AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews

08/28/2014
AppliancePartsPros.com Ratings and User Reviews. AppliancePartsPros.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 5466 reviews. Last rated on 08/22/2014.
Circle of Excellence - AppliancePartsPros.com

2013 Platinum

AppliancePartsPros.com Rating

More About AppliancePartsPros.com

Recent Reviews for AppliancePartsPros.com

• Aug 22, 2014
    great site would be nice to include paypal
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Need to have a place and offer promotional codes for discounts.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Very easy to navigate website. I appreciated the videos. Thank you.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Seems to be run and set up very efficiently. Web pages are very well done, clear, easy to understand, and efficiently and logically arranged making them easy to follow.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    The best website to find parts for your appliances.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I really like the repair videos that you offer.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Thanks will use you again soon. I was using apco.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    only place I could find the part. Expensive.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    very great experience. will always check here before goin anywhere else.
    easy to use
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I ordred a part from Sears and it was the wrong part and they wouldn't take it back. I understand that with electronic parts that can be a problem, but seems like they could test it or even have a restocking fee to test it. I would have gone with their sevice repair at that point but couldn't setup appt. until Sept. 12th. Need to wash clothes before then. What is your return policy if this is not the right part?

From AppliancePartsPros.com

All of our parts come with a one year return policy, even if they are electronic or if they had been installed and didn't fix the problem. In order to return the part you will need a return merchandise authorization (RMA) form. That is a form you ... Read full response »
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Great comments and hints for installation on the product page. Really helped a lot.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    the web site is very easy to buy any part
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Excellent delivery have gotten all my orders in 1 day.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    It was very easy to find what I needed and the prices were great.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Aug 22, 2014
    Good job. I paid for 1 day delivery and it was here at 1:30 pm.

Thank you for sharing. We are happy everything worked out. Best wishes, Lou
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Their website is great.They answered my query promptly - thank youThey will be my go to source from now on

From AppliancePartsPros.com

You are most welcome! Your feedback is much appreciated. Thank you for choosing AppliancePartsPros.com. Best wishes, Lou
  • Aug 14, 2014
    THERE SERVICE IS EASY AND CONVENIENT.CANT WAIT TO ORDER IN THE FUTURE.
    Aug 22, 2014
    I got my item on time and it's working perfect.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

We are happy to hear that the repair went well. Thank you for sharing your experience. We'll be there for you next time, too! Best wishes, Lou
  • Aug 12, 2014
    The web site was easy to use and they had my part for a reasonable price, shipping charge was fair and this web site even has how to instructions.You can't ask for more than that!

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Thank you for providing us with feedback. We hope the repair was successful. Best wishes, Lou
  • Aug 4, 2014
    I was happy to see the price. I was happy how informative the sight was. I cant say much more until I get the item. I'm sure if its as good as the profetional web service I will be quite happy. The tutorials on things is always a great idea also :)
    Aug 22, 2014
    you saved me at least 30 $ on my item it was at my door in 2 days on a 6-7 day delivery order. I was able to check it right away. It even came with instructions to remind me how to replace the belt. I have nothing but respect for your service. Thanks for great service! Dano

From AppliancePartsPros.com

You are very welcome! We are happy you chose us and that we could help you fix your appliance. Thank you for letting us know how much you liked our services. Best wishes, Lou