AppliancePartsPros.com Reviews

03/30/2015
AppliancePartsPros.com Ratings and User Reviews. AppliancePartsPros.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 6304 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - AppliancePartsPros.com

2014 Winner

AppliancePartsPros.com Rating

More About AppliancePartsPros.com

Recent Reviews for AppliancePartsPros.com

• Jan 10, 2015
    Shopping with AppliancePartsPros.com is great. Always the best parts at a great price.
  • Jan 10, 2015
    This was a simple purchase of lightbulbs for my applicance, there was nothing special except that I can to this wihtout leaving the house.
  • Jan 10, 2015
    I'm happy with the prices but I feel that charging a flat rate of $6.95 for shipping a, o-ring seems a bit exorbitant.
  • Jan 10, 2015
    I like the pictures makes it easy to order without doubt.
  • Jan 10, 2015
    Although this purchase is for my home. After I entered my name, address, etc. your site kept adding "Hayfield Sec."
    easy and quick
  • Jan 10, 2015
    easy to use quick delivery is awesome
  • Jan 10, 2015
    Very helpful videos, easy to find parts (with great pictures, and fast shipping!
    Convenient. Good prices generally
  • Jan 10, 2015
    The videos are clear on installing the parts you order. So you can install parts right.
  • Jan 10, 2015
    I have purchased from Repair Clinic in the past but decided to give Appliance Parts Pros a try.
  • Jan 10, 2015
    easy to find the parts I was looking for
  • Jan 10, 2015
    Looking forward to a great experience with AppliencePartsPros.com
  • Jan 10, 2015
    This was the best website ever..I had a harder time with Whilrpool.com. The design was so simple and I go the parts I needed quiqkly and a video on how to do the repair myself step by step. Awesome job guys. Keep up the great work.
  • Jan 6, 2015
    Would have liked to have more help in replacing part and diagnosing problem.
    Jan 10, 2015
    The description of the part I ordered was inadequate. I had to guess it was the correct part and it was not when I received it.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you experienced problems understanding/navigating our website. All part should have a picture image, parts diagram(drawing) as well as a product description. When you have a moment, please give us ... Read full response »
  • Jan 5, 2015
    love the site. I wish there were more parts available

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate your review and we're glad you liked our services. Kind regards, Adrian AppliancePartsPros.com Customer Correspondence Team
  • Jan 5, 2015
    everything was easy ,the only thing is that i saw that i could use paypal for payment but didn't find it when i checked out

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Thanks for your feedback. PayPal is currently a payment option that is listed on our website. Once you’ve selected an item that you wish to purchase, select add to cart. The next page will show you the part, quantity, shipping rates/choices as well ... Read full response »
  • Jan 4, 2015
    was disappointed that the original part order was not correct, and they will not cover shipping.
    Jan 10, 2015
    I am still a little upset that I did not get the right part the first time. I chose that part per their website recommendation. It was not until I took the door apart and saw it did not fit that I ordered the wrong part. I finally got the proper part when I found the part number on the inside of the original door frame. They had recommended the wrong part based on the model number I supplied.

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you purchased the incorrect part. I have reviewed your account and I see that our representatives have already assisted you with the RMA process. Unfortunately, since this was not a company error ... Read full response »
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Jan 10, 2015
    My maytag washer sounded like a jet taking off when it went to the spin cycle so I ordered new bearings and belts from Appliance Parts, received them in 2 days, watched the "How to install " video and made repair. Runs really quiet now, very satisfied!

From AppliancePartsPros.com

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Congrats on the repair. Kind regards, Adrian AppliancePartsPros.com Customer Correspondence Team