AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews

09/30/2016
AppliancePartsPros.com Ratings and User Reviews. AppliancePartsPros.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 4939 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - AppliancePartsPros.com

2016 Platinum

AppliancePartsPros.com Rating

More About AppliancePartsPros.com

Recent Reviews for AppliancePartsPros.com

• Aug 31, 2016
    shipping cost is a little bit high
    Installation video Excellent!!!
  • Aug 31, 2016
    So far I am very pleased with your site and service. Until I get the part I don't know much about your brand. Your price was very reasonable.
  • Aug 31, 2016
    seems to be a good one stop shopping and even have instructions on how to install items
  • Aug 31, 2016
    I am amazed at the self help videos. I think I could fix just about anything. It was very easy to find the part I needed.
  • Aug 31, 2016
    Did not list a part that I wanted

From AppliancePartsPros.com

I do apologize you were unable to locate the part needed on our site. If at any time you have trouble locating a part feel free to give us a call or log onto our live chat. We are here 24/7 and are always willing to help. Thank you for shopping at ... Read full response »
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I like AppliancePartsPros because they have a large selection and always seem to have what I need. I do appliance repairs for myself and two of our children. Their chat line pros are always helpful and have not lead me astray yet!
    Aug 31, 2016
    I ordered the part on a Friday and paid approximately $25 extra for "Next Day" delivery, since I failed to read the fine print it is my fault that "Next Day" actually is "Next Business Day" delivery. I had planned to install the part in CT. on Saturday because I had to fly back to AZ on Sunday. Was very surprised when I read that it would be delivered on Monday not the "Next Day" on Saturday

From AppliancePartsPros.com

We do apologize for the confusion. Here is a link to our shipping policies for clarification: http://www.appliancepartspros.com/customerservice/shipping.aspx . Thank you for choosing AppliancePartsPros.com. Kind Regards, Max Customer Correspondence ... Read full response »
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Easy to locate part and easy to order
    Aug 31, 2016
    Paid for next day air. Received part in 4 working days.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

We do our best to ensure all orders are shipped correctly and promptly. When rare shipping errors occur we do our very best to make it right. Since the order was placed after 5pm eastern on Thursday , it did not ship out until the next business day ... Read full response »
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Need list of parts corresponding to block diagram.
    Aug 31, 2016
    Great support, great selection but need instruction installation sheet.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Very efficient & quick with shipping. Always reeived parts within 2 days from ordering.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Very easy to navigate and find the parts you're looking for. Easy checkout process as well.
    Aug 31, 2016
    Very impressed with promptness of delivery
    Aug 31, 2016
    The website query tool was quick and accurate to get the correct parts list for our dishwasher. The posted exploded part diagram provided an excellent reference to order the correct part. Ordering was quick and simple. We were kept apprised of the status of shipment and delivery. The part was received in perfect condition and in a very timely manner. Excellent experience from beginning to end.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    none
    Aug 31, 2016
    Instructions were a bit too basic and vague
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Love the repair videos, They are very helpful and convinced me to buy finally from AppliancePartsPros. If I have a problem, I can go to the website for help.
    Aug 31, 2016
    I liked the how-to videos. It saved calling a repairman and they are much better than written instructions.
  • Aug 20, 2016
    Aug 31, 2016
    Great price. Loved the videos to guide me as to how to install the pieces. You guys made it very easy.
  • Aug 17, 2016
    I used the online help....she was extremely helpful...thankful I didn't order the wrong part.
  • Aug 13, 2016
    Aug 31, 2016
    Yes your website was easy to us and shipping was in excellent time! thanks!
  • Aug 1, 2016
    Great parts and prices. Instruction videos were very helpful for us DIY types. Arrival of parts was quick! I will certainly use your parts again on other projects I would have paid someone else to fix.
    Excellent team.