Austin Kayak Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Austin Kayak Reviews

12/10/2017
Austin Kayak Ratings and User Reviews. Austin Kayak is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1124 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Austin Kayak

2016 Platinum

Austin Kayak Rating

More About Austin Kayak

Recent Reviews for Austin Kayak

• Nov 23, 2017
    Pleasant experience shopping online.
    Dec 08, 2017
    Only problem I had was with UPS.other than that I plan to order again!
  • Dec 07, 2017
    Great price on these products. Will be back for more.
  • Dec 07, 2017
    great website, easy to navigate along with prices clearly displayed. helpful videos and information on products. great selection of products and color options. fantastic prices and competitive pricing.
  • Nov 21, 2017
    This is my first time purchasing with you. Specialized kayak gear is hard to find. Many brick and mortar shops have gone out of business.
  • Nov 23, 2017
    like to buy 2nd one if I can get the same price I got the first time
  • Dec 07, 2017
    Excited to receive my first purchase. Great website and selection.
  • Dec 07, 2017
    Easy to order unlike many other sites
  • Nov 26, 2017
    At age 66 I did not find typeface on web site visually comfortable, as is LL Bean, for instance. And, to, the nomenclature used to describe some products were unfamiliar and could have been expanded for benefit of novices. The videos I saw were too short and seemed to not appreciate that many customers are dumb and dumber like me sometimes. And old. And blind. And deaf. I phoned in order and the man was finest kind with patience and explanation. His name is Walker.
    Dec 07, 2017
    I messed up. The "ugly" packaging on one item, as it was labeled, was mistook for trash but recovered. Thanks All A-ok. Sorry for the error and your staff endured my holiday weirdness gracefully. Thanks. Joe Connor
  • Dec 07, 2017
    The last time I ordered I received a call to confirm and they were so nice. The order came and the person receiving it loved it.
  • Nov 26, 2017
    ACK offered the kayak I wanted for the best price.
  • Dec 07, 2017
    Easy to find what I wanted for a better price than like retailers.
  • Dec 07, 2017
    great company with quality products
  • Dec 07, 2017
    I love the availability of replacement items available to me here. I have bought several used kayaks. You guys always have gear that I'm looking for.
  • Dec 07, 2017
    I had to speak to someone on the phone who was incredibly friendly and very helpful.
  • Dec 07, 2017
    ACK has an easy and simple online system for ordering/checking out
  • Nov 28, 2017
    Dec 07, 2017
    This is a Christmas gift so I cannot speak to the quality of the product at this time, but the ease of finding what I wanted, the product info (videos and reviews on your site) and ordering and shipping experience was certainly top notch!!
  • Nov 25, 2017
    Great Business!
    Good product
  • Dec 06, 2017
    I look forward to ordering from you. Very helpful service online and when I have called. Well done
  • Dec 06, 2017
    was pretty simple to find what I was looking for.