AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews

02/18/2017
AppliancePartsPros.com Ratings and User Reviews. AppliancePartsPros.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 5657 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - AppliancePartsPros.com

2016 Platinum

AppliancePartsPros.com Rating

More About AppliancePartsPros.com

Recent Reviews for AppliancePartsPros.com

Good video
  • Jan 10, 2017
    These survey should be ask after the customer has receive the product. What if the product that was shipped was the wrong part.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Thank you for the information that you were able to provide. There are actually two surveys. The first assesses your ordering experience, and the second inquires about the part itself and the delivery. Kind Regards, Robin D Customer Correspondence ...
    Jan 25, 2017
    Great site, always has the part I need and when I need it..
  • Jan 25, 2017
    Love this site, the repair videos and the chat center when I have a question.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Complete info on my appliance with diagrams which helps tremendously.
  • Jan 25, 2017
    Wil reserve judgement until product is received and verified to work.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Jan 25, 2017
    Very satisfied with my experience with your company. Very satisfied with the parts and delivery
    Jan 25, 2017
    The parts were here overnight. Wow, what service!
  • Jan 09, 2017
    Jan 25, 2017
    I was very pleased on the length of time to receive the product.
  • Jan 25, 2017
    Purchase process was very easy and precise.
    ;
  • Jan 25, 2017
    It would have been nice to have actual dimensions on the parts. I am guessing this will fit where I need it to and serve my needs.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

AppliancePartsPros.com offers search options on our home page to search by the model number, part number, or description. When a model number is entered, if available, the parts diagram will pull up for that specific model number. We do apologize ...
    Should have free shipping

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to ensure we are providing the best pricing in all aspects for Do-It-Your- Selfers budgets. We have a flat rate shipping amount to ensure if you order 1 part or 1000, we charge the same rate. In addition, we ...
  • Jan 17, 2017
    APP has become my first contact for appliance parts. Keep up the good work and I will have NO need to look elsewhere. I recommend that you add the vacuum cleaner nozzle for dryer vents and refrigerator coils. I would have bought it if you sold it. RepairClinic.com (hisss) sells them if you want to see one. Also I notice that you list the electronic control board for Kenmore dryer model #11064832400 as being not available. If you can get you hands on some failed ones we should talk my refurbishing them for you so you can have an inventory. They are a very simple circuit design. Regards,Shag
    Jan 25, 2017
    As usual APP provided the support I needed and was excellent to do business with. With this kind of service I have ne need to look further for my appliance parts requirements. I did have some frustrations that APP may want to address. 1. I tried to add the following comment to the video for PN AP6008619 for dryer model 11064832400 but was unable to get it logged in (I do not use facebook).2. COMMENT: I recommend adding a word of warning about installing the seal (AP6008619). The seal is elastic (unlike the companion lint screen housing seal which has a non-elastic backing) and if the foam seal not stretched slightly during installation it will not be quite long enough. The adhesive is very aggressive and does not allow for repositioning.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Thank you for your feedback. This type of information is usually reserved for our DIY stories. You should receive an email asking if you would like to post your own story. I have went ahead and forwarded this information. Thank you for shopping with ...
  • Jan 25, 2017
    Your research team helped find a part I had been looking for for several weeks. I had always found it was out of stock and no longer available. This was for a 2 year old, very expensive, Samsung washer. I tried every major on line and local source, only ilya S. Ex. 2096 in Customer Service came through.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    I typed in the model number of my dryer selected the page with the area of the needed part and it popped right up. Took less than two minutes.
    Jan 25, 2017
    The part showed u the very next morning after I ordered it. The part fixed the issue with my dryer s I'm very happy with this purchase.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    Great job
    Jan 24, 2017
    Only issue I had was that when I purchased the product late on a Thursday night and chose next day delivery, your site did not indicate that the delivery would not occur on Saturday when I was expecting it. You should indicate when the customer is trying to decide which shipment option when the delivery would actually be (or estimated) if not a guaranteed service such as FedEx Overnight Air.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

We do our best to ensure all orders are shipped correctly and promptly. When rare shipping errors occur we do our very best to make it right. Since the order was placed on a late Thursday, it did not process until the following business day being ...
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Jan 24, 2017
    Loved the ease of buying the part. I wish you would have a person to ask questions to. I don't think the part we ordered was what we needed - it didn't fix the problem.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

AppliancePartsPros.com is open 7am - Midnight (Eastern Time) / 7 days per week for customer assistance including installation, troubleshooting, and repair. We also have a repair forum available on our website for repair assistance. The best part of ...
  • Jan 04, 2017
    Jan 24, 2017
    The shipping carton was severely crushed on one end, however, luckily the part was not damaged. I installed it and it worked perfectly fine. I was very happy with it. And the how to video gave me the confidence to make the repair myself.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

I do apologize for the inconvenience. Glad to hear you were able to receive a part undamaged. We try our best to ensure all our parts are packaged properly but sometimes that isn't enough. Due to this inconvenience, I'm issuing a refund for your ...
  • Jan 24, 2017