AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews

07/23/2016
AppliancePartsPros.com Ratings and User Reviews. AppliancePartsPros.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 5122 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - AppliancePartsPros.com

2015 Platinum

AppliancePartsPros.com Rating

More About AppliancePartsPros.com

Recent Reviews for AppliancePartsPros.com

• Jun 27, 2016
    Really easy to find the correct part. No hassel checkout
  • Jun 27, 2016
    Remarkably easy to navigate website.
  • Jun 27, 2016
    The YouTube video of how to repair with the needed part link ATTACHED to the video is what sold me. VERY convenient! Promote the person who delivered that idea :)
  • Jun 27, 2016
    I am a returning customer, having purchased a lint screen and belt almost one year ago. Again, I am blown away by your company, you are the Gold Standard!
  • Jun 27, 2016
    The cross check on parts is helpful in determining whether the part is compatible with your appliance.
  • Jun 26, 2016
    Very well-designed site, excellent diagrams for my (ugh) GE Profile (ugh) refrigerator. Trivial to find the parts I needed. Though two parts were out of stock, you have the one I needed most. Having reviews/Q&A with the parts list is excellent; experiencing other customer stories aligned with my own. Simple, easy to use interface, very good use of "zoom" to review parts. Prices seem <= other sites, will see how long it takes to fulfill my order on my non-working refrigerator. So far, nicely done!
  • Jun 26, 2016
    The parts I order are exact and arrive quickly. I particularly like the ability to verify that parts are for the model number of the appliance I am using. Keep up the good work
  • Jun 26, 2016
    Not pleased with the shipping charges as its almost as much as each item. I appreciate the ease of the website.
  • Jun 26, 2016
    Wide selection; excellent search functions; good info on your parts.
  • Jun 26, 2016
    Always Great, good diagrams and pictures as well as helpful videos!
  • Jun 26, 2016
    Parts diagram is online with a good variety of replacement part. Videos are very helpful, even if it is not the exact part you are ordering.
  • Jun 26, 2016
    I have used Appliance Parts twice because the first time I used I was very well treated and found easily the part I needed.
  • Jun 26, 2016
    was easy to find and buy the parts i needed
  • Jun 21, 2016
    Easy to find the products that I need. With a great instalation video quick checkout
    Jun 27, 2016
    Fast, easy to install thanks to a AP video,
  • Jun 20, 2016
    Best place to get parts for your appliances. I trust this site and the parts I order.
    Jun 26, 2016
    Ordered the part but realized it wasn't the problem when I went to replace it. Grateful they have a great return policy. Will return it and get the part I really needed.
  • Jun 19, 2016
    The parts that people ordered to fix similar problems was very helpful
  • Jun 15, 2016
    My first order was delivered within 2 days. The part did not fix the issue so I called for further assistance. They recommended additional parts that are commonly replaced to fix my issue so I placed an order. I am very satisfied with the speed of delivery and the assistance I was given when I called them. The prices were a little lower than other online parts providers.
  • Jun 12, 2016
    APPLIANCEPARTSPROS.COM ARE MY BEST FRIEND
  • Jun 10, 2016
    Jun 26, 2016
    What sold me on ordering was the warranty, I wasn't sure it was going to solve the problem and wanted the option to return in case it was a bigger issue. Local store wanted more for the part and would have taken a significantly longer time to get. Very satisfied with the purchase arrived in two days, installed that day. The wife has a working dish washer again and everyone is happy.
  • Jun 7, 2016
    Only problem with this company is that they don't ship overseas.
    Jun 26, 2016
    It would be more helpful if company were willing to ship via USPS internationally.