AutoAccessoriesGarage Reviews

11/21/2014
AutoAccessoriesGarage Ratings and User Reviews. AutoAccessoriesGarage is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 812 reviews.

AutoAccessoriesGarage Rating

More About AutoAccessoriesGarage

Recent Reviews for AutoAccessoriesGarage

• Oct 30, 2014
    great website, easy to navigate and order
    First Experience was positive
  • Oct 30, 2014
    double check the items listed per car make and year. I found what I was looking for in a '90 selection and I know its good for 86-06
  • Oct 29, 2014
    I liked the two emblems in one package. Although I seen at the top of page that I would be eligible for a 15% discount since I am a first time customer and it would not let me apply it to my order. Other than that I was pleased with the website.
  • Oct 29, 2014
    After searching aag was the only one that had what I was looking for
  • Oct 29, 2014
    had a few questions about the seat covers I was ordering and the person I talked to on the phone was very helpful and made it easy for me.
  • Oct 28, 2014
    Great experience. I only hope there are no shipping issues
  • Oct 28, 2014
    I was pleased w/no shipping charge and a discount as a new customer. Saved money ... thanks. Will look @ this site next time I need parts, etc.
  • Oct 28, 2014
    Great site. Great prices.
  • Oct 27, 2014
    Wonderful online experience.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Oct 28, 2014
    Everything was on time,a good product

From AutoAccessoriesGarage

Thank you for your feedback, Auto Accessories Garage knows how important it is in our continuous effort to improve our customer's shopping experience. We would love to hear more about why you would not recommend us to your friends. If you would call ... Read full response »
  • Oct 18, 2014
    First time shopper, if delivered at expected time, will be completely satisfied. Prices are good. Was a little disappointed with them not giving 20% discount as advertised, but overall very pleased.
    Oct 28, 2014
    very satisfied with all aspects of ordering. Was kept informed on delivery, and it arrived on time.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Just because the manufacturer does not offer a discount on their merchandise, AutoAccessoriesGarage should honor their first time customer discount if offered on other products. When not honoring the discount, it makes the customer feel cheated and the discount does not qualify for my next purchase.
    Oct 30, 2014
    I expected a thicker product with deeper mat grooves, but they fit well and hopefully will last

From AutoAccessoriesGarage

Thank you for your feedback, Auto Accessories Garage knows how important it is in our continuous effort to improve our customer's shopping experience. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Your satisfaction is our number one ... Read full response »
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Nice website. Helpful and friendly over the phone as well.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    able to purchace item not yet in auto store. im so happy.
    Oct 29, 2014
    Very satisfied with product and delivery. Will return for future purchases when needed.
  • Oct 3, 2014
    great web site and suggested accessories helpful
    Oct 27, 2014
    Web sight easy to navigate. Part accuracy spot on. Had a mistake on delivery zip code and changes were made quickly with no delay in anticipated delivery
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Oct 29, 2014
    my order for seat covers was not filled as i had placed it. 60/40 split bench with bucket seat backs. i received two "40"s. rest of the order was fine. i was told to return all items and expect a complete new set. i called CalTREND directly to verify the order, and what they were given by autoaccessorie was not correct. i corrected the order over the phone, but instead of recieving a complete set of seat covers, i only recieved the one item, the "60" that was originally missing from the first order. where the hell is the rest of my order?serious breakdown in communication between autoaccessories and manufacturer. i could not possibly be more displeased with the lack of professionalism shown. I have zero faith in this company. no doubt, there will be a few more hoops to jump through in order to get a dime back from this collection of jokers. this was a very expensive lesson to have to learn.

From AutoAccessoriesGarage

Auto Accessories Garage respects your desire to remain anonymous but this does put us at a disadvantage in answering your claims as we are unable to review your order. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Please call our ... Read full response »