AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews

01/27/2015
AppliancePartsPros.com Ratings and User Reviews. AppliancePartsPros.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 6585 reviews. Last rated on 01/27/2015.
Circle of Excellence - AppliancePartsPros.com

2014 Winner

AppliancePartsPros.com Rating

More About AppliancePartsPros.com

Recent Reviews for AppliancePartsPros.com

I do not know yet.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Very satisfied with the ease of finding the right parts. Description for part AP3084622 is wrong, as it is not located at the back wall of the dishwasher.
    VERY GOOD HONEST COMPANY
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Highly recommend for any replacement parts as well as help to fix problems and save money on repair mechanics who bully you into maintenance contracts.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    wonderful, entered the model number and found the parts instantly. photos of parts and charts were a great help. got parts for jobri chairs?
  • Jan 27, 2015
    easy to manuver throughout the program
  • Jan 27, 2015
    great experience and would recommend this site
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Great help from reviews and videos loaded on the site.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I ordered oven door parts before and was happy, so when I needed a part for my washer, I came straight to this site.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Good Site, will bookmark for future parts
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I love this site. It has helped me mix quite a few appliances in my home.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Great experience getting the right parts at reasonable prices everytime. Always satisfied - keep up the great work!
  • Jan 21, 2015
    great to do business with appliance parts pros.com. i'm 100% satisfied

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Thank you for letting us know how much you liked our services. We appreciate your review. Kind regards, Adrian AppliancePartsPros.com Customer Correspondence Team
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Jan 27, 2015
    Part was as advertised and received it in 2 days! Washer was up and running right away!

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Thank you for sharing your experience. Congrats on the repair. Kind regards, Adrian AppliancePartsPros.com Customer Correspondence Team
  • Jan 18, 2015
    The customer service representatives were pretty nice . They were fairly knowledgeable. Unfortunately the main part that I bought was damaged so it was frustrating to deal with this.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Thank you for telling us. We are sorry to hear that the item you purchased arrived damaged. All items sold by our company come with a 1yr warranty and a 1yr return policy. When you have a moment, please give us a call at 1-877-477-7278. We are open ... Read full response »
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Jan 27, 2015
    I was extremely happy with all aspects of buying through AppliancePartsPros.com. Thanks!

From AppliancePartsPros.com

You are very welcome! Thank you for choosing AppliancePartsPros.com. We are happy you chose us and that we could help you fix your appliance. Kind regards, Adrian AppliancePartsPros.com Customer Correspondence Team
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Jan 27, 2015
    The diagnostic that they gave me was correct.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Thank you for sharing your experience. We hope the repair was successful. Kind regards, Adrian AppliancePartsPros.com Customer Correspondence Team
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Jan 27, 2015
    I am a repeat customer. AppliancePartsPros website is the best of its kind I have come across. Prices are competitive, delivery prompt. Product descriptions and pictures are useful, product application tools excellent, videos and written materials very helpful. Very happy with this and my prior purchase experinces.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Thank you for taking the time to review our site. We thank you for the great feedback and for allowing us to help repair your appliance. Kind regards, Adrian AppliancePartsPros.com Customer Correspondence Team
  • Jan 13, 2015
    I had some questions about which parts were needed so I went to the chat line and was given excellent product research and technical assistance by Kenneth K.Thanks a lot. I am already a pleased customer even though I am am still waiting on the parts. It is nice to know that the website tells me if the parts are in stock and when they will ship.
    Jan 27, 2015
    Good service but parts were priced rather high ,made us decide to sell the stove we had with the LP nozzles and buy another one that already had the Natural gas jets in it rather than spend $110 for 4 nozzles that were the size of a pencil eraser for the conversion.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Thank you for filling out the survey. We pride ourselves in having the most competitive pricing for all parts that we sell. We apologize if our pricing didn't meet your expectations. While I understand you may find a lower price elsewhere, what ... Read full response »
  • Jan 13, 2015
    awesome transaction, competetive shipping rate. will buy from again. thank you!

From AppliancePartsPros.com

You are most welcome! Thank you for choosing AppliancePartsPros.com. We are happy you chose us and that we could help you fix your appliance. Kind regards, Adrian AppliancePartsPros.com Customer Correspondence Team