Austin Kayak Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Austin Kayak Reviews

06/21/2017
Austin Kayak Ratings and User Reviews. Austin Kayak is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1897 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Austin Kayak

2016 Platinum

Austin Kayak Rating

More About Austin Kayak

Recent Reviews for Austin Kayak

Good experience
  • Jun 20, 2017
    Product was easy to find and check out very straightforward.
  • Jun 20, 2017
    I have had nothing but amazing experiences buying from Austin Kayak. The products I need are always in stock, the website is easy to use, and the price match tool was very helpful and easy. Austin Kayak has made a lifetime customer out of me.
  • Jun 08, 2017
    I called in and talked to a rep and got good information on what I was looking for.
    Jun 20, 2017
    The one thing i was not sure about was the fact that Austin Kayak said they had sent the item. I called the chipping company and they said they thought it was in transit. a couple days later i called the shipping company again because i had not heard anything and they said they had not received it yet. I was a little confused as to where or if the item was on its way.
  • Jun 11, 2017
    Easy site to navigate and they have everything to purchase in one area.
    easy shopping and checkout
  • Jun 20, 2017
    Great kayak package!!! Cheapest I was able to find anywhere!!!
  • Jun 20, 2017
    Liked the total charge calculation before input of personal data, in case I change my mind about the purchase I haven't wasted time.
  • Jun 20, 2017
    Super easy purchase with no shipping charge!!
  • Jun 14, 2017
    Jun 20, 2017
    Product was somewhat defective Nuts and bolts included with the gear track were not the same thread! I measured them with a thread gauge to make sure. This is the second order from AKC with this same issue. Different product for each purchase but same issue. I ordered a nut and bolt kit over a year ago and it had the same issue with the smaller lock nuts or Greer nuts as some people call them. What gives?
  • Jun 09, 2017
    Very pleased.
  • Jun 11, 2017
    I was once again very pleased with the product selection, pricing, and ease of ordering online. The free shipping is hard to beat too.
    Great company!
  • Jun 06, 2017
    Had a great conversation with customer service to verify what I was getting would work for me. Very helpful and pleasant!
    Jun 20, 2017
    I called before purchasing online because I wasn't sure if what I wanted was compatible with my kayak. Customer service guy was super nice and knowledgable. He even gave me the item number of something similar to what was in my cart- but cheaper... Very satisfied.
  • Jun 09, 2017
    I loved the package deals and prices compared to other stores and all of the colors were available.
    Jun 20, 2017
    Great overall experience. I was very happy with the prices and customer service.
  • Jun 11, 2017
    Great people. great products.
  • Jun 13, 2017
    i was trying to cancel hte order and i cant
  • Jun 20, 2017
    Great experience with my first purchase from ACK. Looking forward to receiving my new paddle.
  • Jun 20, 2017
    place to go to get you kayak gear
  • Jun 13, 2017
    Over the last year or so, I have placed several orders for carabiners with Austin Kayak. Two of the last three times I have ordered, my order was cancelled without consultation, for "security" reasons. I attempted twice today to order over the phone, but no one ever answers the phone. I'm rolling the dice to see if my online order will be accepted, which is absurd and frustrating. The product is good, the price is good. I would like for the customer service to match the product.
    Jun 20, 2017
    I called numerous times and no one answered. The reason I attempted to call is that, in the past, my orders have been canceled without contacting me and I had to reorder by phone. this time, I attempted to order by phone rather than ordering online, but never reached a sales associate.
  • Jun 20, 2017
    Finally the only place to find my replacement hatch bags. YOu guys rock!