AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews

05/06/2015
AppliancePartsPros.com Ratings and User Reviews. AppliancePartsPros.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 5667 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - AppliancePartsPros.com

2014 Winner

AppliancePartsPros.com Rating

More About AppliancePartsPros.com

Recent Reviews for AppliancePartsPros.com

• May 5, 2015
    Ability to change email address when incorrect needs to be taken care of.
  • May 5, 2015
    Found what I needed, thanks to a video demonstrating how to change out the filter. Quick and easy to purchase.
  • May 5, 2015
    On the checkout page (after the name and credit card is entered) I considered to "continue shopping" but I did not see a link. It was not important but I may need more parts in the future and was considering attaching them to this order. The link may have been there but I did not see it and that could be my fault.
  • May 5, 2015
    This is my first experience of purchase. One it is deliver then I can comment on this purchase. So far I am happy
    very user friendly website
  • May 5, 2015
    Their on line videos are really helpful!
  • May 5, 2015
    Easy to use! Fast, efficient, no confusion.
  • May 5, 2015
    seems fine now will wait to see if the parts arrive on time
  • May 5, 2015
    Easily found the part needed, cost was lower here than any where else.
  • May 1, 2015
    May 5, 2015
    We ordered the part on 5/1/15. Paid extra money for overnight delivery. Did not receive until 5/4/15.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

I apologize that your order didn't arrive on Saturday. In-stock orders placed before 5pm Eastern Time (2pm Pacific Time) will be delivered on the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday. Kind Regards, Jordan Y Customer ... Read full response »
  • Apr 30, 2015
    easy
    May 5, 2015
    Arrived quickly and part worked great.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Thank you for writing this review. We are happy you chose us and that we could help you fix your appliance. Kind Regards, Jordan Y Customer Correspondence Team
  • Apr 28, 2015
    Good, dependable products. I've always been able to find what I need, even for appliances that I've had over 10 years.
    May 5, 2015
    Part was available and exactly what I wanted. Very satisfied!

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Thanks for your feedback. We enjoy hearing from our customers. Kind Regards, Jordan Y Customer Correspondence Team
  • Apr 27, 2015
    May 5, 2015
    I work for a maintenance department that includes three apartment complexes, so we have alot of refrigerators, stoves, ovens, etc of different manufactures. I am ordering something at least twice a month. The website is easy to use and I am always surprised at how fast I get my parts.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Your comments are most welcome. Kind Regards, Jordan Y Customer Correspondence Team
  • Apr 27, 2015
    May 5, 2015
    I found the exact replacement parts that I needed within just a few minutes. The parts were delivered on time and fit perfectly. I highly recommend appliancepartspros.com.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Thank you for the endorsement. We are happy everything worked out. Kind Regards, Jordan Y Customer Correspondence Team
  • Apr 26, 2015
    Applianceparts certainly have a huge selection. The navigation of the site could be a bit easier.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

We enjoy and appreciate any feedback concerning our website. We are striving to make improvements daily.Thank you for the comments and check back often to see what we've done. Kind Regards, Jordan Y Customer Correspondence Team
  • Apr 25, 2015
    May 5, 2015
    Great service, love the helpful video for installation, quick delivery.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Thanks for your feedback. Your comments are most welcome. Kind Regards, Jordan Y Customer Correspondence Team
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Great web site, love the video of how to replace part, awesome !!!
    May 5, 2015
    Excellent experience. Easy to find the part I needed and the video tratorial was an excellent tool, showing me the best procedure for replacing the old with the new part.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Thank you for choosing AppliancePartsPros.com. We are happy to hear you benefited from our services. Kind Regards, Jordan Y Customer Correspondence Team
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Easy to use, good prices
    May 5, 2015
    Great service. I will always use them

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Thank you for writing this review. We hope the repair was successful. Kind Regards, Jordan Y Customer Correspondence Team
  • Apr 18, 2015
    May 5, 2015
    These products help me maintain my ageing appliances. Your pictorial drawings of the appliance helps identify the parts I needed. The shopping system was easy & so was check out. The prices are reasonable & so is shipping charges. Thank you for this service.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate your review. Kind Regards, Jordan Y Customer Correspondence Team