Aura Creations Reviews

03/27/2015
Aura Creations Ratings and User Reviews. Aura Creations is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 26 reviews. Last rated on 03/20/2015.

Aura Creations Rating

More About Aura Creations

Recent Reviews for Aura Creations

• Mar 20, 2015
    My dissatisfaction with checkout, was that I couldn't get free shipping at the level of dollars I had spent. I wanted to easily return back to shopping to buy more, but that wasn't an option. I would have had to exit, then reenter site, then reshop what I had already selected and then spend more money. The impulsive moment was over by then. You should have a click back to shopping at that point.
  • Mar 12, 2015
    Aura's prices were even lower than the lowest (with free shipping) on ebay! Unique items that I couldn't find anywhere else. Well pleased.
  • Mar 9, 2015
    I love your products I was just introduced to all the beautiful glass blown items
  • Mar 5, 2015
    The website was very busy looking so it made it a bit overwhelming. Too much information all at once. Other wise it was a perfectly fine experience. I very much enjoy getting free shipping that is what sealed the deal for me to continue to use this merchant.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    I love the colors and the meaningful descriptions of the Kitra glass ornaments
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Ill most likely order more items from Aura Creations on line.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    A pleasure to do business with.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    I've had problems twice at checkout with the coupon calculation....one time it calculated the discount on all but one item; another time it calculated 10 percent wrong....it pays to check!
    Mar 3, 2015
    There is always something wrong with the calculations when there is s coupon involved. This last time, it was only $.50, but it's the principal... You should not try to cheat your customers.
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Had a lot of difficulty getting to your web site.
    Feb 25, 2015
    Why aren't you stocking a larger quantity of my oil?
  • Feb 13, 2015
    I don't care for the black background and the small type
  • Feb 2, 2015
    I always receive what I order in a timely manor and I am ALWAYS satified with my purchases
  • Jan 24, 2015
    So far so good! ....the shipping costs are a bit high I think. They nearly match the cost of the order itself. Two ten inch Aladdin shade rings weigh almost nothing and I'm being charged to much to ship them in my estimate.....Bill.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    First time purchaser. Found the products I was looking for. Will eagerly await arrival of products
  • Jan 18, 2015
    In five years we have only had one item that was un-usable and will need to return it, will call them monday on that. Otherwise very good service.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    I will let you know latter.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Y'all rock -when i burn this oil - the ladies go CrazY & The rest is Adam & his Eves in da Wilderness !
  • Jan 12, 2015
    We love the three different oil lamps and are always given terrific compliments by guests who visit us.
    Jan 18, 2015
    The shipping charge is absurd. I love the three lamps that we have and we are constantly complimented by friends when the come to our home. But you could do a little better regarding the shipping.
  • Jan 7, 2015
    I have ordered things before and was very satisfied
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Jan 13, 2015
    Always good quality products as well as reasonable shipping terms
  • Dec 28, 2014