AutoAccessoriesGarage Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

AutoAccessoriesGarage Reviews

11/17/2017
AutoAccessoriesGarage Ratings and User Reviews. AutoAccessoriesGarage is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 886 reviews.

AutoAccessoriesGarage Rating

More About AutoAccessoriesGarage

Recent Reviews for AutoAccessoriesGarage

• Aug 21, 2017
    I find it silly that MAXpider only makes rear mats for a 2016 F250SD crew cab but not front mats. No, that not silly, it's STUPID. However I expect the most from the Mercedes mats I did purchase.
    Aug 30, 2017
    The best fitting, most attractive mats I've ever ordered!
  • Aug 18, 2017
    I was able to find exactly what I was looking for hopefully it fits when it comes. Looking forward to the installation of my new product
    Aug 30, 2017
    The shelf I ordered fit for the most part. Had to rebend some of the mounting brackets. Over all pretty easy to install. Most inportint it looks good in my pickup.
  • Aug 22, 2017
    Very easy to order, good prices and free shipping
    Aug 29, 2017
    Great product- was just like advertised. Came on time and very easy to order
  • Aug 29, 2017
    I have seen the product and liked it
  • Aug 29, 2017
    It is a great online store they have everything you need and free shipping easy to find the parts
  • Aug 17, 2017
    Aug 29, 2017
    For the price, the floor mats appear to be as good quality as original Del Sol mats. I only had a passenger side mat for comparison. The mat sent is an exact duplicate in size and cut. I did not have a driver side mat so I can't comment on it.My only negative is the time it took to receive the order. Order placed Aug 18, shipped Aug 23, received Aug 29.
  • Aug 29, 2017
    Everything was affordable and easy to find. Everything I needed!
  • Aug 13, 2017
    Easy to use website, like amazon pay
    Aug 29, 2017
    Cory was very knowledgeable and then was helpful to order the correct product for my old truck.
    It was great experience
  • Aug 12, 2017
    The only site that showed the difference between Bakflip Fibermax & F1 covers. Not even the manufacturer did that. Beat lowest price that I could find. Great experience.
  • Aug 13, 2017
    Aug 29, 2017
    Great web site, lots of nice products.....
  • Aug 28, 2017
    Couldn't believe that 15 dollar discount for just my email address. You guys are awesome!
  • Aug 16, 2017
    Aug 28, 2017
    The time it would take to fulfill the order was unknown until after I ordered the product. It was then a much longer delivery time than I expected. (more than 2 weeks). I would have appreciated visibility of the delivery time before I committed and paid for the product. It was actually delivered 3 working days earlier than was projected.
  • Aug 28, 2017
    The online discount advertised on website was excluded from this product. A call to Corey allowed him to apply a lesser but good discount to my purchase. Friendly and efficient.
  • Aug 28, 2017
    Price match was effortless. Although no special discounts were given for new customer.
    Its all good
  • Aug 09, 2017
    Aug 28, 2017
    Good stuff delivered promptly thankyou
  • Aug 28, 2017
    The on line shopping experience was great. Now we will see what the delivery time and product quality are like
  • Aug 28, 2017
    Good pricing and the pictures looked good as well. I like the carbon fiber finish. That really sold me since it stood out from the other clearly plastic ones
  • Aug 28, 2017
    would have liked to see shipping options