AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews

09/02/2014
AppliancePartsPros.com Ratings and User Reviews. AppliancePartsPros.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 5902 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2014.
Circle of Excellence - AppliancePartsPros.com

2013 Platinum

AppliancePartsPros.com Rating

More About AppliancePartsPros.com

Recent Reviews for AppliancePartsPros.com

• Sep 1, 2014
    thanks - one of these is bound to fix my tub being out of balance on spin cycle. the rest are since i'll have it open. i'll return what I don't use and I appreciate you.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Great prices and very reasonable shipping rates to Hawaii!
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I purchased parts from you before and i am satisfied with the purchase and prices,thats why i am coming back to do business with you again.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Very easy to order and love that there was a video showing how to install the part!!
  • Sep 1, 2014
    The parts diagrams are easy to read and understand, making it simple to find the right parts. The videos are also helpful in ordering and installing the parts.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Video did not match actual part.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    appliance parts pros .com makes it simple to fix your own appliance's
  • Sep 1, 2014
    very quick and easy website
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Easy to navigate, no place to enter promo code though. I had a promo code for 10% off that I was unable to use. Why give promo codes out without the ability to use them?
    I thought I Was in Whirlpool
    Fair price fast service
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Very easy to find the parts needed, easy to order and check out.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I've had a very good experience every time I have ordered any part in this site and I will keep buying from you.
    Always have what I need!
  • Sep 1, 2014
    easy to find and well described
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I was referred to AppliancePartsPros.com for refrigerator parts and with the part number was directed to the item I needed. I was somewhat dismayed at the high price, but the ordering was easy.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Sep 1, 2014
    great selection on parts with a fair price and quick delivery.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    informative and complete web site
    Sep 1, 2014
    Out standing purchase experience and shipping in less than 24 hours to Wisconsin. Exact part in stock and DYI instruction video was very professional and right on track regarding how to make the repair. Best online purchase ever. They really care about the customer. Will use vendor again and will recommend vendor to friends. Fantastic!!!!!
  • Aug 21, 2014
    quick except for this survey
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Sep 1, 2014
    I put the part on. My stove worked fine. I baked a pound cake. Stove stopped working. Code# f-10. I got ride of stove. Problem solved