Appliance Zone Reviews

Appliance Zone Ratings and User Reviews. Appliance Zone does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 08/30/2015.

Recent Reviews for Appliance Zone

• Aug 30, 2015
    Great site for appliance parts
    Sep 9, 2015
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Wow! Appliance Part was 40% lower than other sites and Amazon
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Great to do business. Excellent live chat and assistance in finding the correct parts needed
  • Aug 15, 2015
    I had an online chat with Shelby and was able to get the product I was looking for quickly and saved a more than 50% off what Sears quoted me for the same water filter!
  • Aug 6, 2015
    would like to see blowen up view for all parts
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Shelby was a big help in finding the hopefully correct part.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Aug 23, 2015
    The Appliance Zone website showed that there would be a small delay before shipping the product I ordered - no problem. They charged my credit card for the purchase immediately. A few days later they indicated there would be a further delay in shipping the part that I had already paid for. I asked that they remove the charge until they were able to ship the part; no luck - they said my only option was to cancel the order. In the end the item I ordered arrived a few days prior to their (second) estimated arrival date, and I'm happy with the purchase. Not sure I'd return as a customer unless I had no other options. Their price was competitive, better than the OEM (GE). I did find their customer service via email was responsive.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    I have ordered from them in the past and have always been very satisfied with my purchase . They have what I need and send it promptly.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    I had the best, most professional service from SHELBY on Live Chat. She was pleasant, so very helpful & patient. She should get a raise for the quality of assistance she gave . . or at least a bonus. Very good experience. I would definitely recommend Appliance Zone.
    Jul 27, 2015
    We were thoroughly satisfied with the professional & friendly manner with which Shelby handled our recent order. And we appreciated the amount of communication in tracking our item which arrived in 3 days' time, not 5! We are thrilled to find this level of competence & are glad to recommend Appliance Zone to all in need of their service & product. We will do business with AZ again . . & I suspect fairly soon. We are in condo management & the aging appliances are better repaired than replaced. How we wish this high level of care AZ has would transfer into the manufacturing of new appliances which we have found sub par w/all those intrusive regulations & possibly workers' lack of enthusiasm & attention to producing a quality appliance. God help us all.