AutoAccessoriesGarage Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

AutoAccessoriesGarage Reviews

04/22/2017
AutoAccessoriesGarage Ratings and User Reviews. AutoAccessoriesGarage is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 987 reviews.

AutoAccessoriesGarage Rating

More About AutoAccessoriesGarage

Recent Reviews for AutoAccessoriesGarage

• Feb 11, 2017
    Just ordered from here and hope my product is as good as the service I revived over the phone from Candice M
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Great Customer Service.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Really liked the variety of floor mats. The ones that I ordered were some I'd never seen before.
  • Feb 06, 2017
    Good experience so far but holding my final opinion until delivery for timeliness and quality
    Performed as hoped for
  • Feb 02, 2017
    I would wish that you put the name of the color of the mats with the pictures. That way there is absolutely no confusion. Moca and tan colors are confusing.
  • Feb 10, 2017
    I thought I would get a 20% discount for being a NEWBIE, but online chat said there is no discount from that manufacture.
  • Feb 10, 2017
    Simple website to operate. Good selection of products.
    So far so good.
  • Feb 10, 2017
    It was fast easy and very well priced
  • Jan 25, 2017
    Feb 10, 2017
    The fit was not as expectedTook longer to receive and received conflicting delivery dates
  • Jan 25, 2017
    Excellent website and checkout process is fast and smooth.
  • Feb 10, 2017
    Seemed pretty easy to order
  • Jan 30, 2017
    Cory, was a pleasure to deal with on my chat.
    Feb 10, 2017
    Ordered my front car mats from their site but had to get the matching rear mats on a different site because they stopped carrying the rear ones for some weird reason.
  • Jan 29, 2017
    Feb 10, 2017
    Very nice fit for my 79 Z28.
  • Feb 09, 2017
    Love the prices and you have everything
    Had what I wanted.
  • Feb 09, 2017
    At first I found what I wanted then as I moved around your website I couldn't find my way back to place an order
  • Jan 31, 2017
    I have been searching for slotted ventilated disc for the Outlander for some time. I live in the mountains and braking down hills at high speeds causes the stock brakes to fade and start to warp. I'm hoping these will resolve that issue. AutoAccessariesGarage is the 1st place I was able to fine them.
    Feb 09, 2017
  • Feb 09, 2017
    The process was very simple, and I was easily able to select my car model and buy the right dash mat. The free shipping was a bonus!
  • Feb 09, 2017
    I'm looking forward to get my products And will probably buy something Else later