AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews

08/03/2015
AppliancePartsPros.com Ratings and User Reviews. AppliancePartsPros.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 5444 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - AppliancePartsPros.com

2014 Winner

AppliancePartsPros.com Rating

More About AppliancePartsPros.com

Recent Reviews for AppliancePartsPros.com

• Aug 3, 2015
    Online live chat very helpful!
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I will when I receive my order
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Finding the part was easy and payment was easy. Hoping the delivery & quality is fast & good.
    1st order, not sure how things will turn out yet
  • Aug 3, 2015
    My experience was fine except I was not able to find out from APP where my item was shipping from. I live on an island near Seattle. If it were shipping from Seattle, there would be no need to pay the extra for air. This type of information was not available when I called and IS NECESSARY for an informed purchase decision for choice of delivery.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    This was easy. Hopefully I get the products soon. I feel confident that they will be correct.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Everything always works out great
  • Aug 3, 2015
    easy to find parts, and great videos to show how to install
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Your prices were the best online, Shipping could be a little over priced though.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I love AppliancePartsPros.com. This site makes ordering parts so easy, and it makes installing parts easier than ever. They have parts for everything, even my appliances that are 15+ years old and installation videos to go with most all of them. So I get what I need and learn how to work on my own stuff at the same time. Awesome!
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I was able to find my missing part immediately, for am older appliance. I was very pleased with the search process on this site. I haven't received the part yet, but am sure it will be the right one. I will definitely come back the next time I need a part.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Found my part and ordered quickly hope it arrives quickly.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    have not received items yet but price much better than ge.com. Easy navigation also.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Have always used Appliance Parts Pros Com for my appliances. We have a 62 unit apartment complex that I do all of the maintinence and very seldom do I not find what I need at Appliance Parts.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Ordering System was VERY easy. Hoping that our parts are shipped very quickly.
    could not retrieve password
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Don't have any comment at this time.
    Aug 3, 2015
    fast service, great website.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Aug 3, 2015
    AppliancePartsPro had good information the required [art, an ice dispenser door for a 13 year old GE refrigerator. The video that accompanied was for a model that required that the plastic trim on the door needed to be removed. I was unable to remove this trim piece from my refrigerator. I then googled the problem which took me back to ApplianceParts Pro website and found that certain models did not require the trim piece removed. I phoned AppliancePartsPro and they confirmed that the trim piece on my refrigerator is not removed for access and supplied me with additional information. I was lucky I did not break the trim piece which is no longer available or damage the freezer door on the GE Model GSS25JFMDCC refrigerator in my attempts to remove this trim piece. It's a great video but a note to caution some models do not require the trim piece removed would be best. After I knew I did not have to remove the trim piece, the installation of the ice door was very easy from the rest of the instructions on line. The replacement of the door solved the problem of ice forming in the ice chute and causing ice cube jams.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    In order to make the necessary repair, I needed a kit that had multiple parts included. AppliancePartsPros.com was the only company that offered the multi part kit.
    Aug 3, 2015
    I needed a specific repair part and they were the only ones who carried it and had in stock. Thanks!
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Aug 3, 2015
    the information I received was very helpful in repairing the appliance.