AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews

08/19/2014
AppliancePartsPros.com Ratings and User Reviews. AppliancePartsPros.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 5754 reviews. Last rated on 08/19/2014.
Circle of Excellence - AppliancePartsPros.com

• Aug 19, 2014
    Too soon to know!
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    This part was an exact fit and worked well after I installed it in my dishwasher.
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    Appliance Parts Pros. is a GREAT place to shop on line! Supper fast shipping.
  • Aug 13, 2014
    excellent company to do business with
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Great videos and Chat help! So far this has been a great experience! Thanks for being such a great resource for replacement parts and the necessary information to complete the repair job!
    Aug 19, 2014
    Great product, great videos to show installation and great customer support.
    Aug 19, 2014
    Great experience. I easily found the part I needed and ordered it. Quick delivery, and a helpful video made for a fast, fairly easy repair that was way more cost effective than a new appliance.
    Aug 19, 2014
    Who would think that I could repair my dryer? It was easy, especially after watching the instructional video on the Appliance Parts website.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Fast and friendly service!! I use this website for all my appliance needs.
    Aug 19, 2014
    AppliancePartsPros.com is an excellent website for DIY enthusiasts. I liked the online videos.
    Aug 19, 2014
    I was looking for a lint screen for the WASHER portion of the stackable set we have. Guess I didn't read the description well enough. I will keep the one I have, but it's for the dryer part.
    Aug 19, 2014
    Great instalation videos makes it fun and easy to do it myself
    Aug 19, 2014
    Everything is great, but the price is too high.
    Aug 19, 2014
    First time user, everything was there starting with the parts diagram of my appliance and list of parts.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    This is the only place I can find what I need easily. This is my first time placing order online and I am so glad it can be delivered so quickly. I work nights and it is so hard to run around going places during the day. I have been to their place of business and they are always so helpful and nice. Thank you so much!
    Aug 19, 2014
    In Initial shipment, part arrived damaged (box a tad bit small for plastic part that is susceptible to damage. Contacted vendor via chat. Excellent support. They ordered and shipped out new part immediately. New part arrived within 2 days which was very fast. New part arrived undamaged. I would recommend and use Appliance Parts Pro again and highly recommend them.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    The prices are competitive but they can be beat, but I trust the quality and the company, they have never done me wrong and the parts are great.
    Aug 19, 2014
    I would highly recommend AppliancePartsPros, there products are factory recommended and of high quality. Prices are more then reasonable, very competitive, it will save you hundreds of dollars. Parts are lower price then locally, and protected by warranty from AppliancePartsPros.
    Aug 19, 2014
    After the initial delay in shipping I contacted the supplier questioning delivery. The woman I spoke to was very courteous and helpful. I received the product the following day and was satisfied with the overall experience. I will continue to purchase parts from this supplier.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Easy buy
    Aug 19, 2014
    very easy transaccion and ontime delivery
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    Someone on the forum commented that the part I identified as bad was a good hunch, and that I could return it if it did not solve the problem. That was why I got the part from AppliancePartsPros.
  • Aug 4, 2014