AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews

05/24/2015
AppliancePartsPros.com Ratings and User Reviews. AppliancePartsPros.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 5434 reviews. Last rated on 05/24/2015.
Circle of Excellence - AppliancePartsPros.com

2014 Winner

AppliancePartsPros.com Rating

More About AppliancePartsPros.com

Recent Reviews for AppliancePartsPros.com

It was easy to buy
  • May 24, 2015
    I have purchased parts before and have been completely satisfied with the price, shipping and overall experience. have reccommended to others and will continue to come back for future needs.
  • May 24, 2015
    I believe this is either the first time or second i purchased from this merchant. If what i purchased was no good I would not make a second purchase. So far, so good.
  • May 24, 2015
    This is the best site for buying appliance parts. I have not found a site with more detailed diagrams for each of the appliances i needed. My last order arrived quickly and was exactly what I needed and I expect this order to be the same.
  • May 24, 2015
    I'm a spoiled American. I expect an eazy to navigate web site. I am pleased with yours.
  • May 24, 2015
    They show the part clearly. The part I need has 4 locations. I only need 2. The picture of the part shows 4. When I purchase this part will I get 4 or 1. and have to order another? or will I get 4 as in the picture?
  • May 24, 2015
    Best appliance part site I have been to. Competitive prices and the repair videos are easy to follow and understand.
  • May 24, 2015
    Very easy to use ,found and had parts selected and ordered in no time . I did use the chat for a question and the operator was very friendly and helpful and polite, The prices were a great savings.
  • May 24, 2015
    Easy to use site, easy to find and order parts, prices clear, checkout simple and straightforward.
  • May 24, 2015
    This is my 2nd time ordering from AppliancePartsPros.com and they are always very helpful. The last time I ordered parts for a dishwasher and had the part 2 days before I expected it. During the order process, I wasn't sure which part was needed so I instant messaged them and they had me straightened out within minutes. I won't shop anywhere else for parts. EVER!
  • May 24, 2015
    I really appreciated the installation videos. It made me decide to make the purchase.
  • May 24, 2015
    Sales tax in Apple Valley, CA is 8%. Your est'd. tax of $5.07 includes the part plus shipping. Is the shipping charge a taxable item??
  • May 24, 2015
    Easy to navigate. Good pricing. Hopefully quick shipping with the correct product will follow.
  • May 24, 2015
    Best stuff for the prices And the ezness of finding the parts by the pitcher s is the best so far
    no comments now
  • May 24, 2015
    little parts, big shipping charge.
  • May 19, 2015
    May 24, 2015
    Catalog listed part for my appliance did not fit even though the part was listed for my appliance.
  • May 18, 2015
    This is my third purchase and I have been impressed by the fast shipping and availability of parts.
    May 24, 2015
    This makes my third order from AppliancePartsPros and I would do it all over again. They stock the parts I need for my aging fleet of appliances. With my basic repair skills and the parts and help from them, I can keep my wife happy.
  • May 14, 2015
    May 24, 2015
    I am impressed with appliance parts pros. The pricing is great.
  • May 14, 2015
    HOPE IT IS AS EASY AS YOU SAY TO REPLACE MARRIED TO AN ACCOUNTANT AND HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAAT A SCREW DRIVER IS. I WILL BE INSTALLING
    May 24, 2015
    Returned wrong new part sent out same say