AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews

10/23/2014
AppliancePartsPros.com Ratings and User Reviews. AppliancePartsPros.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 6156 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - AppliancePartsPros.com

2014 Winner

AppliancePartsPros.com Rating

More About AppliancePartsPros.com

Recent Reviews for AppliancePartsPros.com

• Sep 30, 2014
    In your list of occupations you did not include property management co
  • Sep 30, 2014
    great site after I typed in the model number on google. it was the second website that came up. part was easy to find and loved the instruction video thats going to really help. i will definitely come back to this website for more parts
  • Sep 30, 2014
    it was a very easy manageable site i enjoyed the ease of finding what i needed and the price was very reasonable.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    easy to find and easy to use
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Like the site. Only (minor) complaint ... parts diagram is a little difficult to deal with, flipping back and forth between the diagram and the parts listing. Be nice if you could get it to stay open in its own window so you could look at both at the same time. Ideally you could offer a .pdf of the diagram for download, but I guess there are copyright issues with that.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    great selection easy to navigate site
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Like this site. Pictures could be better and more sharp.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I can always find what I need at AppliancePartsPros.com. The diagrams provided are also great help. Thank you so much for being a very reliable company.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    It was great to be able to check if parts are compatble
  • Sep 30, 2014
    It was easy to find what I needed and order them. Very pleased!
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I will let you know once the part is delivered and installed. More photographs of part and serial numbers are important. Additional angle views.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I am very excided to be able to find my parts for my dishwasher that needed with you guys, my wife will be excited as well because she has been washing the dishes by hand.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    The shipping charges should be minimal since the Kitchenaid offered $2.00 whereas appliancepartspros.com had $ 6.95.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Very happy with over all site and the prices were the best I've come across. Very easy to look up parts.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Sep 30, 2014
    The Shipper delivered my parts to the wrong address. Good thing I know my neighbors!

From AppliancePartsPros.com

We do apologize that the carrier delivered your order to the wrong address. Thank you for your feedback and for bringing this to our attention. Best wishes, Lou
  • Sep 17, 2014
    I ordered the part, i'm hoping it works . Really the survey should be filed out after the part is received and installed, to get total customer satisfaction. I received help from your staff with the part # for the broken tab ice door kit (and it would not cross reference). But i'm going to have to rely on your expertise
    Sep 30, 2014
    I recently had a problem with the ice dispenser in the door of the fridge . The plastic hinge that comes molded from the factory that helps close the door after getting ice broke. After not finding the part on diagrams consulted with a tech at the company who helped me get the right part. what a knowledgeable and helpful staff, Thank You.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

You are most welcome! We are happy you chose us and that we could help you fix your appliance. Thank you for sharing. Best wishes, Lou
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Sep 30, 2014
    Not at all satisfied. I am planning to cancel my order. It's taking to much time.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

We apologize for any inconvenience the delay has caused. The estimated date of arrival that we provide for back ordered parts is the time frame we get from the manufacturer. It is subject to change (sometimes sooner, sometimes later). As soon as we ... Read full response »
  • Sep 11, 2014
    quick and easy
    Sep 30, 2014
    part arrived quickly and was correct and tracking and notification were very good.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Your comments are most welcome. Best wishes, Lou
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Excellent experience from locating what I needed and feeling certain that I was purchasing the correct item to repair the problem. I was especially impressed with the video on how to perform the repair and the comments from people that purchased and installed the item.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

We are happy to hear you benefited from our services. Thank you for using our site and for your feedback. Best wishes, Lou