AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews

08/31/2015
AppliancePartsPros.com Ratings and User Reviews. AppliancePartsPros.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 5778 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - AppliancePartsPros.com

2014 Winner

AppliancePartsPros.com Rating

More About AppliancePartsPros.com

Recent Reviews for AppliancePartsPros.com

• Jun 13, 2015
    The experience has been very easy. I loved the video on how to replace the part!
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Would have been easier to be able to narrow down the selection of relevant items.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Thank you for the ease in the website. It was very simple to navigate and order the part I needed.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    The video wxplaining how to replace the icemaker thermostat was the key to my purchase.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    The online chat was very helpful!
  • Jun 13, 2015
    I ordered this part about 2 weeks ago and the lady had a strong accent. I told her this part was grey and made of rubber and she sent me the wrong part!!! I called 1-800-444-4944. I thought by calling this number service would be good. She sent a hard clear plastic globe that fits over the rubber ring. Address sent to was 5957 Kirkwall Ct. E., Dublin,Ohio 43017. I need to be reimbursed for around 50.00. I can be reached at 614-940-0144. My name is Karen A Taylor. If you reimburse my credit card I will be satisfied. Prompt attention to this matter is appreciated.
    appreciated the video.
    Best online experience
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Easy to find and check out.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Love the videos better then any instructional guide ive seen in a while. Good work APP!
  • Jun 13, 2015
    I have been very happy so far with your service!
  • Jun 13, 2015
    I like the tutorial videos that go with the parts. Also, users who used the parts and offered advice, that was extremely helpful. This site exceeds others in its category because of these things.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    I was not sure which parts to get but the online chat person really helped me out, I did not purchase the parts from the chat person but did buy them from appliance parts pros after making the decision to fix my appliance.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Great chat with Sharon. Very helpful.
  • Jun 7, 2015
    Easy to navigate site and find part using model number.
    Jun 13, 2015
    Exactly the parts I needed and fast delivery!
  • Jun 4, 2015
    Jun 13, 2015
    With the videos, it was amazingly easy! Great site! Wished all products / services was as good as yours!
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Jun 13, 2015
    I AM, AS I INDICATED, VERY SATISFIED WITHT THE PARTS AVAILABILITY AND SHIPPING "PLAN". I AM SOMEWHAT SURPRISED AT THE COAST OF THE ITEM ITSELF......BY ALL PRODUCTION
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Anna in the chat room was very helpful.
  • May 31, 2015
    Jun 13, 2015
    Got the right part, on time, and at a great price. The videos showing how to replace the part are spot on!
  • May 29, 2015
    Jun 13, 2015
    The parts were received on time. One of the knobs wouldn't fit, but the other two did. The burner element works, but it will not lay flat until you put a pan on it. The main thing I was upset about is that I was told this company would meet the price of other companies, but when it came down to it... they didn't. The explanation was that they could on a 'one item order' but not on my 'two item order.' The only reason I can come up with is that they would lose money on not being able to make up their loss unless they had two shipping prices. ?????