AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews

07/05/2015
AppliancePartsPros.com Ratings and User Reviews. AppliancePartsPros.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 5254 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - AppliancePartsPros.com

2014 Winner

AppliancePartsPros.com Rating

More About AppliancePartsPros.com

Recent Reviews for AppliancePartsPros.com

• Jun 10, 2015
    The right part at a resonable price.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    was a difficult purchase, tiny halogen bulb replacement for microwave, my old bulb has NO markings whatsoever, I was able to match the picture after searching for 10 mins.. Glad you had the pictures, was not able to find the bulb in stores. Thank you
  • Jun 10, 2015
    The repair videos sold me! Taking the time to make an instructional video is definitely what made me want to support AppliancePartsPros. Thanks!
  • Jun 10, 2015
    I've just made my first order and so far I'm pleased with the availability of the parts and delivery time -- we'll say more when the correct parts arrive and on time. '
  • Jun 10, 2015
    your site was very easy to use. The videos were a added bonus
    Love this web site.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    I have been searching for part for my washer for couple hours until I checked this company.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    easy to navigate and order
  • Jun 10, 2015
    As an appliance tech I always recommend Appliancepartspros.com. It's always been super easy and friendly experiences
  • Jun 10, 2015
    easy to find parts, but I hope installation instructions are included
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Wide selection and good pricing
  • Jun 10, 2015
    verifique disponibilidad de una pieza, me informaron que estaba disponible, y cuando la compre, me informaron que NO estaba disponible y ahora tengo que esperar varios dias a que me regresen el dinero porque el banco me informa que ustedes tienen que cancelar la orden para que me regresen el dinero, esto no es justo y no me gusta su servicio ademas de no voy a recomendarlos ya que me quedaron mal desde la primera compra
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Thank you for the pictures. that helps out a lot
    easy to use
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Easiest website I've ever used for finding appliance parts.
  • Jun 5, 2015
    The videos which are linked to the parts are extremely useful. The prices were about half of Sears prices.
  • Jun 5, 2015
    Best deal for the value, the other online appliance parts are more expensive and the local repair locations are double in price.
    Jun 10, 2015
    Great service that met my expectation.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    My husband found the parts for a lot cheaper than a repair shop and it was very easy for us to check out. We are very happy. Depending on how quickly we get the products get here will really depend on how happy we are about it.
    Jun 10, 2015
    Order came in super fast and was exactly what we needed. Buying from you saved us over $100!
  • May 31, 2015
    In asking for informatin from me as how Appliance Parts Pros may improve their website, frankly, I do not think there is anyway to improve their website, or services for that matter. The website and or services are EXCELLENT! Well done!
    Jun 10, 2015
    ApliancePartsPros. I can only describe the service with one word. And that word is........... EXCELLENT!! If they could do international addressing and shipping, I would most definitely recommend the service to my buddies ooutside the United States.