AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews

12/21/2014
AppliancePartsPros.com Ratings and User Reviews. AppliancePartsPros.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 6220 reviews. Last rated on 12/21/2014.
Circle of Excellence - AppliancePartsPros.com

2014 Winner

AppliancePartsPros.com Rating

More About AppliancePartsPros.com

Recent Reviews for AppliancePartsPros.com

• Dec 21, 2014
    This is my first purchase from AppliancePartsPros. I have yet to determine whether or not I am pleased with their service.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I was very pleased with your web site easy to look up products and easy check out I am coming back for more parts
    Great Website. Easy to navigate
  • Dec 21, 2014
    First time customer. Resources for me at first was alittle confusing concerning the parts information at first. However I was calling the part something else. No fault to them.
    new order. no comments
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Easy process to find what I was looking for.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Easy and simple, easy to make transaction.-
  • Dec 21, 2014
    The appliance parts were in stock and considerably less expensive than the manufacturer. I would definitely shop here again.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Love the idea of registering my appliance if I need additional parts in the future. I thought I made an account when i did that but at checkout I had to enter my email and password again, it would be nice not to have to re-enter information.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Found the part easily and the shipping is supposed to be fast.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Fantastic service! I posted a problem and got an answer right away, with a link to purchase some very inexpensive parts and video instructions on how to fix my dryer. This is saving me hundreds on calling a handyman!
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I appreciate them being here to help with my appliance repair needs.
    Excellent web site
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I felt your site was the most complete. I could check the part number and make sure it would work with my machine. I have tried to order part for the manufactures site but was sent the wrong part three time. The site site is very helpful to the customer with videos and discussions. I spent several hours research my problem and found the answer in minutes on your site.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Great web site! Easily found everything I needed. Competitive price. Thanks for being there!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    Everything was good. And on time.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I have a Magic Chef dishwasher CDB1500AWW. The latch handle broke and I would like to order a replacement. However, i was told that I have to buy the whole latch assembly. My latch assembly looks fine, just the handle is broken. I would like to have and opportunity to replace just a handle. There are handles sold for other models but not for CDB1500AWW.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Thanks for your feedback. I have reviewed your account and per your model number you have ordered the correct part. Unfortunately, the manufacturer does not sell the handle separately. The item that you ordered comes with the handle, latch, and ... Read full response »
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    "How to" video led to this purchase. Competitively priced product (freezer door gasket). Refrigerator door gaskets are not comparably priced with other online company.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Very easy to use the site. I appreciated the videos that were included. It helped me to verify that the part I was ordering is what I needed... no more and no less.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Was very satisfied with our order -- everything was completed as promised.