atbatt.com Reviews

08/29/2016
atbatt.com Ratings and User Reviews. atbatt.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 156 reviews. Last rated on 08/29/2016.
Circle of Excellence - atbatt.com

2015 Winner

atbatt.com Rating

More About atbatt.com

Recent Reviews for atbatt.com

• Aug 29, 2016
    Good selection, fair prices, shipping is a little much at least for this particular order. In the end it cost me the same price as Amazon with free shipping.
  • Aug 29, 2016
    Previous experience has been good
    Great Prices -- Shipping is a bit to high
  • Aug 28, 2016
    It was very easy to find the item I was searching for. It would have been nice to get a discount code or a coupon for a possible discount on the purchase. Also, free shipping would undoubtedly have helped on the purchase. On the good side, trhough, I found exactly the item I needed without loosing a lot of time with unwanted mertchandise ads or advertising. Thank you for making your website easy to navigate.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    I was so glad to see and get a overview of my purchase BEFORE placing my order.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    These people are prompt ,organized, and professional. Very good for buying all sorts of batteries. Do business with these people.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    EASY TO FIND WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR AND DECENT PRICING
  • Aug 23, 2016
    I mainly decided to order from you because you did not force me to sign up prior to ordering. I found same battery in 5 packs for $4.99 each. Huge Saving s but like I said I could not order until I committed to creating an account.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    I'm happy to find an easy solution to my battery replacement needs
  • Aug 22, 2016
    Very easy to find the exact item I was looking for not the items that have replaced them. I just wish the website used PayPal for payment.
    not sure yet!
  • Aug 22, 2016
    Compared to some sites I found it very easy and fast to find what I needed. Will return the nest time I am in need of a battery.
  • Aug 21, 2016
    It was a good purchase and I did give some information about the battery that I am purchasing and if they don't think it is right I would appreciate it if they could get back with me. Over all it is a great site and easy to find what you are looking for.
  • Aug 21, 2016
    Aug 29, 2016
    I order battery, it didn't work, system wouldn't recharge battery? I don't know why, ADT will send me a new battery. I was told that battery takes 48 hours to recharge, system still alert as low battery
  • Aug 20, 2016
    Have driven 100 miles today trying to find this battery. Took me 5 minutes on your webb site. Thanks again. Will be a customer for life.
    Aug 29, 2016
  • Aug 19, 2016
    Aug 28, 2016
    what i wanted
  • Aug 15, 2016
    Aug 26, 2016
    Most of the time the pricing is good, but not always. I have also received some batteries that didn't last a year when I have had the same type batteries last from 5 yrs. to 10 yrs. Those that didn't last long were on sale at a very low price. Now I see why.
  • Aug 14, 2016
    Aug 23, 2016
    Very easy web site to use. I will be shopping this site again.
  • Aug 14, 2016
    atbatt did not forget my e-mail
    Aug 23, 2016
    Very efficient in handling the order and in delivery. Thank you. I like your service.
  • Jul 30, 2016
    I've always been satisfied with my orders.
    Aug 22, 2016