AutoAccessoriesGarage Reviews

07/11/2014
AutoAccessoriesGarage Ratings and User Reviews. AutoAccessoriesGarage is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 1132 reviews.

AutoAccessoriesGarage Rating

More About AutoAccessoriesGarage

Recent Reviews for AutoAccessoriesGarage

• Jun 30, 2014
    Fast check out, good selection. Can't comment on quality, as I haven't received my products, but I am confident that I will be happy.
    I want my 20% off and I loved this site
  • Jun 30, 2014
    this is the first time I have ordered from Auto Accessories. I will see if I am happy after I receive my order.. I'm a little bit of a sceptic.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Cheapest price and had the product I needed.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Seems like a great resource.
  • Jun 29, 2014
    seem to be a good price product
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Good selection, prices are also nice.
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Great and easy use and experience.
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Very positive! They had exactly what I needed and at a great price. The free shipping was icing on the cake.
  • Jun 29, 2014
    good process and communication was clear
  • Jun 29, 2014
    easy to navigate site. No restriction on coupon applying like many other sites.
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Good site to navigate through
    i have none
  • Jun 21, 2014
    Jun 29, 2014
    The jury is still out on this order..it's far from resolved...considering the steps I took to make sure you had it, I am not happy about getting a Chevy grille for a yukon. Then being told I'm screwed up, it should fit...

From AutoAccessoriesGarage

Thank you for your feedback, Auto Accessories Garage knows how important it is in our continuous effort to improve our customer's shopping experience. We apologize for the confusion and inconvenience this may have caused you. Our Returns Team is ... Read full response »
  • Jun 20, 2014
    I searched for the product I purchased and found that Auto Accessories Garage had the best price. I like that they're a Google trusted store.
    Jun 29, 2014
    My biggest problem is the promise of shipping same day and not being able to follow through. The shipping status updates were terrible too. This will make me think twice about future orders with AutoAccessoriesGarage.

From AutoAccessoriesGarage

Thank you for your feedback, Auto Accessories Garage knows how important it is in our continuous effort to improve our customer's shopping experience. We can not apologize enough for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We did have our ... Read full response »
  • Jun 14, 2014
    Jun 29, 2014
    They are a little lite in material

From AutoAccessoriesGarage

Thank you for your feedback, Auto Accessories Garage knows how important it is in our continuous effort to improve our customer's shopping experience. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. If you are interested in exchanging ... Read full response »
  • Jun 12, 2014
    easy to order but i will not comment until i receive my order.
    Jun 30, 2014
    it only took minutes to install and it fit like a glove .