Appliance Parts Experts Reviews

12/20/2014
Appliance Parts Experts Ratings and User Reviews. Appliance Parts Experts is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 56 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.

Appliance Parts Experts Rating

More About Appliance Parts Experts

Recent Reviews for Appliance Parts Experts

• Dec 19, 2014
    didn't understand the sales tax charge.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I will be able to give you positive comments and opinions after I get the part and install it.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    good prices and nice web site
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    On time quality parts
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Easy to do business with. Prices very competitive or less than others.
    Dec 15, 2014
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Thanks - I hope this switch lasts a lot longer than the last one I replaced.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Dec 14, 2014
    Beat Amazon pricing by about 50% - justifies searching additional sites.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Was fast and easy, part i needed in stock. price was good
  • Dec 5, 2014
    It was easey to make ,very satistied
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Great online experience but I have not received the part yet so can't comment on anything else.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Parts are a bit difficult to locate. I used the part numbers found on another website with schematics. Much easier site to navigate, but your parts were less expensive.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    I am thanful that this part for my oven was carried on this site as the holidays are upon us and my oven has stopped working!
  • Dec 1, 2014
    I had a question regarding the part, since the part number differed from that of the original equipment, so I e-mailed them to inquire and make certain I was getting the correct replacement part. I was contacted first thing in the morning, the next business day... and when there was a question that THEY had, I responded, and they replied less than an hour later.... very good business practice.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    i love them
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Easy sight to navigate and best price.
    Dec 14, 2014
  • Nov 22, 2014
    More details about parts like dimensions ans specifications would help.
    Dec 3, 2014
  • Nov 21, 2014
    It was a very pleasant experience and quick transaction.
    Nov 27, 2014
    I was very glad to find a quality part at a competitive price and and quick resolution to my problem.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Nov 29, 2014
    fast shipping on my order, the only problem is that I had ordered Pt# 7711P151-60 Chrome Burner Knobs and recieved all Black Knobs they work although not what I expected when I placed the order. I slill have a copy of the order and it states ( 7711P151-60 Gas Range Chrome Burner Knob ) as the item ordered
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Nov 28, 2014
    The only reason why I gave a 7 on tracking info was because there was no tracking info entered when I logged back in the day after I order the product. However .... I was shocked an greatly surprised that my product arrived the day after I ordered. Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Nov 6, 2014
    Nov 28, 2014
    I received the order much quicker than I expected, but the part is not correct. According to the website, it fits my brand microwave....while yest the door closes, the platter does not rotate in the microwave because it is not the correct plate for the microwave I have.