AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews

07/24/2017
AppliancePartsPros.com Ratings and User Reviews. AppliancePartsPros.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 4775 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - AppliancePartsPros.com

2016 Platinum

AppliancePartsPros.com Rating

More About AppliancePartsPros.com

Recent Reviews for AppliancePartsPros.com

• Jun 30, 2017
    I have no comment until I receive my order.
  • Jun 17, 2017
    I do not want to receive anything from other venders
    please get PAY PAL
  • Jun 24, 2017
    Easy site to follow and order on. Great!
  • Jun 30, 2017
    Great business to deal with. All required parts have been in stock and readily available.
  • Jun 30, 2017
    I need a ge cook stove eye this was the cheapest but your shipping rates are ridiculous
  • Jun 30, 2017
    The site was easy to use, as soon as I put in my model number, I was able to choose the section of the machine for which I needed a part, then scroll though and find the exact part. The diagrams were very clear and the video was the exact thing I needed to be able to complete the repair on my own. thank you for putting in so much effort to create a user friendly site - and - a site that helps us to be able to make repairs to our own appliances!
  • Jun 30, 2017
    Very happy with previous purchase. The exploded diagram was very helpful but my particular part didn't have an actual picture by the item (49c). Hopefully the "C" stands for clear.I initially tried to checkout using Paypal but it didn't complete after several minutes so I canceled that.
  • Jun 19, 2017
    Jun 30, 2017
    The part doesn't appear to have solved the issue, but that is our fault since we're not sure what the problem is.
  • Jun 21, 2017
    Great site with how to videos makes repairs very easy.
  • Jun 18, 2017
    everything ok so far thanks!
    Jun 30, 2017
    customer service people are very courteous and competent and i very much appreciate that aspect of the transaction.
  • Jun 16, 2017
    Jun 30, 2017
    Web site shows an item with the same part number of two different colors. Then to find out that the white color item has been discontinued for some unknown reason.
  • Jun 14, 2017
    Jun 30, 2017
    THE SEAL IS STILL NOT SEALED ON THE FREEZER DOOR NOT SURE WHY, THE SEAL SEEM TO HAVE TWISTED WHERE THE CONNECTION IS NOT BEING MADE. HOWEVER IT DOES FIT CORRECTLY AND WAS A SIMPLE INSTALL, HOPE IN TIME THE SEAL WILL FIX ITSELF.
  • Jun 23, 2017
    Jun 30, 2017
    Among the best sources for appliance parts for selection, price and speed. Still, $56 for a small plastic GE fan blade is absurd.
  • Jun 30, 2017
    way too expensive for the product
  • Jun 18, 2017
    I had my model number. After that search could have been more robust but I did find the part I needed.
  • Jun 21, 2017
    Jun 30, 2017
    Excellent product and customer service. I watched the link they provided and learned how to fix the dryer and install the part. Everything went great. Very professional and thorough. Extremely pleased!
  • Jun 29, 2017
    Quick, easy search, fair pricing
  • Jun 29, 2017
    I appreciate the vidoes for DIY repairs.
  • Jun 23, 2017
    This is the 2nd time I order parts from AppliancePartsPro. The first time, I ordered two parts as I wasn't sure which one would be the issue. they both arrived very quickly. Once I had fixed the issue, I was able to return the part that didn't need replacement quickly and easily. I was very happy with the overall service from that first experience, and as I needed to replace a different part for a different rental property, I came here first right away. Things I like:- Fast shipping- Fast returns process (if needed)- Quick & courteous customer service (Shane and Crystal had helped me out the previous time)- Easy to find parts (I love the diagrams that show exactly where the part is)- Videos on how to replace the parts (I'm not an expert repairman by any stretch, but I can do basic repairs if I have easy to follow instructions)Things that can be improved:- I couldn't log in with my email/pwd I had previously set up. The password forget part didn't work either (it couldn't find my account). Strangely, if I look up my previous order #, then it works fine. - I'm in the process of moving my email addresses to a .family domain. But the website didn't think it was a valid email address (I can assure you that my email address ending in .family is a valid email address that gets properly routed & categorized when it comes in to my inbox :-) --- this is not the only site that has issues with email addresses that end in .family though (as opposed to the much more common .net, .com, .org ones). I ended up using an email alias (one that ends in .net), so not a major issue, but I would love to see more websites support the .family (and other newer) TLDRs. Overall, I am happy with appliancepartspro.com. I own a couple of rental properties, so I am sure I will be using them again in the future.
    Jun 29, 2017