Appliance Zone Reviews

Appliance Zone Ratings and User Reviews. Appliance Zone is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 11 reviews. Last rated on 05/28/2015.

Recent Reviews for Appliance Zone

• May 28, 2015
    Extremely happy with the price compared to other merchants. Online checkout quick and simple, even when setting up new account. Very pleased overall.
  • May 11, 2015
    What an amazing experience! You were by far the cheapest out there. When I shared your prices, not your name, they said it was impossible to sell these parts for these prices!
  • May 10, 2015
    Todd the on line customer service guy was very helpful..!!!!
  • May 3, 2015
    Easy to communicate with, even online
  • May 1, 2015
    Love their forum. I'm glad to have this service available. With a handy husband and model numbers, we get a lot of extended use out of our appliances because of Appliance Zone's parts supply
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Great Website/ company always has what I need and ships fast. never any issues! parts are just like you see online. I really like the tips part on the items description, very useful.
    May 2, 2015
    Good parts fast shipping
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Excellent experience. The individual who I chatted with found the parts I needed quickly.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    May 5, 2015
    I always purchase my appliance parts from Appliance Zone. They send them out quickly and are very helpful.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    I'm glad to have find my Kenmore range glass cooktop here I can't find it anywhere else. I also did a live chat with Jessica. She was patient and helpful. I would definitely recommending you to a friend so anyone who are looking for any parts for anything. And now that I'm in the know I feel so much more superior!!.... ha ha 🙆 Thank you so very much, DM
  • Mar 29, 2015
    Shelby helped me out with my order, she assist me on line, its just great! i totally recommend this site
  • Mar 11, 2015
    Amber the live chat tech was fast and responsive and very polite. Will use them again! Andrew