AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews

04/25/2015
AppliancePartsPros.com Ratings and User Reviews. AppliancePartsPros.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 5817 reviews. Last rated on 04/25/2015.
Circle of Excellence - AppliancePartsPros.com

2014 Winner

AppliancePartsPros.com Rating

More About AppliancePartsPros.com

Recent Reviews for AppliancePartsPros.com

I hope this part works
  • Apr 25, 2015
    It's always quick and easy!
  • Apr 25, 2015
    seems ok, wish there was a place on the west coast to get parts faster
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Glad to find part for less here and in stock too.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Good experience will be back when I need something else, Thank you
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I don't know yet, as I haven't received the item. The survey will be more meaningful once I take delivery.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I discovered AppliancePartsPros.com a couple of weeks ago while searching for parts and repair guidance on the Internet. I had viewed repair videos before and purchased parts from other on-line parts suppliers, but that particular repair was very complex and I wanted to view videos from a variety of sources in order to be sure that I clearly understood the procedure. I was pleased to discover that the price for the needed parts was lower on AppliancePartsPros.com. The parts were delivered remarkably fast and the videos had given me confidence that I was performing the repair correctly. So, this time when I needed a part I went directly to AppliancePartsPros.com.
    Very nice web site!
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Outstanding troubleshooting and advice at Appliance blog.
    shipping is high
    Quick and easy!
    Great help with chat
  • Apr 25, 2015
    very easy to deo bussiness with.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Very easy site to find everything I needed. Great prices!
    Apr 25, 2015
    I paid for two day shipping and received my parts on time, but the packaging was so shoddy that one of the parts was damaged beyond use. The reason I paid for two day shipping was so I could make the repairs before the weekend. Customer service was willing to mail another part to me, but couldn’t guarantee it would even arrive until Monday. If the shipping department had even placed some packing material inside the box to prevent this damage it might have helped. The box they used should never be used to ship this part with FedEx or UPS even with a fragile sticker on the box. I ended up purchasing the same part from a local dealer at almost double the price, but was able to complete the repairs on time. Saving money makes sense if you can complete the job on time, but it does not if you end up spending more time having to find parts to replace the replacement parts.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Apr 25, 2015
    Being able to watch the how-to video and purchase the part I needed from the same place was what sealed the deal for me. I'm thoroughly pleased with the overall value of my purchase.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Found the part I needed and an instructional video
    Apr 25, 2015
    I couldn't find the part on the Maytag site, but when I googled it, I got to parts.com. Even though I had already disassembled the hige from the washer door, I watched the "how to" video before placing the order. After confirming that I had the correct part and would be able to "do it myself" I placed the order on Friday evening. It shipped on Monday, as promised, and arrived on Tuesday. O was able to reassemble the hinge and washer door in less than 30 minutes.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Thank you for taking the time to review our site. Let us know what we could do next time to earn a 5 star review! Kind Regards, Chenoa Customer Correspondence Team
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Prices aren't the greatest.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    As a first time buyer on this site, I was impressed with the ease of navigating the site and with all aspects of the process. It looks like they "got it right" when the designed this site. I have been to other sites that are a nightmare to navigate, and its a pleasure to be able to navigate with such ease. I'll probably be back.
    Apr 25, 2015
    Have a Kitchen- aid dishwasher that died on me, no lights, no nothing on the control panel. Trace the problem down to the thermal switch. Ordered and replaced switch with little problems. The instructions were easy to follow and had the job complete in no time. Washer back up and running again!
  • Apr 4, 2015
    Would like to have PayPal as another option for payment
    Apr 25, 2015
    The part we order came faster than expected! We loved the link for the video on how to repair the appliance! Thanks a bunch will definitely use you again if needed!
  • Mar 30, 2015
    I made this purchase from AppliancePartsPros because of their online video I found on YouTube showing me how to complete the repair myself. I chose to reward them for their good work by purchasing from them, to encourage them to continue putting DIY content on the web.
    Apr 25, 2015
    parts arrived unbelievably quickly without having to pay for rush delivery. Could not have been happier. Online video (youtube) of how to replace the part was perfect, just what I needed to know, saved me hundreds of dollars by doing the repair myself, and is the reason why I purchased the parts from AppliancePartsPros.com. Would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!