AreYouGame.com Reviews

07/31/2014
AreYouGame.com Ratings and User Reviews. AreYouGame.com is rated 9.8 out of 10 from 17 reviews. Last rated on 07/31/2014.

AreYouGame.com Rating

More About AreYouGame.com

Recent Reviews for AreYouGame.com

• Jul 31, 2014
    Quick and easy... But definitely doesn't carry games for ALL ages. I.E, Cards against Humanity or other racy games that cater to adults.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    We were very happy to find this particular game. Holds many memories for us.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Muder mystery games are a blast. They are easy and well done scripted. The host can partcipate fairly easily unless you get too crazy with the dinner menu. Even then, you just need to relax and take your time.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Overall the design is very nice. The prices are also fair according to other in-store prices I have found. It's also nice to know there's a place with all hobby and board game items that are just hard to find around local Santa Rosa. I will more than likely be doing business with them again.
    Jul 17, 2014
  • Jul 6, 2014
    I was happy to find this game because most stores did not seem to carry it.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    Very user friendly. My compliments on the easy checkout system
  • Jul 5, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    Very Nice Thank You
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Jul 12, 2014
    I am so glad I found this place, as it has games, you do not find in stores. It is always the kind of games I am looking for. I have a Fifth Wheel club that comes once a month, and we have a blast thanks to these games. Fifth Wheels are seniors without partners.
  • Jun 21, 2014
    Not all of the 3D crystal puzzles were available in one location. had to look some of them up by individual product name ie pluto. this could be easily corrected in the website programming for easier customer searching in the future. otherwise a customer will think you don't carry these things anymore. great selection!
  • Jun 20, 2014
    I love the 3-d puzzles. I did one and got addicted
  • Jun 5, 2014
    I called the 1.800 number because I could not find one of the 3D puzzles. I spoke to Barbara and she was so helpful and very nice. Great person for being so customer oriented. Would do business with her on about everything. Many thanks to Barbara.
  • May 25, 2014
    My girlfriend is addicted to your crystal puzzles
  • May 24, 2014
    Lots of great products. Looking forward to doing lots of business on this site.
  • May 21, 2014
    This survey should be given after the order is arrived. As I am not sure how long it will take to receive my purchase. Nor do I have the items to give an accurate opinion on the products.
  • May 17, 2014
    I love putting puzzles to gather these 3D puzzles are really fun
  • May 15, 2014
    I love playing board game, family dinner plays.. etc..
    May 25, 2014
    it was easy to order, and they had what I wanted.