AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews

06/01/2015
AppliancePartsPros.com Ratings and User Reviews. AppliancePartsPros.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 5389 reviews. Last rated on 05/31/2015.
Circle of Excellence - AppliancePartsPros.com

2014 Winner

AppliancePartsPros.com Rating

More About AppliancePartsPros.com

Recent Reviews for AppliancePartsPros.com

Easy to find parts.
  • May 31, 2015
    Good prices and easy to navigate and find parts.
  • May 31, 2015
    first time I ordered from this company - have a very old dryer hopefully the part will work
  • May 31, 2015
    The video help is what made me decide to purchase from AppliancePartsPros.com. They also provided what problems other customers where having with their washers including the potential solution. I liked this because it helped me confirm I ordered the right part.
  • May 31, 2015
    appreciate your videos for the do it yourselfer.
  • May 31, 2015
    Very nice site. knowledgeable and easy to navigate. Thank you.
  • May 31, 2015
    Thank you for providing a nice, quick video of the part that I purchased!
  • May 31, 2015
    It was really easy to find my parts and to know that they were the ones to fit the appliance that I had.
  • May 31, 2015
    Comparable prices. All reviews say arrived fast. Inexpensive standard shipping was ups ground.
  • May 31, 2015
    did not get a cofermation # on my order.
    Prices are too high!
  • May 31, 2015
    The AppliancePartsPro site is very good. The seemingly required survey at the end was a waste of any time I saved by choosing APro, and dropped my user experience to below failing. STOP IT!
  • May 31, 2015
    In asking for informatin from me as how Appliance Parts Pros may improve their website, frankly, I do not think there is anyway to improve their website, or services for that matter. The website and or services are EXCELLENT! Well done!
  • May 31, 2015
    They are good and dependable
  • May 31, 2015
    finding the part on the site was very easy
  • May 31, 2015
    I primarily ordered from vendor due to excellent repair video that was relevant to the repair I needed to make. I would have liked online confirmation that parts are genuine factory parts.
  • May 21, 2015
    This is my first time to use this site, but it was very easy to follow the instructions, and I was thrilled that my part is available and shipment is to be very prompt. Thank you.
  • May 21, 2015
    I can not say much about the order or company since I just ordered it. don't know what will transpire.
    May 31, 2015
    Had what we needed and received it quickly
  • May 20, 2015
    I have ordered several items in the past from Appliance Parts Pros and have had great success with my orders. I am happy to have this website available and look forward to doing business with them in the future, (Though nobody WANTS to repair their appliances)
    May 31, 2015
    Another great purchase experience. The only thing that I wish could be easier would be the product selection process and ease of finding the specific part needed with better photos/descriptions. There are generally many pages of parts to sift through to find the parts you are trying to find and many of the parts in those pages are not related to the specific search criteria.
  • May 20, 2015
    May 31, 2015
    FIRST ORDER DID NOT MAKE GOT LOST SOMEWHERE. CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY RESHIPPED ORDER IT ARRIVED ON TIME I INSTALLED PART AND IT WORKED.