line of clothing. I am confident that the items are well constructed and that I will enjoy wearing them.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    There were buttons to push with no action. I had no idea how to proceed with my a order. I was nearly just quitting the process, when I tried the checkout button again. Pushing shipment or payment didn't work. Live chat didn't work. This was very frustrating!
  • Jul 25, 2015
    I am very happy with the products I have ordered. Your size 6 is my size 6 in pants, but the dress I returned (size 6) fit me like a sack - not attractive.
    Great place to shop
  • Jul 24, 2015
    I like the quality and the size always fits me perfectly. Good value for price.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    i found your website to be very slow to navigate compared to other sites. I do most of my shopping online so am comparing my experience with other sites i use
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Only site that had the color I wanted
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Wonderful clothes at reasonable prices. What more could I ask?!
  • Jul 23, 2015
    I like the feel of the clothes. Very comfortable and fit well.
    Great for petites
  • Jul 23, 2015
    The site was a bit slow in loading pages. I like the casual options and range of sizes.
    nice, traditional clothing
  • Jul 23, 2015
    I've been very happy with all of the items purchased on line.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I enjoy shopping with appleseeds
  • Jul 22, 2015
    It would be nice to be able to see the back view of your items. There was a $50 blouse with an unusual hem line which I really wanted, however; I opted not to get it for I was not sure if the back side was a straight cut or matched the beautiful front.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Appleseed provides shoppers with quality and innovative styles for women at a lower price than many of it's competitors. The selection is varied in style, price and variety.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Jul 24, 2015
    The jeans i ordered are a little too long, but otherwise they fit well so im keeping them !
  • May 21, 2015
    Appleseed's has classic clothing with styling that lasts at a fail price. Petite sizing is a plus.
    Jul 24, 2015