AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews

10/20/2014
AppliancePartsPros.com Ratings and User Reviews. AppliancePartsPros.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 6157 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2014.
Circle of Excellence - AppliancePartsPros.com

2014 Winner

AppliancePartsPros.com Rating

More About AppliancePartsPros.com

Recent Reviews for AppliancePartsPros.com

• Oct 20, 2014
    i like the pro portion of your website
  • Oct 20, 2014
    The Dishwasher part was easy to find on your site. Your installation video was so clear ! Thanks!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Overall, everything went well. I do wish the shipping rate was more indicative of the size/cost of the item purchased.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    very informative video to help with part replacement easy to find parts .
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Smooth transaction. Shipping was high..
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Easy transaction and good inventory.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    a great online experience...most helpful descriptions of parts and diagrams, helpful comments and questions, even short how-to vids...totally awesome and helpful in all respects...
  • Oct 20, 2014
    hopefully the parts are correct. the shaft/bearing kit for the Cabrio has me a little worried. will see when it gets here. Hopefully i can exchange it if needed.
    Super easy and safe
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Very easy to find the part I needed, and very reasonable prices!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Although it wasn't the lowest price for this item, I went with this site to purchase my product because it gave me a better range of shipping options ( which was very key). Perhaps offering a coupon code/ discount from upon checkout may offset that. Nonetheless, if I am need of another part, I would at the very least check this site prior to making my purchase.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    great experience and easy to use. So simple even I can do it.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Your troubleshooting guide and videos were very helpful, and ordering parts was a breeze.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Site was helpful. I could confirm the part I needed would work with the model I have.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    The part identification was easy and it was quick to order and check out.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    very helpful in diagnosing my problem
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Oct 20, 2014
    The first part arrived damaged in shipping. Once contacted AppliancePartsPros.Com shipped a replacement part which arrived in less than two days. Super company to do business with.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    The refrigerator door handle broke right at the top mainly due to the weight of 3 1-gallon jugs in the door. We will lighten the load on the door so this hopefully doesn't happen again.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Good service, fast delivery.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your review. Kind regards, Adrian AppliancePartsPros.com Customer Correspondence Team
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Oct 20, 2014
    The part I purchased broke within 5 days of installing.