Ashford.com Reviews

12/18/2014
Ashford.com Ratings and User Reviews. Ashford.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 117 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.
Ashford.com offers thousands of luxury products representing over 400 of the world's premiere brands - including new and vintage watches, fine jewelry, diamonds, leather goods, sunglasses, fragrances, home accessories and more.

Ashford.com Rating

More About Ashford.com

Recent Reviews for Ashford.com

• Dec 17, 2014
    I WANTED THIS SHIPPED TO JENNIFER TILYOU AND IT KEPT COMMING UP MARK TILYOU AT THE CORRECT SHIP TO ADDRESS BUT EVEN THOUGH I had picked Jennifer a the recipient I could NOT change it to her name in the edit function I hope there is no problem
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Excellent service overall
  • Dec 16, 2014
    The lady I chatted with online would not guarantee the product to ship before Christmas even though today is only Dec. 16th. Almost lost the sale due to this, but I am trusting that free shipping will allow the product to arrive before the Christmas holiday.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Very happy with order process.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    The price paid for the Movado man's watch was considerably less than anywhere else I have found on the web. Although the check-out process was somewhat tedious, the sale was easy to finalize and the product information was very adequate.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    wonderful prices and great seleccion
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Best watches selection and the best price.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Great Customer Service, Great products at lowest price in Market. Great Different ways to Ship. Great main page presentation. Easy to look for Products. Secure Checkout orders.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Great quality watches at incredible prices.
    just new to ashford
  • Dec 11, 2014
    I found exactly what I wanted.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    This is a really good value and I'm very anxious to get it. I hope it is good quality, so I have a new place to order from that I can count on.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    i dont know yet,its my first time but looks good
  • Dec 10, 2014
    great pricing on top quality merchandice
  • Dec 10, 2014
    It's very good , I love , I recommend to May friend , al 100'% , tanks Ashford, for helpmeet this time ,
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    I am very pleased with the Bulova watch--it is so pretty. Your service was excellent; I was able to follow the shipping with the information you provided.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    It's one of best sales items per percentage off compared to other places that I know so far. The shipping was very suprisingly quick, to Japan
    Dec 16, 2014
    Great place and greater prices, especially on "Daily deals" or "Clearance" sales. After my second purchace within a week this month (Dec), Ashford offered $100 thank you offering of free books and magazines but that turned into a dud because they only offered it for people in the US. I was quite of disappointed that I wasn't able to acquire the proposed offering. Other than my very first experience, which was really bad when I tried to make a purchace. Due to their computer "Ping" on my credit car, I was asked to send my card copy (front and back) and a government issued ID, which was really traumatic since my card was already accepted and money paid in full, back in Aug of this year. But, since I liked what I had seen in Ashford.com, I decided to try one more time because apologies were sent........after 3 weeks had lapsed. Other than that I would now say that doing business with Ashford was quite pleasent and a good experience this time around, especially since the goods arrived within 3 days on expedited shipping and products were up to level of my expectations.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    I like the quality presentation of the Ashford site and the excellent illustrations/details regarding the watches. Your site is better than your competitors. Your online support team have been very helpful and I have made some very quality purchases that have been well received.
    Dec 17, 2014
    Product selections are high quality and your online presentations are excellent. I will purchase again and enjoy the several purchased watches.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Too early for comments, this is my first purchase. Time will show, how soon I will receive my package.
    Dec 14, 2014
    Great deals, nice prices.
  • Nov 29, 2014