Aquasana Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Aquasana Reviews

01/21/2018
Aquasana Ratings and User Reviews. Aquasana is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1031 reviews. Last rated on 01/21/2018.

Aquasana Rating

More About Aquasana

Recent Reviews for Aquasana

• Jan 21, 2018
    Great product page, no pseudoscience, I'm sold
  • Jan 21, 2018
    amazing shower filters. Best in the class
  • Jan 21, 2018
    I got the BOGO offer in an email but could not purchase that way as neither of the drop down menus for credit card expiry date would work. Had to login on my computer.
  • Jan 21, 2018
    love my whole house system....
    VERY GOOD PRODUCTS
  • Jan 21, 2018
    I ordered Aquasana because they have great customer reviews and are highly rated by Consumer Reports.
  • Jan 21, 2018
    This is a great product and provides clear water to drink and shower (I bought a bundle shower filter and counter top filter)
  • Jan 21, 2018
    Great product have been using for years
  • Jan 21, 2018
    Would like to see Spec Sheet with dimensions for installation purposes
  • Jan 21, 2018
    Very good Companies good service so far
    First time
  • Jan 10, 2018
    I have been buying water filters from Aquasana for many years; I am happy with the product and the service.
    Jan 21, 2018
  • Jan 21, 2018
    I found Aquasana the best way to clean my water from toxins and take care of my health. It’s worth it!
  • Jan 21, 2018
    love my clean pure water
    great product…great water
  • Jan 21, 2018
    I am not really sure what to think at this time about this company. I know that I will be angry if I am charged in US funds and not Canadian. No where did it say what currency the transaction will be in. It also did not tell where it will ship from. The only indication of additional charges because of my location came right at the end and your company has no idea what these additional charges may be? I find all of this unusual since aquasana is suppose to have a branch in Canada? I also do not understand the discounts. I was suppose to get an additional 30% off because I spun the contest wheel. That was 30% off of $142.00 which was the addvertized price. I was also suppose to get more off for being a water for life subscriber?
    Is a great product
  • Jan 20, 2018
    Impressed by the price point and positive reviews. Hoping this will encourage my Mother to drink more water. Thanks:)
  • Jan 20, 2018
    I don't know if I like the product yet, I haven't used it. although I will say, it appears to take away more than half of the water pressure and if that's the case, I'll have to return it. Also, I was suppose to get an additional discount of 30% which I did not.
  • Jan 20, 2018
    My oldest daughter has the Aquasana shower filters and when I was visiting her I discovered that my skin did not dry out and my hair looked healthier simply because of the filter! I have the under counter water filter and love the quality and taste of our drinking water! I look forward to having the shower filters in my home because my skin won't be dry and itchy any more!!