AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews

12/11/2017
AppliancePartsPros.com Ratings and User Reviews. AppliancePartsPros.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 6202 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - AppliancePartsPros.com

2016 Platinum

AppliancePartsPros.com Rating

More About AppliancePartsPros.com

Recent Reviews for AppliancePartsPros.com

• Sep 28, 2017
    person I spoke with was pleasant and helpful
  • Sep 28, 2017
    The rep I spoke with, Joyce at ext 2095, was amazingly knowledgeable and helpful. I'd shop anywhere I could deal with reps like Joyce.
  • Sep 28, 2017
    Very well put together website. Very easy to find parts and get help. Return policy is very comforting.
  • Sep 28, 2017
    Easy to find parts and priced right. Need to be more specific on burner plate sizes and selection. Around 3" is NOT good enough. How about saying whihc burner like front right or back left?
  • Sep 19, 2017
    I like free shipping but it was reasonable
  • Sep 28, 2017
    Great for parts and application
  • Sep 28, 2017
    I will pay more for the parts because the website makes it so easy to figure out which part you need.
  • Sep 12, 2017
    Easily found the correct part at better prices than if bought locally. Videos explain the replacement procedure thoroughly. No pain.
  • Sep 16, 2017
    Always meet expectations, especially in providing "Repair" advice & videos.
    Sep 28, 2017
    Part did not fit. Video was on a different appliance. After contacting Customer Service I was advised that the part was discontinued and the part shown on your website would never fit my existing machine. Was advised that nothing else could be done, except to return the parts ordered. Terrible inconvenience. Finally decided to purchase a new dishwasher. I have always recommended Appliance Parts Pro, but now I'll have second thoughts.
  • Sep 14, 2017
    Very easy to find the part I was looking for and also great instructional video .
    Sep 28, 2017
    Part seemed to be slow in shipment, and shipped from Illinois to Iowa via Kansas. Also found the same part on Kitchen aide website for approximately $10 less. Part was as advertised, installed easily, and works well.
  • Sep 12, 2017
    very helpful and correct parts.
    Sep 28, 2017
    Part deliver on time. Very satisfied with the product.
  • Sep 17, 2017
    Tutorial video was helpful. I found that I have a burned element in my dryer. I ordered the new part and will watch the rest of the video to install the new one.
    Great Service
  • Sep 14, 2017
    Sep 28, 2017
    The instructional videos on your web site made selection and installation easy. Thanks!
  • Sep 05, 2017
    Part-time ministry work to seniors.
  • Sep 19, 2017
    Thank you so much for the help you gave me. I could not figure out which screw I needed for my oven door that I duct taped to hold the glass in!!
  • Sep 28, 2017
    you are not the chipest alternative but I understand to have the guides and videos it is worth a lot and it makes me to buy from you.
    satisfied
  • Sep 15, 2017
    web site easy to navigate and find parts prices very good
  • Sep 27, 2017
    It was simple to negotiate the site and find the parts needed.