AppOutdoors.com Reviews

07/23/2014
AppOutdoors.com Ratings and User Reviews. AppOutdoors.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 23 reviews. Last rated on 07/19/2014.

AppOutdoors.com Rating

More About AppOutdoors.com

Recent Reviews for AppOutdoors.com

• Jul 19, 2014
    It was easy to find the product and was cheaper than most other online stores I have shopped at. The shipping was free and is expected to be here within 5-7 days!
  • Jul 11, 2014
    The free shipping and no taxes is the reason I purchased from AppOutdoors.com. Everyone else charges at least $15 shipping.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    I found and ordered the item I wanted
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Really like their website and products. Will definitely remember them next time I need stuff like this. FYI, I found out about this company via ebay.
  • Jul 4, 2014
    The product was easy to find and great.
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Great website to make a purchase from and very easy to use.
  • Jun 27, 2014
    Entering credit card numbers is confusing. Customer should be forewarned that the number should be typed without space.
  • Jun 24, 2014
    The only place I can buy Naked Granola bars! I wish the shipping was free though, on the Naked Granola website it directs you to AppOutdoors and says the shipping will be free (doesn't mention the $50 minimum though).
  • Jun 19, 2014
    Beautiful colors and designs on, for instance, pajama bottoms.
    Jul 2, 2014
    I purchase women's clothing, particularly pjs. because of the frisky and bright designs.
  • Jun 11, 2014
    great item easy to get try it
    Jun 21, 2014
  • Jun 5, 2014
    Great selection and service.
  • Jun 4, 2014
    Perhaps this establishment is just breaking into online sales, but more selection would be needed to compete effectively against other online merchants
  • May 26, 2014
    Great shopping experience - can't wait to get my stuff!
    Jun 13, 2014
  • May 23, 2014
    Very good prices, easy to use website
  • May 20, 2014
    I've been looking for these granola cookies for a while and I'm happy to find them here. It was quite easy to place the order.
    May 28, 2014
    Great people to work with. I was able to place my order with ease and when I had a customer service issue, they immediately addressed it and it was done to my satisfaction. I definitely will be ordering these items from them again.
  • May 8, 2014
    I love the store in State College, wanted to try the website.
    May 13, 2014
  • May 7, 2014
    Easy to order, great web site, coupon offered, quality products!
  • May 3, 2014
    Quick and easy to find and buy what I was looking for, thanks.
    May 19, 2014
  • May 3, 2014
    Needed to replace this item and was happy to see it was available on on this web site. Excellent experience ordering product.
    May 11, 2014
  • Apr 24, 2014
    Best prices on the world's finest axes and great savings, extremely happy with my purchases!
    May 14, 2014