AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews

02/19/2017
AppliancePartsPros.com Ratings and User Reviews. AppliancePartsPros.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 5657 reviews. Last rated on 02/18/2017.
Circle of Excellence - AppliancePartsPros.com

2016 Platinum

AppliancePartsPros.com Rating

More About AppliancePartsPros.com

Recent Reviews for AppliancePartsPros.com

• Feb 18, 2017
    AppliancePartsPros.com has had everything I ever needed and it's easy to acquire.....at a great price...
  • Feb 09, 2017
    GREAT
  • Feb 18, 2017
    The site kept going back asking for my model and part number over and over for about a hour until I stopped trying. I came back two hours later and again fought with model and part number over and over until I got through.
    should be free shipping
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Awesome how there's instructional videos on how to replace the part available for purchase. Incredibly convenient.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    AppliancePartsPros.com is the ONLY site that I use when looking to purchase appliance parts. They are reasonably priced and the tutorial videos guide you through the process as painlessly as possible.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Easy to use and affordable
  • Feb 06, 2017
    A good company to shop
    Feb 18, 2017
    A good company to deal with
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Feb 18, 2017
    Outstanding service, The parts arrived before I expected and were the exact ones I needed.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    easy site to accesseasy to read diagramseasy checkout
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Like to how to videos, ships fast
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Great site for those that like to do repairs themselves. Videos are precise and very informative. I have saved thousands of dollars over the years using this site. if someone has even the basic ability to work on repair projects themselves, then they will appreciate the guidance that Appliance Parts Pros. offers through this service.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    What I appreciated most about this experience was the FREE repair video!
  • Feb 18, 2017
    The only experience I have with this company is this order. I'll be happy to provide feedback once our transaction is complete.
  • Feb 05, 2017
    Website is very good - finding parts was easy and fast. Shipping cost very reasonable (less than competition) Some parts are more expensive compared to competition (Sears) but with S&H overall cost is less.
    Feb 18, 2017
    Ordered parts on a Sunday with paid 2-day shipment. Some parts have not been shipped until Wednesday. Received less quantity pf parts than ordered. Received wrong parts. Requested overnight shipment for replacement part that was wrongly shipped. Correct parts has been shipped 2nd day.Customer service (Ashlee) was very friendly and helpful

From AppliancePartsPros.com

We strive to ensure we are providing the best pricing in all aspects for Do-It-Yourselfers budgets. If you do find lower prices in the future, give us a call before placing your order, and we'll see if we can price match. We're here to help you, 7am ...
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I have used AppliancePartsPros many times it the last several years to fix appliances around the house. I just wish more parts for the older appliances were still available.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    It was easy to find parts i needed. the tips and video are helpful
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I like the repair videos
  • Jan 29, 2017
    I'm always amazed that I can find exactly what I want and can see the part on an exploded parts print so I know I'm not screwing it up.
    Feb 18, 2017
    The right part right away. Simple.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I am very pleased to have found this part with such ease on your site Thank you so much