AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews

03/24/2017
AppliancePartsPros.com Ratings and User Reviews. AppliancePartsPros.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 5621 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - AppliancePartsPros.com

2016 Platinum

AppliancePartsPros.com Rating

More About AppliancePartsPros.com

Recent Reviews for AppliancePartsPros.com

easy to use
    great how to video
  • Mar 13, 2017
    easy to find the correct parts
  • Mar 23, 2017
    It was tricky to find the part- hard to find the right model number
  • Mar 23, 2017
    they had all I was looking for,
    GREAT EXPERIENCE
  • Mar 23, 2017
    First - I ordered a part (stove simmer control unit) based on your web site info. The order was processed and shipped. It was the correct part, but it was not a 'kit' that included the necessary potentiometer. .Second - A day or so after the order was submitted, I thought to submit a question about stove and part needed using your web site. Question was answered within 5 days AND a different part no. was indicated. so I ordered that part which was a 'kit'. Order was processed and shipped. The associated potentiometer part was included.In the second order, a letter from the stove manufacturer was included. That letter indicated the simmer control was the correct part, BUT THE POTENTIOMETER INCLUDED IN THE KIT WAS THE WRONG PART..I called the customer service line. The operator was VERY helpful. She contacted a technician and they confirmed that the simmer control kit did include the INCORRECT potentiometer and she also confirmed that Appliance Parts Pros had the correct potentiometer and gave me the correct part no. and price. So I kept the first order and ordered the correct potentiometer. BOTTOM LINE - 1) the initial order was not a 'kit' and that was unclear on the web site, 2) the online question response was incorrect, 3) the customer service call was more than helpful and got me the correct part no. and helped me to return the parts. 4) I would recommend your company based on the CUSTOMER SERVICE CALL AND the array of hard to find parts Appliance Parts Pro stocks. By the way, the service call was on March 23, at about 1015 AM PST.
  • Mar 23, 2017
    Everything was logical and response was quick. Just had to figure out how to get into the right area for my searches. Nicely designed website!
  • Mar 23, 2017
    Quick and easy site to navigate, altho the site said the past I ordered was not compatable with my oven, its the original part # so I ordered it anyway because of the price.
  • Feb 24, 2017
    Mar 23, 2017
    ordered wrong size door shelf
  • Mar 23, 2017
    Love the Instructional Videos!!!
  • Mar 23, 2017
    when it works it works ,, the compatibility tool doesn't
  • Mar 14, 2017
    Mar 23, 2017
    Shipping of $8.95 seems high for a $36 purchase.
  • Mar 23, 2017
    it was the only site I could find the part easily
  • Mar 23, 2017
    Great website and has everything I needed. Will definitely order again.
  • Mar 16, 2017
    Mar 23, 2017
    One parts was not the same as the original and could not use it. I had to use the old part.
  • Mar 23, 2017
    I have been using this company for a number of years now and have found both the prices and the return policy to be the best in the appliance parts business.
  • Mar 23, 2017
    hopefully this is the correct part
  • Mar 23, 2017
    Great site for appliance parts
    First time here