AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews

02/09/2016
AppliancePartsPros.com Ratings and User Reviews. AppliancePartsPros.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 6150 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - AppliancePartsPros.com

2015 Platinum

AppliancePartsPros.com Rating

More About AppliancePartsPros.com

Recent Reviews for AppliancePartsPros.com

very informative and easy
  • Jan 17, 2016
    I have ordered a few times from appliancepartspros and I highly recommend them. I always have been happy with there customer service.
  • Jan 17, 2016
    When things come as an assembly a breakdown of the parts in the assembly would help. This ensures you dont spend a lot of time in this case almost an hour, looking to on this and other websitses to find if the actual part i needed are included in this assembly
    Site is ok.
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Looks like there ought to be a shipping rate more reasonable than 8.50 as I can order from other companies cheaper for shipping. When you need a small order it should be cheaper than the parts. While the pprice for the small parts was good, the shipping was not.
  • Jan 17, 2016
    This is the second Time I have used this site and it was fast and easy.
  • Jan 10, 2016
    dissatified with not being able to edit shopping cart previews. dissatified with having to pay additional money toward tax. i recall not having to pay taxes before.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

I do apologize for the inconvenience. Due to state regulations we have to charge taxes on any PA sale. We also charge taxes in CA and TN, here is a link to our tax policy: http://www.appliancepartspros.com/customerservice/orderhelp.aspx#tax Thank ... Read full response »
    Jan 17, 2016
    My product was sent to me in a timely manner and was what I needed with no problems.
    Jan 17, 2016
    Receiver order in two days. Will buy from them again.
  • Jan 8, 2016
    Jan 17, 2016
    Great response time for my order. It was well packaged and exactly what I ordered.
  • Jan 7, 2016
    Good response. OEM part.
  • Jan 7, 2016
    Jan 17, 2016
    FedEx kept putting my order on the wrong truck. Took 3 extra days to get here.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Thanks for the feedback. With several warehouses around the U.S. 91% of our standard ground orders are delivered within the first two business days. However, standard flat rate shipping can take up to 2-5 business days to deliver. Your order ... Read full response »
  • Jan 6, 2016
    Jan 17, 2016
    Package that part was shipped in did not protect part. Envelope allowed edges of part to protrude when smashed with other parcels. Could have been damaged but luckily not.
  • Jan 6, 2016
    Anissa T. from Customer Service Department was very helpful over the phone inquirer and sent out information quickly
    Jan 17, 2016
    Great service and customer service
  • Jan 3, 2016
    Your site is well planned out very easy to navigate even for a first timer just put your model number in and your on your way to fixing your appliance
  • Jan 2, 2016
    Jan 17, 2016
    easy to locate and order the part I needed. quick delivery, very satisfied.
  • Jan 1, 2016
    Having problems checking out with paypal
    Jan 17, 2016
    Great parts at great prices plus videos to show the replacement process
  • Jan 1, 2016
    It has been a easy to purchase the parts I need
    Jan 17, 2016
    thanks for the prompt service
  • Dec 31, 2015