AreYouGame.com Reviews

09/03/2015
AreYouGame.com Ratings and User Reviews. AreYouGame.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 21 reviews. Last rated on 08/22/2015.

AreYouGame.com Rating

More About AreYouGame.com

Recent Reviews for AreYouGame.com

• Aug 22, 2015
    Huge fan!!
    Sep 3, 2015
    I really love the 2d puzzles I plan to order all of them. So far ive done the Red rose Pink Heart and just finished the Elephant. Just wanted to let you know that I love then :)
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Sep 1, 2015
    I would love to see more 3D puzzles made
  • Aug 15, 2015
    just wish the shipping was free- but the price is the lowest
    Aug 23, 2015
    Everything was fine except I really have to wonder why two small games (Pass the Pigs) were packed in a box at least as big as 2 shoeboxes together.
  • Aug 10, 2015
    I absolutely loved the game options
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Great site, just work on the design and clairaty of the pictures. The prices are convenient.
    Aug 17, 2015
  • Aug 1, 2015
    The shipping is to High specially when i live in Memphis ,TN., i would have loved to save the shipping and handling and go to pick it up at your warehouse
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Will introduce a group to the Wizard card game shortly.
    Aug 5, 2015
    Excellent, response, Excellent price, Excellent product
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Aug 13, 2015
    I wish you posted to Canada.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    You are verry helpful! Thanks for all.
    Jul 26, 2015
    I wish you have more Gamewright games... Thanks for all..
  • Jul 15, 2015
    i got one puzzle from the Walmart near me and me and wen I asked to get a new puzzle from the number the box gav me they said they wouldn't send me a new puzzle just the pieces to me that is kinda odd.
    Jul 30, 2015
  • Jul 12, 2015
    Areyougame.com is awesome. There is always a wide variety of puzzles for me to choose from and I Love working on the puzzles I order. They keep me busy and keeps my mind active and I get to work on improving my dexterity a little more each time I put a puzzle together. I also Love a challenge and some of these puzzles I have done have been quite challenging. I have been putting these puzzles together for about 5 years now. Some I ordered from the areyougame.com website... some I got from retail stores like book stores or other stores like toy stores. I have already recommended areyougame.com to my friends and family in hopes that they will some day order a puzzle for themselves... or anything else they find appealing on the areyougame.com website. Thanks for fun puzzles and keep coming out with new and interesting puzzles for me to try !
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Live the puzzles I bought will let you know more when I get the item
  • Jun 27, 2015
    great place to fine games for a game night. had a really great selection
    Jul 11, 2015
  • Jun 25, 2015
    this is my first time on this site however i found exactly what i was looking for. when i'm finished with them i will definitely be back for more.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    This is my first visit and it has been pleasant hopefully I will return.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Only reason I started ordering from here was because I couldn't find a store in my vicinity that had the same merchandise besides Barnes and Nobles, and that's a very slim amount of the merchandise I see on AreYouGame.com . If there was another place near by that I could buy this stuff from, than I'd probably go there, but you guys want to make money this way, who am I to judge?
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Really just love the 3d puzzles.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Easy to shop, great products
  • Jun 10, 2015
    My 30 year son is collecting the crystal puzzles and this is the sight that I can order ones that we dont find in the stores.
  • May 26, 2015
    My son and I enjoy these 3D puzzles. This is how we like to spend our together time.
    Jun 10, 2015