Appliance Parts Experts Reviews

05/02/2015
Appliance Parts Experts Ratings and User Reviews. Appliance Parts Experts is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 43 reviews. Last rated on 04/27/2015.

Appliance Parts Experts Rating

More About Appliance Parts Experts

Recent Reviews for Appliance Parts Experts

• Apr 27, 2015
    Good paice and service
  • Apr 26, 2015
    It was easy and I was fast finding what I needed.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    it was easy to find what i was looking for and the price was alote lower than other places i have checked
  • Apr 23, 2015
    unsure about faster shipping. Took basic ground instead.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    It was super fast and easy. I searched what I needed, found it, and ordered in a couple of clicks.
    Apr 23, 2015
    I did standard shipping and expected my item in 2 weeks, I got it in just a few days!!! Thank you so much for the fast shipping!
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Cost of Water filter jumped considerably since my last purchase. I paid only $31.00 for the last one.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    This site was very easy to fond what I needed, which saved me time to do other important things
  • Apr 13, 2015
    This the first time I have purchased from Appliance Parts Experts.There price for the item I bought is inline with other merchants however coming form New York.I expect to have the item in a few days.This will determine if I use Appliance parts Experts again.
    Apr 19, 2015
    The best price and fast delivery Will use Appliance parts. again
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I appreciate the quality and value I find here.
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Like the Price, clear picture of item ,easy to identify and information about part.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    so fast so good
  • Mar 31, 2015
    this is the first I have shopped here but I like what I see.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    I was having trouble finding a part for my machine. I located a part that looked like the right one so I called to verify that it would fit my machine. I was told that it would so I purchased the item. The staff were both polite and helpful. It was a pleasure dealing with them. I will use them again. I will also add them to my list of vendors for my work. Thank you.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Pleased to see they are google trusted. Had good reviews online.
  • Mar 29, 2015
    Great experience so far, just waiting for part to be delivered.
    Apr 17, 2015
    Excellent appliance parts place!
  • Mar 28, 2015
    I shopped around and found that Appliance Pars Experts had both for the items I needed and the lowest price. The site was very comfortable to navigate through and find what I needed.
    Apr 5, 2015
  • Mar 22, 2015
    I broke my washer and my mom flipped out on me so I had to buy a replacement part.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Looks good but this is initial order.
    Mar 27, 2015
    APE is best I have experienced in some time, and being a Quality Assurance pro, have experienced many. Fast and precise with timely follow up.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    The price was better than any other.
    Mar 23, 2015