AutoAccessoriesGarage Reviews

01/20/2017
AutoAccessoriesGarage Ratings and User Reviews. AutoAccessoriesGarage is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1158 reviews.

AutoAccessoriesGarage Rating

More About AutoAccessoriesGarage

Recent Reviews for AutoAccessoriesGarage

• Dec 30, 2016
    Thanks for your help and services
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Site was easy for an old guy like me to maneuver on. That says something
    Easy to use
  • Dec 29, 2016
    Good price, which there were more options for my vehicle.
    first ever good experience
  • Dec 29, 2016
    Sweet great site love price promise
  • Dec 29, 2016
    Wait till I get the product
    very helpful on phone
  • Dec 29, 2016
    Good experience again. Can't wait to get my nerf bars
  • Dec 29, 2016
    The coupon information was not clear. It said that I could get up to 20 percent off if I used code AA620. When I put this code in it said I was already getting a discount. It should say that on the front end. Thanks
  • Dec 28, 2016
    No opinion yet
  • Dec 21, 2016
    Very happy with prices and shipping costs. can't wait to install it on my new vehicle.
    Dec 30, 2016
    I have AVS shades on my truck.. The AVS shades I received from AAG were not anywhere near the same quality.. Much thinner,poorly finished, tape overlapping,sharp edges and the ones on my truck have a rolled outside edge. I considered sending them back.. Looking at the AVS logo on both sets that I have I concluded what I received was cheap chinese knockoffs..which I could have bought on ebay for considerably less. Don't expect me to return to your store..
  • Dec 21, 2016
    This web site was the easiest to navigate. I would recommend this to everyone!
  • Dec 20, 2016
    I never saw an email saying that my order was not going to be delivered until today. Very upset because this is a Christmas Gift.

From AutoAccessoriesGarage

Judy, we're sorry you had a disappointing experience. We stand by our customer service, please feel free to give us a call to explain the situation to a customer service representative at 800-663-1570. We will do all that we can to resolve the ... Read full response »
  • Dec 16, 2016
    gOOD pRICE OVERALL
    Dec 30, 2016
    Delivered as promised and great Product!
  • Dec 11, 2016
    Dec 29, 2016
    Items was delivered when they said. Product worked like they described. Happy with product and would shop at Auto Accessories again.
  • Nov 23, 2016
    Dec 30, 2016
    Products were shipped directly from suppliers so AutoAccessoriesGarage had no control on shipping.