Ariva Skin Care Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Ariva Skin Care Reviews

11/20/2017
Ariva Skin Care Ratings and User Reviews. Ariva Skin Care is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 83 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Ariva Skin Care

2013 Winner

Ariva Skin Care Rating

More About Ariva Skin Care

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Ariva Skin Care

• Sep 23, 2017
    great prices and customer experience!
  • Sep 23, 2017
    Ariva is always reliable.
  • Sep 23, 2017
    Excellent value for good selection of quality products!
  • Sep 21, 2017
    Easy to use website.
  • Sep 21, 2017
    first time user but wont be my last thank you s much
  • Sep 12, 2017
    Pls shipASAP
    Sep 18, 2017
  • Sep 14, 2017
    It's the first time I knew about the page and I really liked the products they offer and the chances of getting discounts with the promo codes. That's definitely a plus for me. Besides they have free shipping.
  • Sep 14, 2017
    I can not find this product anywhere. It has been discontinued at my usual shopping place. Also, I liked the ease of shopping on your site and I have a 20% off for next order. I will be back. Thank you.
  • Sep 13, 2017
    Hope I get my product this time
  • Sep 13, 2017
    Reasonable prices
  • Aug 30, 2017
    I have always received my order on time.
    Sep 13, 2017
  • Aug 30, 2017
    Always have had good service using Ariva & have suggested to my friends to also use your products
    Sep 11, 2017
    I ordered 2 of the same items but only 1 was available. A rep contacted me & all got taken care of very satisfactorily.
  • Aug 28, 2017
    Appreciate the discount coupon as prices are not always competitive.
    Sep 08, 2017
    I learned that I can specify preferences in samples. For example I received an alpha hydroxy for my face. I have beautiful skin but won't use aloha hydroxyl ad I have had bad experience on prescription strength from an md general practitioner which caused permanent damage on my legs w a burn. So I won't try any formulation again and especially on my face.
  • Sep 07, 2017
    Marilyn, Ariva representative was professional, courteous and very helpful when I called the 800 number
  • Sep 06, 2017
    I have been buying and using Dermaquest products to help with skin health and I am extremely pleased with the results. Thank you!
  • Sep 05, 2017
    Overall good experience
  • Sep 03, 2017
    You had exactly what I was looking for and had the best price.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    The coupon code is not working, I used it the stated time on a sale item that is supposed to be included, & it kept coming up as expired.
    Sep 02, 2017
    Coupon code did not work online for me, so I called the next day & the lady I spoke to fixed the problem right away.
  • Aug 25, 2017
    Sep 01, 2017
    The color was totally wrong. I gave the information on bottom of my container but your color was not even close. How can I return?