AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews

12/18/2014
AppliancePartsPros.com Ratings and User Reviews. AppliancePartsPros.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 6241 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.
Circle of Excellence - AppliancePartsPros.com

2014 Winner

AppliancePartsPros.com Rating

More About AppliancePartsPros.com

Recent Reviews for AppliancePartsPros.com

• Dec 18, 2014
    When I am shopping around for appliance parts, I always go to AppliancePartsPros.com first to see the competitive prices as well as availability of parts. Rarely have you guys & gals let me down. Thank you for your continued support to the DIY'ers.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Always great service and ease of navigation of web site. How to videos are exceptionally good
  • Dec 18, 2014
    easy to use website.... clear and concise.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Good value and easy to navigate to find the right parts. Like the diagrams that shows the breakdown of the parts.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I am so glad AppliancePartsPros.com is here. Easy to find the part I needed and very reasonably priced. Shipping cost is within normal charges.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Nice site, very helpful in locating the proper parts for my model appliances. Only complaint was that the roller assembly and axle for the upper dish rack and the roller/axel assembly for the lower rack are different parts yet both had the same video for the upper assembly installation. Not really a huge deal, but something I'd fix if it were my website. Also, the grid that your products were photographed in front of was kind of visually distracting. I understand the need to give scale, but for semi-translucent parts it was difficult to see what I was looking at. Oh, and it wasn't exactly clear how many pieces were included in the lower roller assembly package, though I was able to find that information in the q&a section of the page. Again, I was able to find it, but I'm guessing not everyone will look so hard.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Very happy with the ease of finding our part and the price was fair.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Very easy to find what I need. Prices we competitive. Liked the lack of pop ups and simple business approach.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    This is my first time so I have nothing to compare it with. I did, however, find that I could easily move around the parts division and get to what I was looking for. Did think the video was knowledgeable.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Ease of parts and original manufacturer parts. Ease of selection and info. Great site.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Have previously purchased from Appliance Parts Pros and had a great experience.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    This is my first experience ordering from Appliance Parts Pro and really like the return policy. I will order all my parts from you all when I need them.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Thanks so much for carrying the Maytag drip pans. I've managed to muck mine up, and they look horrible. Now, I'll have nice clean drip pans, and the stove will look fabulous again.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Very user friendly site, easy to locate what I was looking for, easy to order, and have a great return policy
    Dec 18, 2014
    I found AppliancePartsPros.com to be extremely satisfying in locating, ordering, and recieving the exact part I needed to repair my dryer. No only was it quick and easy, but found the cost to be lower than at most locations and provided the best hassel free guarantee on return. I definitely will recommend this site to anyone I know when looking for appliance replacement parts.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    I have found the "Holy Grail", of appliance replacement parts. Excellent service, knowledge, through, prices, and FASTER than fast shipping!
  • Dec 11, 2014
    they have everything I need and fast shipping
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Site all worked like it should. Easy purchase
    Dec 18, 2014
    Website and delivery worked they way they should.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    I found your sight very easy to use and if I need any more appliance part I will certainly look you up.
    Dec 18, 2014
    I was very pleasantly surprised at how quickly my order came and it was exactly what I needed.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    very satisfied. especially with ship and handling.
  • Nov 28, 2014