Appliance Zone Reviews

Appliance Zone Ratings and User Reviews. Appliance Zone is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 21 reviews. Last rated on 11/06/2014.

Recent Reviews for Appliance Zone

• Nov 6, 2014
    Quick and easy..
  • Nov 5, 2014
    I work in the appliance industry and recommend this busines to many people. Good prices and resonable shipping
  • Oct 29, 2014
    The online chat is AWESOME. Shelby and Amber made sure the part was available and shippable by my need date. Even explained Core Parts and how I will get a reimbursement on an upfront fee by returning my used part for refurbishing or proper disposal by Whirlpool. Never knew about Core Parts prior. Apparently it is an honor to be selected to be a Core Parts supplier by a manufacturer. Makes me all the more confident on my purchase. This is the second time I have purchased major repair parts from Appliance Zone. Both times I completed my purchase confident I had a great price for an excellent product.
  • Oct 27, 2014
    Website is very well designed.. Information is accurate and price of part I needed was slightly better then average across market I researched. Online chat was very helpful, friendly, and efficient. As a full time RV'er, I have added this site to my laptop favorites for future purchases if needed.
  • Oct 27, 2014
    Angie, did an awesome job with helping me. I would not have found what I was looking for in this short time. answered all my questions promptly.
  • Oct 25, 2014
    I chatted with Michael on the live chat, he was very helpful and fun to deal with.
    Nov 7, 2014
    Appliance zone did everything fine. The delivery company took my order for a scenic drive. It took about several extra days to arrive. box was broken open on both ends and a sticker on one side that said unsealed. Even the sticker was split open Very disappointed in delivery company
  • Oct 21, 2014
    They had the part I needed which took me a long time to find in general. Compared to the other website I looked at their price was better and they didn't try to gouge on the shipping cost (example overnight $35, yes $35 cheaper and the other website) although I used standard, I was shocked by the other website cost which is why I searched more and found Appliance Zone.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    They always provide help via their chat service and make purchasing so simple and straigtforward. So grateful for the help they provide with their honest answers. I will shop no where else when it comes to appliance parts.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    LIve chat from Alaina was Great Site login is a bit different but did navigate with out chatting with Alaina
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Amanda Q was very helpful. It took me less than 10 minutes to find the part and get it ordered.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    ApplianceZone.com I am so thankful and totally thrilled that I was just now able to order a broken crisper drawer for my side by side refrigerator/freezer. An associate by the name of "Jeremy" quickly came to my rescue on a live chat and he researched the part that I needed and I just placed the order! Jeremy deserves an employee commendation for his help! He was polite, and very helpful...even showed me a picture diagram so that I was sure that I would get the correct part! Have never been to this site before...but am so glad Google offered it as a possible site to help me!
    Oct 18, 2014
    I am thrilled beyond words. The young man on the live chat was a life saver for me! Was looking for a replacement for a refrig. drawer and had never done this before! The drawer came quickly and I put it in immediately! Thank you so much! And...thank you to the young man that did the live chat! (Note to Appliance Zone....KEEP HIM!)
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Appliance Zone ALMOST always has the parts I need and they are ALMOST always cheaper than the factory parts!
  • Oct 6, 2014
    This was too easy!! I have been trying to find these parts at Kitchen Collection and other kitchen stores. Even Kitchen Aid.com couldn't help me! I was really impressed with how quickly Jeremy found my parts; I'm glad I tried the chat.
  • Oct 3, 2014
    This has always, for the last several years, been the best and economical site to continue to purchase the much need grease filter for my JennAir stove. And now with the sale I can buy two and have the next one ready when one goes out....great!
    Oct 12, 2014
    Best product...best price.....exceptional in all areas...will definitely use again and recommend
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Oct 10, 2014
    I bought a pert for my electric step while i was installing it i found it did not fit the connector so i returned it and they said it had been installed and they would throw it away and i would get nothing for me money.Worst service i have ever received or can imagine.Did not try to resolve the problem just kept my money.I have no recorse except to let everyone to know and i will.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    First time purchasing from your web site. I could ascertain from info on your site that you are interested in a satisfied customer as well as selling appliance parts. Clear description. Very satisfied with shipping info (ease of locating that, options, and shipping pricing). One thing that would be helpful would be if item is in stock or not. If not, approximate lead time to ship. Thank you.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Really pleasant site to use. They have had everything I need, they ship quickly, their prices are great. Nothing but great things to say about Appliance Zone!
  • Sep 3, 2014
    Your prices are very good but your customer service is poor. You charged me for next day service on last part ordered and refused to refund part of the shipping cost when it took 3 days to receive it due t your shipping department not processing the order, until I called to find my order. The only time I will order from this site is if the price is right and I'm not in a hurry to receive it.
    Sep 14, 2014
    This is the second time I had to contact customer service because the item I ordered was not shipped. If the item is not available or back ordered then the customer should be notified instead of left hanging. I still have never had any response from my last order issue. I will only order again if the part I need has a extremely good price. I would rather pay a little more to have faster shipping get and better shipping. I used we to order from here all the time but your service has really gotten poor.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Great prices, fast shipping, great overall experience!
    Sep 7, 2014
    Great online shopping experience...excellent quality and great prices. My only suggestion would be to include larger pictures of the items when searching for what you need.