Appliance Parts Experts Reviews

04/23/2015
Appliance Parts Experts Ratings and User Reviews. Appliance Parts Experts is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 46 reviews.

Appliance Parts Experts Rating

More About Appliance Parts Experts

Recent Reviews for Appliance Parts Experts

• Mar 19, 2015
    Purchase process was very easy. Good design of web site.
  • Mar 19, 2015
    Always have the parts that I need and get them to me quickly. Great overall service.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    repeat customer, like your company, faster shipping, better prices, reliable new parts that work
  • Mar 13, 2015
    what it should be. good job.
  • Mar 11, 2015
    I have no comments at this time
    Mar 17, 2015
    I continue to purchase appliance parts from your company because it easy to search for the parts and cheaper than other companies.
  • Mar 9, 2015
    Had the motor I needed at a less than market price. A great deal. Did not have the fan blade however so I had to get that somewhere else which increased my shipping costs overall to get my ac going again.
  • Mar 5, 2015
    Dramatic price differential vs. other online parts sources.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    SURVEY IS RIDICULOUS.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Mar 7, 2015
    Placed an order and forgot to add something. Called customer service within 2 or 3 minutes after placing my order, and was not allowed to add an item. Did not want to pay another $8 for shipping. Instead, I placed this order on amazon.com. Other than that, my order did arrive promptly and as expected. Thank you.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    I DONT RECALL SEEING APPX DELIVERY DATE. IT MAY HAVE BEEN RIGHT OUT FRONT AND I MISSED IT.
  • Feb 20, 2015
    Very quick and easy
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Easy shopping...very competitive prices.
    Feb 24, 2015
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Checkout with PayPal was a little bizarre. At first I couldn't tell if it worked or if I was checking out twice.
  • Feb 13, 2015
    Purchased from them before and will do so again when I need appliance parts! They seem to always have the parts I need. Very easy to navigate their website to find parts. Price and shipping is in line. A good company!
    Feb 21, 2015
    They seem to always have the quality parts I need!
  • Feb 13, 2015
    Feb 23, 2015
    I am very happy with this company, Parts at reasonable prices and quick delivery. A++++++
  • Feb 9, 2015
    Great prices for appliance parts!
    Feb 17, 2015
    the part I needed arrived within 3 days of my order! I was so happy to get my washer back in business.
  • Feb 5, 2015
    Great part search process, excellent tutorial on part replacement on You Tube, and very competitive price. Checkout procedure clear and quick
    Feb 20, 2015
    The problem with delivery was the fault of UPS driver who delivered to wrong address and marked that he put it between the doors. He did. It was a door my neighbor does not use. She works and no one is home during the day. UPS error all the way.
  • Jan 31, 2015
    Great prices and easy check out.
    Feb 13, 2015