AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews

08/31/2015
AppliancePartsPros.com Ratings and User Reviews. AppliancePartsPros.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 5775 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2015.
Circle of Excellence - AppliancePartsPros.com

2014 Winner

AppliancePartsPros.com Rating

More About AppliancePartsPros.com

Recent Reviews for AppliancePartsPros.com

• Aug 31, 2015
    Although the installation video did not match my part, I appreciate your effort in putting it together. To me, it means you are legitimate and are dedicated to customer service,
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Best place on the internet to buy appliance parts
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Each time I have attempted a home appliance repair, Applianceparts has had what I needed. Which in the long run has saved substantial repair bills
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Very quick response. Live online chat person found part very quickly for me. Very easy to locate part & place order.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Extremely easy to use website made my experience very satisfying . Shipping rates were reasonable.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    There's a lot of helpful information on this site to make sure you know where to find your model number and get the correct part or substitute part if the original is no longer made. Its great.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    love the videos, it was nice to validate how to take it apart.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Easy to use, found part quickly
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Ease and clarity of parts description
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Thank you for the educational videos that clearly identified the problem and the solution.
    fast and easy ordering
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Enjoyed shopping on your web site.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Was a positive experience. Easy to find and fast check-out.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Easy ordering and low shipping, great experience and online help was fast and very helpful.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    The only challenge that I had was the cost of the shipping. I pay at work for a large box to be shipped overnight, maybe $10. So what I assume is a small box being $25 in todays day seems incredulous.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I am always amazed at how easily I find the correct part! having exploded views of appliances/assemblies is awesome
  • Aug 23, 2015
    I enjoyed and used your video to find out how to get the washer apart. Thought it was only fair to buy the part from you guys. Thanks for your help!
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    Appliance Part Pro is my go to website for appliance parts. I have ordered parts for several appliances. I appreciate the video guides on the website. Searching for parts is very accurate and helpful. Great service and value.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    Very pleased with my parts .
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Great site and easy to identify parts