AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews

04/22/2017
AppliancePartsPros.com Ratings and User Reviews. AppliancePartsPros.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 5226 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - AppliancePartsPros.com

2016 Platinum

AppliancePartsPros.com Rating

More About AppliancePartsPros.com

Recent Reviews for AppliancePartsPros.com

• Mar 20, 2017
    Website is easy to use. THANKS
    Mar 27, 2017
    Website is easy to use and I quickly found the replacement part I needed. THANKS
    easy to purchase
  • Mar 27, 2017
    it would be great if shipping was either included or if item would be received in less than a week
  • Mar 21, 2017
    This is my first time to shop at AP Pros and it is very convenient especially the video. The videos are very helpful and I'm more confident to repair by myself. The hard part is to pin point the problem. The replacement is much easier with the video.
    Mar 27, 2017
    I like the availabilite of repair videos. They help alot
  • Mar 16, 2017
    Mar 27, 2017
    very good service have ordered parts before had no problems.
  • Mar 27, 2017
    very user friendly/ lower prices
  • Mar 18, 2017
    So far, so good. The instructional video for replacing water filter manifold on GE Profile Side by Side refrigerator was extremely helpful. Am hoping this fix will resolve a long standing problem with the water dispenser system. Was about ready to replace the unit when I found AppliancePartsPros.com on line. Here's hoping!!!
  • Mar 13, 2017
    The website is easy to use.
  • Mar 18, 2017
    No method to return wrong part and order the correct one in the same transaction.
    Mar 27, 2017
    I liked the website for my part. But I didn't like that it forwarded me to a magazine website
  • Mar 27, 2017
    Excellent service each time I order.
  • Mar 27, 2017
    Nothing but first time doing online service may be if like your products i can do in future.
  • Mar 26, 2017
    I read a lot about the durability and quality of the products from appliancePartsPro, hoping that the part of ordered will meet those same expectations
  • Mar 26, 2017
    appreciate the how to video, showed how easy it will be to change the bracket and assured me I was ordering the correct part.
  • Mar 26, 2017
    I wish all of the parts had been in stock I would have ordered sooner
  • Mar 15, 2017
    I have an old dryer and AppliancePartsPros.com has absolutely any replacement part you could ever need. I currently am unable to afford a new dryer and being able to fix my current one is great. The site was very easy to use. Just type in the model number and all of the available parts were right there. Great job on website and inventory.
    Mar 26, 2017
    The website is extremely user friendly-I love the parts diagrams. I have a very old dryer and was suprised to discover that you actually had the replacement parts that I needed.
  • Mar 19, 2017
    I found the whole process to be quite simple. Finding the part of my specific model, ordering, and then check out. The site is very easy to navigate.
    Mar 26, 2017
    AppliancePartsPros.com did everything right until, they put the order on a Fed Ex truck. The order would have been here a day sooner had it gone via UPS Ground. And had I had that option, or even USPS Priority, I would have chosen another courier.
  • Mar 04, 2017
    I purchase here because of your videos and excellent customer ratings.
  • Mar 26, 2017
    Great site will definitely use again!
  • Mar 26, 2017
    Love this site, easy to find the right parts and love the how to videos