AutoAccessoriesGarage Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

AutoAccessoriesGarage Reviews

05/29/2017
AutoAccessoriesGarage Ratings and User Reviews. AutoAccessoriesGarage is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 959 reviews.

AutoAccessoriesGarage Rating

More About AutoAccessoriesGarage

Recent Reviews for AutoAccessoriesGarage

• May 05, 2017
    Patricia was excellent to speak to. I initially added items to my cart and the discount code was rejected. So I called and she recommended an alternate product and gave me a better price.
  • May 16, 2017
    Shopped on line for this product. AAG was mid range in pricing but the free shipping reeled me in. The other competitors did not offer free shipping.
  • Apr 27, 2017
    User friendly website. Very helpful online customer service chat. Thank you!
    May 16, 2017
    AAG had what I needed, almost. Despite product description matching make and model, seat covers not quite right. Fit ok but holes for seat adjustment not accurate. Not a problem for me since I'm the only one driving, and usually riding, my mint condition 1992 BMW 325i (57K original miles). Isn't necessary to move seat to get in back, is rarely necessary for a passenger to adjust seat. Must report that customer service fellow I spoke with was over the top with service and support!
  • Apr 28, 2017
    May 16, 2017
    Please do not contact again, DO NOT CALL LIST; EXPLANATION: I AM UNDERGOING CANCER TREATMENTS AND SPECIFCALLY ORDERED WEATHERTECH NEW CAR LINERS DUE TO CONTAINMENT OF CANCER SIDE EFFECTS. HOPEFULLY, YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THAT NO HPPA INFORMATION PERMISSION TO SHARE MY STATUS. EXISTS OR USE IN PROMOTIONAL ADVERTISING. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT BIZRATE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR RAPID SERVICE. Harry W. Heinlein, MS Env ChE, PE 40244 ( inactive) Texas
  • May 16, 2017
    Great service great price.
  • May 09, 2017
    costumer service person was very helpful and polite
    May 16, 2017
    The shipping box was not tapped properly. The box was half open when I received it. There was NO damage to the products.
  • May 06, 2017
    This looks great on my F150
  • May 15, 2017
    Well if everything fits well after chatting with brittney I will be very I preeesdwith your company
  • May 01, 2017
    May 15, 2017
    Spoke with customer service who answered my question with ease. Understood the product. I theneed made my purchase online. It came early, was all that I expected.
  • May 15, 2017
    Pulled me in price not accurate to what was sold on site
  • May 15, 2017
    Had trouble getting order process to cart
  • May 15, 2017
    was recommended this website from a family member because they have been satisfied with the service and quality of products.
  • May 15, 2017
    They had what I needed and the shipping was free. It sounded like the shipping was fast too. The prices were competitive.
  • May 15, 2017
    Send fliers to my address
    Very convenient to order
  • May 15, 2017
    Customer service was very helpful and friendly.
  • May 15, 2017
    Penny was very helpful. Best price on item I was searching for.
  • May 15, 2017
    First Time Using This Site. Lets Hope All Goes Well.
  • Apr 27, 2017
    May 15, 2017
    I realized that i wanted the laser fit weather tech mats instead of the reg ones i purchased. I also found that the weather tech website sold them cheaper. If the gentleman that i chatted with was more cooperative, i would have done an exchange, rather than a return.
  • May 14, 2017
    Very easy to use site. Not a huge fan of the price but it matched all the other vendors.