AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews

08/30/2015
AppliancePartsPros.com Ratings and User Reviews. AppliancePartsPros.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 5774 reviews. Last rated on 08/30/2015.
Circle of Excellence - AppliancePartsPros.com

2014 Winner

AppliancePartsPros.com Rating

More About AppliancePartsPros.com

Recent Reviews for AppliancePartsPros.com

• Aug 30, 2015
    Best appliance repair site. Clear, easy to follow videos linked to many parts themselves. My go to spot for all appliance repairs.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Seems to be a good place to order products.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Fast shipping. Competitive prices. Seems like it is important to them that they educate their customer and they did a great job of that.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    So far, so good! Excellent!
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Good prices and good service. Reliable.
    love the little videos!
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Great prices and easy to navigate! I would recommend this site to all of my friends!
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I work for appliance repair company and do side jobs for friends and family. when I cant get local parts I go strait to applianceparts pros. they are the best. I have used them many times and will continue to in the future.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    have not had a part i needed yet GREAT JOB!!!!
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Schematics were very useful to help quickly and easily find the parts I needed. I will definitely use this site again if I need more parts.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Where on your check out process do you provide a location for a coupon? (APPDELIVER3OFF)
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I watched the video relative to gasket replacement and found it extremely helpful.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I will know more when the parts are delivered.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    My first order had the wrong shipping and billing address - I missed that on paypal. I was able to chat with a representative promptly who cancelled my order and made it very easy.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Needed a defrost heater for a GE refrig. Checked prices and shipping at several sites and AppliancePartsPro was cheaper than most and the claim that most of the time it should arrive in 2 days even with standard shipping.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    was a really good that's it thanks
    Aug 30, 2015
    I just want to say thanks
  • Aug 17, 2015
    no problems great serice
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I've bought from Appliance Parts Pros before and found the video that shows how to do a repair to be quite helpful.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Aug 30, 2015
    These guys (and gals) make DIY appliance repair a pleasure!
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Aug 30, 2015
    The video was great! I watched it before I received the item and installed it on the day it came. Thanks!