11/25/2015 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 23 reviews. Last rated on 11/19/2015. Rating

More About

Recent Reviews for

• Nov 19, 2015
    Love your shape puzzels, have bought others, and will buy more in the future
  • Nov 19, 2015
    Shopping for a game for game night with friends was easy and fun using I would highly recommend it to others.
  • Nov 12, 2015
    I found it through and found more toys than i knew what to do with. I am definately coming back next week with my christmas bonus check to get more things for my children christmas.
  • Nov 9, 2015
    I purchased a 3D puzzle in a store. Found that there was a large selection of 3D puzzles shown on the slip inside the puzzle box. However, there were not as many options to purchase on line as those shown inside the puzzle box, e.g. Eiffel Tower, Snoopy & Woodstock, Tinkerbell, etc.
  • Nov 7, 2015
    Some of the age ratings on the toys seem a little odd - some of the toys and games seem very simplistic for the ages given and others seem a bit too complex or involve smaller pieces than I would be comfortable with. It would be helpful to have a category for "0-3" years of age.
  • Nov 2, 2015
    Great friendly customer service.
  • Oct 30, 2015
    My purchase experience was great, the only thing I would suggest is to add paypal and make the checkout experience quicker
  • Oct 28, 2015 is awesome. I have been ordering puzzles from this website for over a year now and I have never had a problem. Customer service is very professional and very helpful when I need to talk to them. Thanks and have a great day !!
  • Oct 25, 2015
    Easy shopping experience
  • Oct 24, 2015
    The website was very easy to find. I got the address from a friend who used it. And it was very easy to move around in. The checkout was also easy & not time consuming. Thank you.
    Nov 2, 2015
  • Oct 17, 2015
    games look like they will be fun
  • Oct 9, 2015
    Very unique items!
  • Oct 4, 2015
    i will be ordering more if im satisfied with my order
  • Sep 30, 2015
    i never shoped online for this is my first time and i hope only what the price said only comes off my card and i hope i get the 3d puzzles soon i am trying to collect them all and what ever comes out next
  • Sep 29, 2015
    Looking up what I was interested in easy, ordering was easy,
  • Sep 26, 2015
    Love the 3D puzzels. The first order came quick and when I returned one item it was processed quickly.
    Oct 12, 2015
  • Sep 26, 2015
    Cool 3-d puzzles
  • Sep 22, 2015
    If it ships quickly and I receive it I time, I'll recommend this site to everyone I know.
  • Sep 11, 2015
    Placing this order was pretty easy and went well. The prices were great and I will probably visit this sight again.
  • Sep 11, 2015
    I was hoping that there would be free shipping on orders over a certain amount (ie $75) but overall I am happy that I found someone who carries the product online so I can increase the variety of the choices and not limited by the shelf space (Wal-Mart).
    Sep 19, 2015