Aura Creations Reviews

07/29/2015
Aura Creations Ratings and User Reviews. Aura Creations is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 23 reviews. Last rated on 07/28/2015.

Aura Creations Rating

More About Aura Creations

Recent Reviews for Aura Creations

• Jul 28, 2015
    I love the New Orleans
  • Jul 23, 2015
    First time shopper with Aura. Look forward to ordering from them.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    site seemed tom indicate ups ground shipping was free--but cost me $34
  • Jul 17, 2015
    I was very happy to find the accessories I needed for my oil lamps which I bought some time ago.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    I love Aura. The selection's are wonderful and the website is easy to to find what your're looking for. The shipping is also very fast. Never had to return anything to them. Highly recommend them to anyone that want's to experience the wonderful scent's they provide.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    I like Aura Oil because they offer the best prices on available items
  • Jul 7, 2015
    The artistic objects are beautiful and the quality is very good, then with a good sale we are having a good combination.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I had damaged a discontinued Kitras Tree of Enchantment witch ball and have looked for a replacement for a while. I am so happy to have found the Aura Creations website. Maybe I can get myself out of the dog house. thank you for having so many witch ball to choose from.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Products are great, but there's a problem when shipping cost more then the product.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Jul 7, 2015
    I was pleased with the promptness or receiving my order. I was very disappointed that I had to pay the post office an additional $3.55 postage due because the order had been packaged in a first class mail box and sent priority mail. That meant that I paid $8.55 for a $7 item.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    The postage was much higher than expected and I habe a Lamp Berger that needs a complete wick replacement and I could not find that
    Jul 4, 2015
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Absolutely beautiful Kintras Angels. One is a gift for my soon-to-be grand daughter-in-law, one for my daughter and one for a dear friend.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    I thank AURA for the free shipping & help given
    Jun 8, 2015
    Great customer service and great price. Very happy with my 1st time purchase experience with Aura Creations.
  • May 30, 2015
    Outstanding!!
    Jun 25, 2015
    I have been using Aura Creations for the purchase of lamp oil and oil lamps. They are very friendly and accommodating when you contact them. All the products that I have received are excellent and an excellent value. I will not use any other vendor for these type of products.
  • May 25, 2015
    I found instructions about shipping costs confusing. I have purchased from Aura Creations previously and have loved the gifts I have purchased and the personalized help I received, in particular after placing one order. I thought shipping was free for orders over $75. Now this appears to be true only if a first time purchaser. I very much wanted to purchase a 6 inch celebration glass ornament for myself but the shipping cost was astronomical so I deleted the item for myself from my order. Please advise if there are any free shipping or reduced shipping cost options.. Thank you.
    Jun 9, 2015
    I love your products - they are richly meaningful for gift giving. Now I want to purchase some of the tree of life larger globes for my own home but your shipping prices are outrageous and make this virtually impossible. Is there any way to reduce shipping costs or do I need to find another vendor I can visit in person to purchase these products. Thanks for your guidance.
  • May 22, 2015
    Great products. Wish I could order more.
  • May 18, 2015
    Very good selection! Prices good!!
  • May 13, 2015
    Shipping is way too high! Didn't notice that until I completed order, which was my fault. But I wouldn't have ordered had I paid attention to that fact. Shipping was almost the cost of my items. Ridiculous!!
  • Apr 30, 2015
    I placed my first order only 4-5 days ago and already received it, and it is very good pricing for the product. Very quick response. Thank you.
    May 13, 2015