Aura Creations Reviews

12/24/2014
Aura Creations Ratings and User Reviews. Aura Creations is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 63 reviews.

Aura Creations Rating

More About Aura Creations

Recent Reviews for Aura Creations

• Nov 24, 2014
    Order only once a year. Good and quick delivery.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    The best selection of lamp oil that I have found. Really beautiful lamps, a great selection.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    The quality of the glass art pieces is amazing. Every time I give these items as gifts they are well received.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    The price of there lamberge oil is the cheapest i have ever seen I have been ordering from Aura Creation about six years
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Great shopping with you
  • Nov 10, 2014
    I love the La te Da fragrance oil.
  • Nov 5, 2014
    I love the tree of life ornaments, they are a wonderful keepsake.
  • Nov 1, 2014
    Nov 14, 2014
    I've purchased Wolford oil lamps here before - love the products and the selection. However, wish they had the rosewood bases for the lamps. I suspect it's due to availability issues.
  • Oct 31, 2014
    very good selection of Kitras Art Balls
  • Oct 30, 2014
    Nov 12, 2014
    Product seems good but haven't used enough yet to make a long term determination as to overall satisfaction. Product was fairly expensive so am expecting it to last a long time. Ordered online and received quickly so am very pleased with the company.
  • Oct 30, 2014
    Sometimes the coupons do not apply correctly or at all.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Nov 1, 2014
    Great experience & I'll be purchasing more items for Christmas gifts.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I believed I would receive a 10% discount on selected items and purchased brands because of this. Only a few of the items purchased were discounted. I ship many items and believe shipping charges were a bit high.
    Nov 2, 2014
    One Item mispackaged from manufacturer. Worked hard to complete sale to my satisfaction. Products high quality. Would purchase from again.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    i am going to remember this site. i really like it
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I just had a follow up call on the gift wrapping
  • Oct 15, 2014
    my first purchase was at a store called Fiddlehead in Colebrook,New Hampshire.I immediatly fell in love with the lamp and the different fragrances.My purchase today was for my Aunt and myself.I want her to experience how the oils and the notes of it calm you and envelope the whole house.I truly love Aura Creations and La Tee Da.
    Oct 25, 2014
  • Oct 12, 2014
    No other comments
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I just love Aura Creations. Never been disappointed!
    Oct 6, 2014
    I love Aura...have never been disappointed once! Their time is awesome. Thank you so much! Virginia Hardy 98 S. Highland - Unit 1202 Tarpon Springs, Fl. 34689
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Everytime I clicked to purchase an item....I was taken to the checkout. I had to go back to the lamp oil section 6x! YOU GUYS NEED TO FIX THIS SITUATION
    Oct 8, 2014
    I bought La Tee Da and was incredibly disappointed with all the liquid incense. They stunk!. The pineapple smelled nothing like fruit. The aloha smelled nothing tropical. I'm going back to febreeze and bath and body works. Now I have a beautiful bottle and nothing good to put in it :(