Appliance Zone Reviews

03/05/2015
Appliance Zone Ratings and User Reviews. Appliance Zone is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 17 reviews. Last rated on 02/24/2015.

Appliance Zone Rating

More About Appliance Zone

Recent Reviews for Appliance Zone

• Feb 24, 2015
    very user freindly web sight.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    The lady that helped me on Help Chat (Angie) was AWESOME! Very quick and informative.
  • Feb 10, 2015
    Feb 28, 2015
    Great service and shipped on time. Got what I ordered Even up grade,better part with new part number.great price.
  • Feb 9, 2015
    Woody was quick and very helpful.thanks to him I can start baking again soon.
    Feb 24, 2015
    The original post was not available and I didn't realize it until I waited had waited a week for it.received a part they said would work...but did not fit
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Needed answers about if in stock. When shipped. Angie answered my question very quick, and was happy will how she answered. (DO NOT SEND MAGAZINES)
    Feb 15, 2015
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Very easy to use, great prices!
  • Jan 29, 2015
    fast service and willing to help
  • Jan 29, 2015
    This is my 'go-to" website for all things appliance. Best prices. Best service, Free shipping. Fabulous!!
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Amber helped me on line and did a terrific job! Appliance Zone is my new go-to for appliance parts.
    Feb 4, 2015
    Great service by Ashley I believe her name was. Very helpful.
  • Dec 31, 2014
    Very happy with service. Product verification and order placement was trouble and worry free. Over-all customer service was superb. Thank You!!!
    Jan 11, 2015
  • Dec 30, 2014
    They have the best prices!!!!!
    Jan 16, 2015
  • Dec 30, 2014
    they are the cheapest including S/H. I even decided to update my order to automatic every 6 months.
    Jan 7, 2015
    i am blessed that this company was recommended for purchasing replacement water filters. I have checked out other websites and have to say that with Appliance Zone; the price of the product plus shipping is still cheaper than the competitors in my area.
  • Dec 30, 2014
    They always have what I need in stock so I get it in a timely fashion. Very knowledgeable and helpful.
    Feb 14, 2015
    I tried to cancel the order within an hour of placing it. I was told they could not cancel it since the part was in stock and getting packed in the warehouse. The funny thing is, I have a phone in my house that I can call all around the world, but evidently the Appliance Zone does not have a phone that can call the warehouse. I was told to simply refuse the order/return to sender. This I did and they received it back on 1/7/2015. It is now 2/14/15 and still no refund. This is after contacting customer service at least 3 times. Finally, I contacted the credit card company to start an investigation/get my money back. Thank God credit card companies offer this service to their customers! Because of their absolute lack of customer support, I would not recommend doing business with Appliance Zone.
    Jan 9, 2015
    Thank you!!! Excellent site ,easy to find parts ,order and pay. This is the first place I'll be using for appliance parts..
  • Dec 22, 2014
    Angie came online and helped me find the proper part # for my microwave oven, very efficient and quick!
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Fast, polite, and accurate live chat help! Best I've ever seen.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Great experience if you know what you are looking for. Great site, easy way to discover exact part number needed.
    Dec 25, 2014