AutoAccessoriesGarage Reviews

05/01/2016
AutoAccessoriesGarage Ratings and User Reviews. AutoAccessoriesGarage is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1610 reviews.

AutoAccessoriesGarage Rating

More About AutoAccessoriesGarage

Recent Reviews for AutoAccessoriesGarage

• Apr 29, 2016
    Was disappointed with the price matching you offer. When I found the SAME EXACT item, SAME EXACT part code, you gave me a completely different "price match" for a different part. If you are unwilling to make the price match, just say so. Don't give the customer the wrong part code and try to pass that off. First time I had an issue with you guys, and the way this was handled was poor.
  • Apr 29, 2016
    Good product selections and pricing.
  • Apr 29, 2016
    It was quick and satisfying. Thanks
  • Apr 29, 2016
    Your sales person could not give me the information I needed but he did direct me where to get it. After getting the info I purchased the items.
    Nice and easy.
  • Apr 29, 2016
    Easy to use. Had one question, and the chat feature resolved my question.
  • Apr 29, 2016
    The only issue I had is that Auto accessories will not deliver to my P.O. Box. Concerned about receiving my products.
    Seems like a nice place
  • Apr 29, 2016
    Can't wait for my husbands birthday gift and will comment again once received
  • Apr 29, 2016
    First Time using, was very impressed. Will definitely shop again.
  • Apr 29, 2016
    Than you for the great job that you all do..
  • Apr 28, 2016
    it was okay
  • Apr 28, 2016
    Very easy site to use. I hope I am very satisfied with the product when it arrives as much as I am very satisfied with my 2015 Nissan Murano. I also called customer service & spoke with a Ebony who was very helpful.
  • Apr 18, 2016
    So far so good
  • Apr 18, 2016
    Fog lights are great!
  • Apr 13, 2016
    The only problem I had was trying to use a coupon code but it said that I had to spend $100, I would have ordered another one for my other car
    Apr 29, 2016
    I think they should have said when I would receive my item, I was starting to get a little worried
    Apr 29, 2016
    When I read the description of the floor mats I thought I was getting the same type as my original honda mats, these are pretty heavy duty which is great but I can't get them to hook onto te drivers side hooks at the seat??
  • Apr 13, 2016
    Great Selection for my specific Make and Model of Vehicle. Also like to read the reviews.