Ashford.com Reviews

10/24/2014
Ashford.com Ratings and User Reviews. Ashford.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 65 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2014.
Ashford.com offers thousands of luxury products representing over 400 of the world's premiere brands - including new and vintage watches, fine jewelry, diamonds, leather goods, sunglasses, fragrances, home accessories and more.

Ashford.com Rating

More About Ashford.com

Recent Reviews for Ashford.com

• Oct 20, 2014
    I enjoy shopping with Ashford and for me it's a daily check in to see what kind of promotions there running with for the week or sometimes even shorter, so I wouldn't want to miss out on a great deal by Ashford so I check in daily!!
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Your shipping cost is equal to product price, its too much high
  • Oct 17, 2014
    It is good!
  • Oct 15, 2014
    time will tell!
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Great prices , good quality
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Well. This the first time. So I looked for the best price. And you were it.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Last time I bought from Ashford was over 10 years ago. I am glad that they are still around and that they still offer great value.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    I was happy with my previous purchases at Ashford. I hope the same trend continues.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Oct 5, 2014
    everything is fine but delivery is not on time rest everything is fine
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Easy to buy
    Oct 21, 2014
    Best Seller
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Just the best in selection, price and service
    Oct 9, 2014
    Watch was analog and battery/display was DOA. Watch was a birthday present. The customer service person I called to get the RMA from was very pleasant but Ashford policy is watch has to be returned before new watch will be shipped. I shipped the watch back on 10/3/14 but have not heard if it has been received or replacement has been shipped as of 10/9/14. It's only a $20 watch but it should have been checked prior to shipping by Ashford. I'm a big Ashford fan and happy they paid the original/return shipping. The return process would have been a problem if this was an expensive watch and the birthday date was soon. Other companies ship out replacements same day and charge customers twice if defective item isn't received.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    First purchase. Ask me later
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Ashford is a great site
  • Sep 26, 2014
    First time buyer, good experience. My only concern is that they don't cancel the order after it is "confirmed."
    Oct 1, 2014
  • Sep 25, 2014
    very good website with nice pricing
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Im glad to find this Store, is Amazing how carefully ships the package and the customer service
    Sep 24, 2014
    Is a Shame that i Pay next day delivery and 2 day delivery in my only purchases and i never receive it on time, use fedex is better than ups and maybe you could have your customer happies
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Sep 28, 2014
    exceptional product and service
  • Sep 18, 2014
    I was a bit dissappointed when the coupons came up, but didn't state right off that they were not for sale items, however, the prices that Ashford offered made up for that temporary setback. They have an excellent selection, and are always having great sales on watches that I love.
    Sep 27, 2014
    I love looking for watches at Ashford--it has been one of my main go-to sites to check out the quaility watches that are in my present price range. I just had a couple of dissappointing issues with the last order, my second from Ashford. I have been looking to purchase Bulova Accutron for quite a while, and finally found one I wanted at a reasonable price of $238. I ordered one, but a day later found out that a duplicate order had been charged, and shipped out as well. So I have to take the extra 238 dollar hit to my account until Ashford receives the watch and refunds my money, and, to my surprise, a few days after I was told the sale was ending on the 23rd, I found the same watch for $209. I guess I just wish that there was somebody there looking out for my best interests as a customer in that regard. I fully understand that sales are not always planned in advance, so I am not at all upset, like I said, just a bit dissappointed that I couldn't have been warned to wait a couple days and I would save $30. I am shipping the duplicate order back to Ashford today as well, which is going to cost shipping. As for the product: I couldn't be happier; I have owned, and still do own, many watches, and this one is absolutely perfect. Thank you, Ethan (dhsilrum)
  • Sep 10, 2014
    I was looking for a specific item and you were the only one I found on Email.
    Oct 1, 2014
    My watch is exactly as pictured and I am enjoying wearing it.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Oct 3, 2014
    A great shopping experience, I will definitely buy from this merchant again.