AutoAccessoriesGarage Reviews

07/04/2015
AutoAccessoriesGarage Ratings and User Reviews. AutoAccessoriesGarage is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 836 reviews.

AutoAccessoriesGarage Rating

More About AutoAccessoriesGarage

Recent Reviews for AutoAccessoriesGarage

• Jun 30, 2015
    easy website to learn and use
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I am very satisfied with this site! I will definitely be using AutoAccessoriesGarage.com in the future!
    1st time ever; cannot make comments until I receive my purchase
  • Jun 30, 2015
    very easy to navigate the site and finding the right product was very simple.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Very easy site to navigate.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I was disappointed in your response to my first order when one of the products was not what I expected; and your transfer of the return shipping will be my cost. My first order was for weather tech floor mats which are sold at full price.
    Promo code did not work
    great to work with....
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Good prices.... 1st time buyer discount is a plus.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Good auto accessories selection and quality.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Loved the sale on Coverking car cover! Your website was easy to see and appreciated detailed item information. We were originally thinking about buying the cover from Honda, but they have no product info (UV proof or not, water proof or not, etc.). Only reason I gave 9 instead of 10 for the overall rating was the shipping rate for Hawaii felt too high ($64 compare to mainland customer get free shipping for the same oder). Still I am very happy to find your site to make the purchase! Thank you so much!
    unable to get 15%discount code to work
  • Jun 28, 2015
    nice place to shop and prices are very good
  • Jun 28, 2015
    The checkout was simple, easy and awesome to use. As a first time customer, the 15% discount was a real seller. If that was not offered, I wouldn't have bought from this site. It helped me make my mind up on where I wanted to purchase my product.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Easy site to navigate. Liked selection of products and the video describing the product.
    Wow. Great prices
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    I ordered a hitch and a wiring connector for my SUV I received the connector but didn't receive the hitch so I called and they said it was a human error on my hitch and was not shipped with the wiring connector. The person on the phone was nice and assisted me with my situation. just thankfully I didn't need the hitch in a hurry and I was able to wait a few days for it to get shipped to my house.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Thanks! That was quick and easy. I hope the bed liner fits.
    Jun 29, 2015
    I need to know how to return this. I wanted a bed liner for the whole bed, not just a small part behind the front seat.