AutoAccessoriesGarage Reviews

07/13/2014
AutoAccessoriesGarage Ratings and User Reviews. AutoAccessoriesGarage is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 1132 reviews.

AutoAccessoriesGarage Rating

More About AutoAccessoriesGarage

Recent Reviews for AutoAccessoriesGarage

• Jun 23, 2014
    I LIKE THE SITE SO FAR. IT WAS EASY TO NAVIGATE AND I UNDERSTOOD WHAT I WAS BUYING.
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Dont know yet the result. Had not checked the approx. time of delivery.....
    easy to work with
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Great experience with this vendor so far. Excited to see what condition my product is in when it's received.
  • Jun 22, 2014
    I was pretty excited to see that I got free shipping on my order! Also - the comments regarding the products are very helpful and very positive. I'm looking forward to receiving my order!! I also enjoy the live help that they offer.
  • Jun 22, 2014
    Easy to navigate website. All you need auto site. PayPal use is great
  • Jun 15, 2014
    Jun 23, 2014
    Quality product and fast shipping. Recomment to friends
  • Jun 14, 2014
    After shopping local and online, your prices were the best! And free shipping to boot. I will be back as a regular customer.
    Jun 22, 2014
    Jun 22, 2014
    I requested the Euro version ball for my BMW 530I, but received the standard one instead. I was not contacted about the switch to a different ball unit.

From AutoAccessoriesGarage

Thank you for your feedback, Auto Accessories Garage knows how important it is in our continuous effort to improve our customer's shopping experience. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you will receive the correct mount as it ... Read full response »
  • Jun 14, 2014
    The website was easy to use and pricing was competitive. There was a 15 percent Father's Day discount; however, the code was not accepted. The company provided a number that I called and the young woman I spoke with was polite and courteous. More importantly, she enunciated clearly and was easy to understand. Unfortunately, the Weather tech company will not allow discounts on their products.
  • Jun 13, 2014
    Jun 23, 2014
    look forward of shopping with you again.
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Jun 23, 2014
    Great price and the free shipping made it an excelant purchase !
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Two out of the three set covers that I ordered fit great and look wonderful. The third one I will be contacting customer serivcr and returning hopefully getting the right one.

From AutoAccessoriesGarage

Thank you for your feedback, Auto Accessories Garage knows how important it is in our continuous effort to improve our customer's shopping experience. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We do have the new order in and the ... Read full response »
  • Jun 1, 2014
    i didnt see place to enter discount code in checkout with paypal was gimmie15
  • May 28, 2014
    I have heard nothing but good things about these floor mats for my car. I am excited to get them. The purchase was very easy and quick.
    Jun 23, 2014
    I am not pleased with the way I had to proceed through several persons in order to find the correct place for my order. I am not pleased with the way the back seat floor mat fits and the loopholes I have to go through to return the item,is not a good experience. If I don't like the way it fits, that is my choice as a customer, pictures should not be a requirement for returning. My front floor mats are very nice.

From AutoAccessoriesGarage

Thank you for your feedback, Auto Accessories Garage knows how important it is in our continuous effort to improve our customer's shopping experience. We can not apologize enough for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We have emailed you ... Read full response »
  • May 17, 2014
    Site was easy to navigate. Explanation of product was very clear.