Ariva Skin Care Reviews

01/27/2015
Ariva Skin Care Ratings and User Reviews. Ariva Skin Care is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 339 reviews. Last rated on 01/27/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Ariva Skin Care

2013 Winner

Ariva Skin Care Rating

More About Ariva Skin Care

Recent Reviews for Ariva Skin Care

• Jan 27, 2015
    I have bought this product many times in hair salon and am excited about ordering from now on on the internet. Hopefully, this comes on time and any samples you would like to send Me, I would appreciate. I would like to try other products. I have my hair colored. Thanks, very much. Sincerely, Kay
  • Jan 26, 2015
    I've always been satisfied with any purchases I've made from Ariva.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Pricing is fair; I buy a good supply of product and feel comfortable with my expenditure at Ariva.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Enjoying my experience with Ariva, always prompt delivery and free samples and a great way to try new products.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    I love the convenience and quality of products that I can receive through Ariva. I live in a relatively remote area, so this gives me access to quality products I used to only be able to get on my trips to the city. Thank you!
    bought because of the $ 25 off promotion
    Great beauty products
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Not fair that Eminence is not included in any of the promotional discounts.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    The only improvement I would suggest to Ariva Skin Care is to communicate to the customer when a product is not in stock. The last item I ordered I had to contact the company several times. I was never advised at the time of purchased that it was out of stock and it would take 3-4 weeks to receive it. Please communicate. Otherwise, the products are well priced.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    I read an article about some expensive male products for skin care online at Men's Fitness and I decided to try to cheapest one because the description made it sound appealing.
    Love Love Love GloMinerals
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Ariva is easy to shop with. I know I'm going to find what I want at the best price online so there's no need for me to comparison shop anymore. Free shipping and samples keep me coming back too.
    THIS WAS A VERY GOOD OFFER
  • Jan 25, 2015
    I was very upset that code 25SUN239 did not work with my order, there was not any notification that it only worked with certain products.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    The order precess was super easy and I like the free shipping but that is as much as I can say because I just ordered five minutes ago. I'll wait to see how the rest of the transaction goes.
    love your hair spray
  • Jan 24, 2015
    I use six GM Collin items daily and for a number of years. Like them all!
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Very nice website, wish they carried skin are fromMoraccanoil too.
    Jan 25, 2015
    Would like to purchase Morrocanoil body care products as well as hair care.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Amazing variety of skincare products and beyond competitive prices. The specific item I purchased were $50+ (plus shipping) on other websites and Ariva had it for cheaper and offered a coupon for a percentage off. I will certainly be buying from here again. Not only for my significant other but for myself.
    Jan 25, 2015
    There wasn't order tracking for this product but it was delivered quickly enough that it didn't even matter.
  • Dec 27, 2014
    Jan 27, 2015
    I have not recieved my order..have not heard from them..if they sent..pkg needs to be tracted. I paid w cc over the phone..will ck my cc and see if money was withdrawn.. and, I might add..I am pissed.