AutoAccessoriesGarage Reviews

12/19/2014
AutoAccessoriesGarage Ratings and User Reviews. AutoAccessoriesGarage is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 898 reviews.

AutoAccessoriesGarage Rating

More About AutoAccessoriesGarage

Recent Reviews for AutoAccessoriesGarage

• Dec 6, 2014
    auto accessories garage good site to know about amazing site I know were im coming if ever looking for the same kind of product (dash mat).
  • Dec 6, 2014
    great online service, great quality parts at very good prices.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Said that this product was free shipping and then when checking out it was $104.00. Kinda feel held hostage because of living in Hawaii. If it costs to get things here then say it.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    So far so good, but I wish I could get the product faster.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    This was my first purchase with" Auto Accessories Garage" It was easy to use the web site and found the product I wanted fast! I haven't received it yet so I can't comment on this companies ability to fill & ship my order in a timely manner. Or if I get what I ordered. And as always Free Shipping helps me choose the vendor. "BUT" they said to use the Code "NEWBIE" to receive a 15% discount on my order but when I tried to use the code "NEWBIE" I was told that my order didn't qualify for that product purchase discount and that I would have to call them and discuss it. I AIN'T GOT TIME FOR THAT!
  • Dec 6, 2014
    The web site has a lot of things going on that can cause confusion. Way too many banners, advertisements, etc, A novice user will struggle with the web site. Still though, it worked well for me and was priced fairly.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    its was allright wasn't able to use the discount couse it wouldn't work even though it was my first time.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    I ended up needing assistance while ordering and used the chat feature. Upon asking my question I was offered to call in and have a rep do it for me. That should not be the first offer when a request for assistance is made. The chat rep was helpful afterwards, and explained why the call was offered. i just don't agree with that being the first offer. If I reach out electronically I expect to be assisted that way.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Being my first time using AutoAccessoriesGarage I found the website was easy to use. I was able to view many other vendor offerings. Good selection and options.Only one feedback. When you check the "Add to Cart" check box, another button appears that you have to click to add to cart. This is redundant.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    I will reserve judgment until I receive the product
  • Dec 6, 2014
    comment to be submitted after item is delivered, inspected and installed.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    I am hopeful that this item does what it is advertised to do, that is, fit the vehicle.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Can't wait to get my new car mats! Looking forward to using them to help keep my car clean in the yucky MN snowy winters! I also really like that the website showed me how to obtain a coupon code to use towards my purchase!
  • Dec 5, 2014
    I had been searching on line for aluminum diamond plate running boards for both the cab and bed side for my 2014 Ford F350 Regular Cab, single rear wheel, 8' bed. I was familiar with Dee Zee and Lund Challenger running boards, having owned them in the past. I could find no board for the bed side from either manufacturer, and I was told by sellers that no such item was available from the factories. I found the Owens brand boards and shopped for nearby sellers with best price. Auto Accessories Garage was selected from that process, thanks to their 15% new customer discount and location in an adjoining state. I called AAG customer service to verify that the listed products would, in fact, fit my vehicle and to inquire about the quality of the material and manufacture of the Owens running boards. My questions were answered to my satisfaction. I am looking forward to verifying that quality upon delivery.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    1st order -will see how they do.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    This was such an easy purchase with all the easy to use and easy to understand ordering
    I like this product.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    The coupon was not usable on any of the brands I wanted to purchase.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    They were great! I bugged Cory like 3 different times until I finally made up my mind. He was really helpful. The free shipping is a big plus for ordering!! The 15% off was pretty awesome too :)
    Dec 6, 2014
    Auto accessories garage was great to work with. I contacted the live chat people several times only because I was indecisive on two products and they answered all of my questions so that I could make my decision. They also gave me other suggestions of similar products that I didn't know about for what I was looking for which was great. I have to send back one piece of my seat covers and so far Chuck was very helpful to explain what I need to do to get the issue resolved and the return department will be contacting me on Monday. Nice to have a company work with me instead of having to fight to get my problem solved.