Austin Kayak Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Austin Kayak Reviews

07/22/2017
Austin Kayak Ratings and User Reviews. Austin Kayak is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2129 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Austin Kayak

2016 Platinum

Austin Kayak Rating

More About Austin Kayak

Recent Reviews for Austin Kayak

• Jul 20, 2017
    I love using Austin Kayak..... I have already recommened them numerous times as well as today. 4 people whom i know have bought off them from my recommendations.
  • Jul 10, 2017
    Jul 20, 2017
    I placed my order at night and the next day it had been sent out. I received it as expected. I am excited to take it on my camping trip. It will make it a lot easier! thanks
    Jul 20, 2017
    Item was not in stock when I ordered and it should have been noted. Also, shipping company at first said it would deliver on Thursday of this week, but instead delivered on Wednesday giving me not enough notice to be home to receive...had to farm that duty out to my husband.... it resulted in losing a day at work on Thursday for me for no reason. Should have been told at time of order they only delivered to my area on Wednesdays. Overall, love the kayak and equipment delivered and everything arrived in good condition.
  • Jul 08, 2017
    a great sight for the waterman
  • Jul 20, 2017
    Was looking for track bolts and nuts. Only found them by doing a google search and going directly to them.
    Great online store
  • Jul 20, 2017
    Love the site. Was absolutely impressed with how quickly my first ever, order was delivered. I like having the option to use Paypal too.
  • Jul 11, 2017
    Helpful with questions on phone
    Jul 20, 2017
    I needed to call twice to get item shipped but otherwise everything was fine.
    Great service / products
    Jul 20, 2017
    Ordered with them before and always satisfied
  • Jul 11, 2017
    Only bummer was that I selected red for one item and for some reason it didn't register and I noticed it was black when it was too late. Not the end of the world, but just drats......
    Jul 20, 2017
    You double shipped my order which didn't hurt me, but could have hurt you. You were quick to respond and sent me a return authorization. I'd also selected one of the items in a different color and for some reason it wasn't reflected when I hit the final purchase button. No big deal, but it was just kind of weird.
  • Jul 20, 2017
    Could not use Affirm on this web site, even was offered as a option ... there was no button on the site to use it.
  • Jul 20, 2017
    Excellent navigation of website. This is my first order with ACK. I will be returning.
  • Jul 06, 2017
    For my first purchase it went smoothly and I think my brother will be ordering from here also.
    Jul 19, 2017
  • Feb 04, 2017
    Jul 19, 2017
    Awesome service!
  • Jul 19, 2017
    Hoping the quality is as good as the price. Not sure about the free shipping but yet trailer/shipping charges. Makes no sense.
  • Jul 19, 2017
    ACK has always been faster and easier than my local dealers, thank you.
  • Jul 19, 2017
    Very nice site. Had to look around for SOME information but most was very clear. had everything I needed and more.. ended up buying more than I thought I would! Defiantly ordering again!
  • Jul 19, 2017
    All good , will see when articles arrive
  • Jul 19, 2017
    Since there was only 1 unit showing on your inventory, Abraham was considerate to make a hands-on verification and measure the dimensions to make sure it was the canister that I wanted. Thank you, Doug Schubert
    Great Inventory and fast shipping