AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews

10/23/2014
AppliancePartsPros.com Ratings and User Reviews. AppliancePartsPros.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 6155 reviews. Last rated on 10/23/2014.
Circle of Excellence - AppliancePartsPros.com

2014 Winner

AppliancePartsPros.com Rating

More About AppliancePartsPros.com

Recent Reviews for AppliancePartsPros.com

• Oct 23, 2014
    Difficult to tell whether i've picked the right part
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Great site. Very easy to navigate.
    Easy to order
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Had some help with Chat Session. Not sure if I need all that I ordered but we shall see.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    looking forward to have my parts supply by your company and prices , fair
  • Oct 23, 2014
    nice&easy to pick the parts needed
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Easy to use and find the exact part I needed, and at a cheaper price than other sites!
  • Oct 23, 2014
    great videos. Parts diagrams and listing great. Also like the blog. great 365 day guarantee. Put it together ...service! Thank you.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Love the demo repair videos! Fair prices, fast shipping, great site.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Nice site,, seem to have what I need. I just hate waiting to get the parts. I'd pay more to have it now, and typically do when the local store has the parts.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Wow, QUICK delivery! You're right to brag about that 1.7 days on average. Plus, fantastic prices and helpful online assistance. Best experience I've ever had with an online merchant!
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Appliance repair is a reasonably necessary evil. APP speeds the process, although their prices are not consistently either higher or lower than their competitors within the same group of parts. I guess that's one way to hide the profits.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    If the shipping follows through i will be extremely satisfied.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I found their prices to be comparable to other web sites. Actually, it was their very reasonable shipping charges that caught my attention. And, the web site was very easy to navigate. It looked professional. And, I checked out a youtube video on how to replace my part. Very good combination of web site, video instructions on how to fix my appliance.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Oct 23, 2014
    The part arrived very quickly, much sooner than I would have expected. It was exactly what I ordered which was a replacement part for my dryer. It fit the dryer perfectly. I would definitely order from them again.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Search option made it easy for me to find parts, thanks for that tool.
    Oct 23, 2014
    I received correct part, but I believe it should come with assembly instructions.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Oct 23, 2014
    Parts caOME QUICKLY AND WERE EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Oct 23, 2014
    Great purchase experience. Easy site navigation and simple purchase process.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    I love appliance Parts Pro - easy to use and fast service, thanks
    Oct 23, 2014
    Excellent company - good products and fast shipping - I will use Appliance Pros as needed. Thanks
  • Sep 23, 2014