Appliance Parts Experts Reviews

Appliance Parts Experts Ratings and User Reviews. Appliance Parts Experts is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 26 reviews. Last rated on 10/02/2015.

Appliance Parts Experts Rating

More About Appliance Parts Experts

Recent Reviews for Appliance Parts Experts

• Oct 2, 2015
    I did find one of the same items for less but chose not to purchase a refurbished item. Very happy to do business with these folks as a local maytag shop wanted my adult children as payment for the same item.
  • Sep 29, 2015
    Easy to find product and to order.
  • Sep 20, 2015
    Very easy to find each part, everything was in stock, and the price was exelent
    Oct 3, 2015
  • Sep 18, 2015
    I was searching for a specific replacement item. They offered it at the best price with the most reasonable shipping fees. Unfortunately, they did not have both items I was searching for so I will have to buy the other item from another vendor.
  • Sep 15, 2015
    Stupid survey caused many negative ratings.
  • Sep 14, 2015
    Sep 22, 2015
    Extremely fast delivery and great prices.
  • Sep 12, 2015
  • Sep 10, 2015
    Oct 5, 2015
    I did no recive my order almost one month pasd please email me back and let me know how soon I can have my order.
  • Sep 9, 2015
    Appliance Parts Experts is my go to source for repair items for my major appliances for 5 years. I have been very satisfied with this company.
  • Sep 7, 2015
    Seemed easy enough, hope part gets here as advertized.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I will have a much better answer after I receive the part I ordered.. So far So good.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Lets See when it gets here
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Sep 4, 2015
    Part that I ordered was shipped very quickly and arrived within 3 days. Part was expensive but price competitive to other vendors.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Great prices,Great website, shipping is WAY to high.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I needed a part for an obsolete refrigerator and they had what I needed for a very good price.
    Aug 30, 2015
  • Aug 19, 2015
    great website and knowledgable info about everything I looked up
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Aug 20, 2015
    The part fit perfectly, arrived two days after I ordered it. Couldn't be happier!
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Nice experience, easy transaction.
    Aug 21, 2015
    Easy transaction, easy to install.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Aug 18, 2015
    Got a get more shelving you got I order
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Easy to use website with the best price on the part I was looking for.
    Aug 13, 2015
    After I installed the dryer timer I ordered the GFI and circuit breaker to the unit popped. Thinking I did something wrong I called out an appliance repair technician to check it out. He informed me that I had installed the timer correctly but it had been miswired at the factory. He rewired it correctly, but unfortunately it blew out the circuit for the dryer which I now have to replace. I called The Appliance Parts Experts requesting a refund for the part and the cost of the service call which would have been unneccesary had they sold me a sound part. They refused to cover the cost of the technician saying I had to call Whirlpool for that. Whirlpool refused saying I had to ask Appliance Parts Experts to cover that. No one wants to take responsibility for a faulty part which has cost me $130.00 service charge for an appliance technician and whatever it's going to cost for an electrician to replace the circuit breaker. My guess is that will cost an additional $100.