AutoAccessoriesGarage Reviews

12/24/2014
AutoAccessoriesGarage Ratings and User Reviews. AutoAccessoriesGarage is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 894 reviews.

AutoAccessoriesGarage Rating

More About AutoAccessoriesGarage

Recent Reviews for AutoAccessoriesGarage

• Dec 20, 2014
    Were very helpful both times I called
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Great site navigation, product selection, and price. I hope the delivery is as efficient.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    waiting to see quality of delivered item
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Items were easy to found
  • Dec 20, 2014
    liked the style and price
  • Dec 20, 2014
    THIS IS MY SECOND PURCHASE FROM AUTOACCESSORIES AND I HAVE NOT BEEN DISAPPOINTED TO THIS POINT
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Would be nice to have a simpler method to figure out what kind of cargo mat to chose for my vehicle. You have a GREAT variety, just hard to get it narrowed down.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    seen your parts still need to order more sounds what i need
  • Dec 19, 2014
    VERY USER FRIENDLY WEBSTE.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    quick easy and to the point for good price!
    Decision based on free shipping and 15% off plus no hassle return policy
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Dec 20, 2014
    product was easy to purchase online liked the free shipping. arrived in a couple of days with no problems. all product was in the box exactly what we wanted.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    It was a great experience, easy to follow instructions for placing order and easy checkout.
    Dec 19, 2014
    Had it delivered to my son's as it is a Christmas gift for my husband and did not want it delivered to our residence. I did like the ease of placing my order.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Dec 20, 2014
    Great company! My stuff came so fast and it was free shippping! Will most certainly use this site again.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Very pleasant on the phone.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Very easy workable website...helpful advisor available on chat line aided in the decision to make this purchase.
    Dec 20, 2014
    I needed to return the seatcovers ordered because the color was a mismatch to our vehicle interior...customer service handled the return request, but informed me of a 15% restocking charge which I find unacceptable...made me decide not to attempt another selection. This policy will also prevent me from recommending autoaccessories garage to anyone.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    It was a very quick checkout.
    Dec 20, 2014
    Good website-easy checkout-timely delivery! I'll shop your online store again.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    They had exactly what I was looking for and at the best price. It was nice that there was a coupon code available right at checkout.
    Dec 20, 2014
    The only thing I didn't like about my experience was that the estimated shipping time was way longer than the actual time. I almost didn't buy because of this. I also didn't like that there wasn't a good way to track my purchase.