Appliance Zone Reviews

Appliance Zone Ratings and User Reviews. Appliance Zone is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 10 reviews. Last rated on 06/08/2015.

Recent Reviews for Appliance Zone

• Jun 8, 2015
    Brittany helped me locate the part I needed via their online chat feature. I appreciate this service.
  • May 28, 2015
    Extremely happy with the price compared to other merchants. Online checkout quick and simple, even when setting up new account. Very pleased overall.
    Jun 7, 2015
    Very happy with product, price, and service
  • May 11, 2015
    What an amazing experience! You were by far the cheapest out there. When I shared your prices, not your name, they said it was impossible to sell these parts for these prices!
  • May 10, 2015
    Todd the on line customer service guy was very helpful..!!!!
  • May 3, 2015
    Easy to communicate with, even online
  • May 1, 2015
    Love their forum. I'm glad to have this service available. With a handy husband and model numbers, we get a lot of extended use out of our appliances because of Appliance Zone's parts supply
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Great Website/ company always has what I need and ships fast. never any issues! parts are just like you see online. I really like the tips part on the items description, very useful.
    May 2, 2015
    Good parts fast shipping
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Excellent experience. The individual who I chatted with found the parts I needed quickly.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    May 5, 2015
    I always purchase my appliance parts from Appliance Zone. They send them out quickly and are very helpful.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    I'm glad to have find my Kenmore range glass cooktop here I can't find it anywhere else. I also did a live chat with Jessica. She was patient and helpful. I would definitely recommending you to a friend so anyone who are looking for any parts for anything. And now that I'm in the know I feel so much more superior!!.... ha ha 🙆 Thank you so very much, DM