AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews

05/26/2017
AppliancePartsPros.com Ratings and User Reviews. AppliancePartsPros.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 4931 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - AppliancePartsPros.com

2016 Platinum

AppliancePartsPros.com Rating

More About AppliancePartsPros.com

Recent Reviews for AppliancePartsPros.com

• Apr 30, 2017
    I wish I could see the dimensions of the item I was purchasing
  • Apr 30, 2017
    I thought that my original order included ordering the motor field assembly #AP6019334, but I must have misunderstood. I state this since in the repair video the tech states that it is recommended to change out the armature and the field windings together. Not a big issue, just have to wait for the parts to complete the repair of the Kitchenaid mixer.Thanks,
  • Apr 30, 2017
    Finding the correct part and having the self-repair video - all from just the appliance model#: Fantastic
  • Apr 30, 2017
    I always prefer to purchase repair parts and make repairs myself instead of paying someone to do something I can do myself. The cost of this item saves me the expense of having a repairman charge me for it.
  • Apr 25, 2017
    Just started using your services. Ordering seems easy.
    Everything went great.
  • Apr 30, 2017
    Including multiple photographs of the parts and multiple applicable part numbers takes the uncertainty out of identifying the parts correctly. The opportunity to have the items shipped and delivered quickly is critically important when an appliance is down.
  • Apr 30, 2017
    Several times I have worked with your folks concerning a product or a reorder or a return and My experience is 'what a great group to work with', I have indicated previously that APP-PARTS-PROS are my GO-TO-PARTS COMPANY...... Thanks for your excellent service.
  • Apr 30, 2017
    Tried several sites and this made the visit easy.
  • Apr 23, 2017
    parts diagrams are clear and complete. Video's help verify you're ordering the correct part and that the install as planned. Great experience compared to expectations.
    Apr 30, 2017
    Web site showed the product was for my dishwasher but they weren't. Had to hold wheels on with plastic ties while waiting for a new washer.
  • Apr 30, 2017
    very good site - helps show you what part is needed and how to replace it.
  • Apr 30, 2017
    Fast and easy to find parts
  • Apr 02, 2017
    Apr 30, 2017
    I ordered the ice door repair kit without looking at the problem area. It turned out I needed the "broken clip" kit. I suspect that most of these repairs are of the "broken clip" variety. It would be wise to only have the "broken clip" kit. I wasted my time and your time be receiving the wrong kit.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    Apr 30, 2017
    Site is very easy to use. I liked the soft recommendations for other products (e.g. you may want to replace these when you are inside the unit) and the fact that the how-to videos actually went through how to reassemble the unit (instead of telling me to reverse the process).
  • Apr 30, 2017
    I had to remove the part and find the part number. The part was not shown under "shelves" or "drawers" in the parts listing
  • Apr 23, 2017
    Your tool for finding the correct part to match our model was wonderful -- made this process much easier than we expected. I came to your site through a Google search, just trying to find out about what part I needed.
  • Apr 30, 2017
    The website would not allow me to go back to parts description after I add an item to my cart. I wanted to continue shopping for other parts but I had to go back and put in the model number again. I should be able to just go back. Besides that, everything else was fine.
    Satisfactorio
  • Apr 19, 2017
    I enjoy shopping on this website because they always have the parts i am looking for, also the website is easy to use.
  • Apr 30, 2017
    This was easy to find the part I need!
  • Apr 23, 2017
    The site was easy to use.Everything was self explanatory.Just wish the mailing fee was a little lower.