AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews

07/28/2014
AppliancePartsPros.com Ratings and User Reviews. AppliancePartsPros.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 5744 reviews. Last rated on 07/28/2014.
Circle of Excellence - AppliancePartsPros.com

2013 Platinum

AppliancePartsPros.com Rating

More About AppliancePartsPros.com

Recent Reviews for AppliancePartsPros.com

• Jul 28, 2014
    The site was very easy to use and the video showing the installation helped a lot.
    It was easy and fast
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I always try to fix my appliance first and your website and tutorials are great!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    It wasn't easy to know if the part shown in the catalog was the part I was looking for, as the picture in the catalog was not the same as the part in my refrigerator. In order to make sure that I was getting the correct part, I sent a inquiry through your website. It took 5 days to get a reply to my question which in my opinion is too long given the fact that my refrigerator cannot function without that part.Once I got the reply I was able to easily place the order of the Board. I hope it gets in the window time that was given to me.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Parts that I need were easy to find. I had my model number and was easy to search for the parts.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I watched one of your videos on YouTube regarding a dryer repair and was impressed that the appliance part required for the repair was available from a link in the video. (Very Cool). I originally thought I would source the part locally but out of curiosity, had to hit the link which took me to an order page that featured the ability to confirm the part would function with my model dryer. It didn't, but I was presented with a link to my specific model's part. (Again Very Cool). Also featured on this page was a video for the same repair but specifically with the brand of dryer I have. Even though I figured I could find the part locally...probably cheaper...and pick it up tomorrow instead of waiting 2 days...I figured you guys earned my business and placed my order.
    Fast, Quick and easy!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Great site with wonderful tutorials
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Checkout was a breeze. Looking forward to receiving the part.
    Good deals, good prices

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Thank you for choosing AppliancePartsPros.com. We are glad you liked our services. Let us know what we could do next time to earn a higher score! Kind regards, Adrian AppliancePartsPros.com Customer Correspondence Team
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Love the price and the shipping!!
    very easy shopping thanks
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Brent helped me get the parts I needed. Good Job.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Your prices for the product I needed was lower than other sites and your shipping was less expensive than other sites. Thanks!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I could not find a part so I contacted chat room and was able to find what I neede.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Great site... Very easy to use. We'll see how fast we get the parts. Thanks Appliance Pros!
    Jul 28, 2014
    Take the "most shipments arrive in 1-2 days".; When I order next we'll see how close this is. Otherwise, loved you guys and would use again. Love the founders story as well. Thanks.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

You are most welcome! Thank you for choosing AppliancePartsPros.com. We are happy you chose us and that we could help you fix your appliance. Kind regards, Adrian AppliancePartsPros.com Customer Correspondence Team
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Jul 28, 2014
    Very accurate and VERY fast transaction...less than 72 hours this time from "click" to front porch...(Paid Saturday afternoon, here when I got home Monday).... which is great if you have water leaking from your fridge.... .I have bought here several times before and have always been happy with the quality of the parts and the speed of delivery.,.....

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey and for giving us feedback. We appreciate you shopping with AppliancePartsPros.com and we're glad you liked our services. Kind regards, Adrian AppliancePartsPros.com Customer ... Read full response »
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Jul 28, 2014
    I got my product but it is not the same cclor. I got black and I have stanless!

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you received the incorrect color. When you have a moment please give us a call so we may assist you with your account. We may be reached at 1-877-477-7278 or you can contact one of our live chat ... Read full response »
  • Jul 16, 2014
    nice wed page

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Thank you for writing this review. We enjoy and appreciate any feedback concerning our website. We are striving to make improvements daily.Thank you for the comments and check back often to see what we've done. Kind regards, Adrian ... Read full response »
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Jul 28, 2014
    The customer service team was awesome. Had a wrong part and they worked with me on the return and finding the new part.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Thank you for using our site and for your feedback.We are glad you liked our services. We appreciate you shopping with AppliancePartsPros.com and we look forward to assisting you again in the future. Kind regards, Adrian AppliancePartsPros.com ... Read full response »