Ariva Skin Care Reviews

07/31/2014
Ariva Skin Care Ratings and User Reviews. Ariva Skin Care is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 345 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Ariva Skin Care

2013 Winner

Ariva Skin Care Rating

More About Ariva Skin Care

Recent Reviews for Ariva Skin Care

• Jul 26, 2014
    I like being able to purchase my skin care items online. I don't have to worry about the shops not carrying it any longer. And I do like the products.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    good online service
  • Jul 25, 2014
    no comment at this time.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Thank you Ariva Skin Care for the advice given to me by your esthetician, Rene'. Since my regular item was discontinued, I didn't know which one to substitute and she helped me to make that decision.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Website was easy to navigate and extensive product selection.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Great, easy site, able to make purchase in just minutes, wonderful. My only complaint: Coupons not applicable to Eminence. Once in a while it would be nice if you did a percentage off storewide.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Like your site and product line
  • Jul 23, 2014
    have none except used it once and liked it, so bought some more
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Great site good products and free shipping
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I receive fast shipping and great customer service. Also, I like being able to receive my order without shipping cost. The free samples with my order are very nice.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I like the no taxes and free shipping! Definitely makes me want to be a returning customer
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I really likes products from Ariva. Easy to find what i need and very fast delivery!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    You have been advertising special sales and so much money off if ordered today by 4:30. I never saw wether it applied to what I was buying. I was hoping when I ordered that I was going to get some sort of discount...but it did not apply. I think that is confusing.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Great business. Thank you for always shipping the products I order promptly.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Jul 26, 2014
    Ariva not only delivered my product but also sent a very nice note along with 2 samples for me to try. I thought that was a very sweet thing to do!
  • Jul 17, 2014
    waiting for delivery
    Jul 22, 2014
  • Jul 17, 2014
    all seems great so far.
    Jul 23, 2014
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Jul 24, 2014
    Good service and good prices
  • Jul 15, 2014
    have always been very satisfied with the reliability and quality of my purchases.
    Jul 22, 2014
    Always have had a positive experience with purchases from Ariva Skin Care
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Jul 25, 2014
    You deliver to New Zealand, you have the particular product and brand that I want, it is delivered quickly.